Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 20758 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2021, 02:43:32 pm »

ToonyMan, being wrong about you isn't a votable offense because you're Mafia. It is a straight line from poi t A to point B.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2021, 02:44:48 pm »

ToonyMan, being wrong about you isn't a votable offense because you're Mafia. It is a straight line from poi t A to point B.
If I'm mafia, why did I vote you and not Luckyowl? You were 95% sure he was mafia, that would be an easy win.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D1 has begun
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2021, 02:47:15 pm »

I understand my townies concerns, but I can't back down now. If I do, then my townies will think I'm a gambit scum and the mafia will use my unvote on myself as a weapon. I have long cross the threshold of no return. If my townies know they are townies. Please refrain from voting. So I don't accidentally venge kill you.
Okay, first of all, no, that's not how that works. Voting yourself is dumb for multiple reasons, and not only that, but it's been said in this game! So, is your goal to try to bait a hammer so you can Vengekill them?

So, let's break it down for you: Let's assume for a second that you're Town. Both of the Mafia would know this, and thus you're leaving your vote there is going to bait the last Townie, and then you'll Vengekill them like an idiot. OR That's your end goal, and you're wasting a lynch.

So, you can see why I'm not really afraid to hammer you.

Anyone wanna vote Luckyowl?   I'll hammer

Unvote.

If you are townie. Then you were about to throw the game for townies. You were about to waste a lynch for Townie. You were about give the mafia a possible win.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2021, 02:50:12 pm »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2021, 02:53:28 pm »

If I'm mafia, why did I vote you and not Luckyowl? You were 95% sure he was mafia, that would be an easy win.
Because you had spent your time buddying Luckyowl. It's why I pushed for your certainty on Lucky. It would have been too drastic and left whiplash scars a mile long. If anything, this was the easier option for you.

@Luckyowl: Uh, excuse me, what? The proof I am Townie is in that fucking post. If I was working with TricMagic, I would have kept my vote there. Simple as that. Instead, I unvoted to see who would vote you and why, and didn't come back until 6:30. You know why I know that? Because I saw that Tric and Toony were both active when I rechecked the forums. They were the only one who could've worked together when Caz flipped Town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2021, 03:03:49 pm »

Because you had spent your time buddying Luckyowl. It's why I pushed for your certainty on Lucky. It would have been too drastic and left whiplash scars a mile long. If anything, this was the easier option for you.
You spent your time buddying me. I was giving Luckyowl advice, you know I'm town.

@Luckyowl: Uh, excuse me, what? The proof I am Townie is in that fucking post. If I was working with TricMagic, I would have kept my vote there. Simple as that. Instead, I unvoted to see who would vote you and why, and didn't come back until 6:30. You know why I know that? Because I saw that Tric and Toony were both active when I rechecked the forums. They were the only one who could've worked together when Caz flipped Town.
You unvoted so that any one of us could join the Luckyowl self-vote wagon. Otherwise the voters would have been Luckyowl, Webadict, and TricMagic on...Luckyowl. He would have a 100% chance of hitting mafia.

If you had a chance to hammer after then Luckyowl would probably have vengekilled you, leading to the situation they described earlier.
If a townie hammered instead, even better.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2021, 03:15:24 pm »

@Luckyowl: Uh, excuse me, what? The proof I am Townie is in that fucking post. If I was working with TricMagic, I would have kept my vote there.Simple as that. Instead, I unvoted to see who would vote you and why, and didn't come back until 6:30. You know why I know that? Because I saw that Tric and Toony were both active when I rechecked the forums. They were the only one who could've worked together when Caz flipped Town.

That's WIFOM. Webadict, you know damn well, you would've hammered. The only reason you're even claiming that now is because the hammer owl has long since passed and now you must act like you weren't planning to hammer me. Don't forget you were the one who was about lead a mislynch on me.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2021, 03:27:06 pm »

*sigh* With that being said. I think I'm confidence that you are the mafia. But in the chances that you aren't. I apologize, but you really shouldn't have said "oh I was never planning to hammer Owl." You should've just owned the fact and you shouldn't do something like that. You're always willing to die for a flip either mafia or townie. So It's hard for me you wouldn't have taken the risk.

ToonyMan if you turn out to be the mafia. I got to say GG. The only scumtell I got from you. Is you starting the vote on Caz, writing off TricMagic as a possible townie and doing that thing where kinda act like a yes man. Which is just weird to me. But starting the vote on Caz wasn't that strong and you at least wanted Caz to defend themselves. Where as Webadict voted without thinking about it....and I...well...it was pretty rash and stupid. So if you do turn out to be the scum GG. You deserve your redemption.

With that out of the way. Webadict, got any criticism? Or do you want me to just end this?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2021, 03:28:59 pm »

@Luckyowl: Yeah, I probably would've hammered. You are kind of a bad player to have at Lylo because you play like Org. Case and point all right here. And if you had shot me, we would've lost. Congratulations on pointing that out? Like, you're not important enough to have around Lucky. We get Vengekills at the beginning. You conveniently forget that, as does ToonyMan, because I haven't had the time to do post.

The point is though that ToonyMan is saying there is no coordination between TricMagic and I, but that doesn't defend their coordination. It's deflecting from their scummy attitude.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2021, 03:29:29 pm »

Fucking let me post from my phone, Lucky.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2021, 03:34:55 pm »

With that out of the way. Webadict, got any criticism? Or do you want me to just end this?
This isn't a newbie game. He's not going to give up until you hammer him. I would say it's rude to hit someone while they're down, but...he's scum so.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2021, 03:38:43 pm »

@Luckyowl: There's not much point in arguing with you about your potential usefulness, but I would appreciate you looking back at ToonyMan's play. There is clear coordination between the two of them on your lynch and a hypocritical turn on you during Caz's lynch.

Also, this would be easier if I didn't have to fight both of you on mobile.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2021, 03:42:36 pm »

This isn't a newbie game. He's not going to give up until you hammer him. I would say it's rude to hit someone while they're down, but...he's scum so.
Ah, so you can only use other people's scumtells and none from a game where I am actually scum? Seems like you could be doing that, no?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2021, 03:48:37 pm »

Is it hard for you to not be a dark Chancellor whispering in my ears...seriously is stuff like this that makes me turn my vote unto you.

@Luckyowl: There's not much point in arguing with you about your potential usefulness, but I would appreciate you looking back at ToonyMan's play. There is clear coordination between the two of them on your lynch and a hypocritical turn on you during Caz's lynch.

Also, this would be easier if I didn't have to fight both of you on mobile.

Sure, I'll try to take a closer look on the both of them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2021, 03:52:10 pm »

The point is though that ToonyMan is saying there is no coordination between TricMagic and I, but that doesn't defend their coordination. It's deflecting from their scummy attitude.
You're changing the narrative of what happened for your own benefit. First it's "ToonyMan and TricMagic can't be working together!" now it's "this was all coordinated!!".

There is clear coordination between the two of them on your lynch
Nope, there isn't.

and a hypocritical turn on you during Caz's lynch.
Because I justifiably asked Luckyowl why he would hammer Caz so quickly, before Caz could even respond to my question?

Ah, so you can only use other people's scumtells and none from a game where I am actually scum? Seems like you could be doing that, no?
No. You have no reason to help Luckyowl in this game as mafia because this is not a newbie game.

Is it hard for you to not be a dark Chancellor whispering in my ears...seriously is stuff like this that makes me turn my vote unto you.
I would make a joke, but I feel like you would take me seriously so I won't.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20