Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Contract Gods: New Hires, No Experience Required [Open For Business!]  (Read 7462 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Contract Gods: New Hires, No Experience Required [OOC]
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2020, 01:10:06 am »

Shift 3: Wow We Actually Got Pass Shift 2, Guess It Can Die Now I see you, do you see me?

The Lone Helper, who mentions that her name is Ky, joins the company! She doesn't get paid much, thankfully. She immediately settles on the Discus.

Luthern transfers 7SC to the universal treasury and then neatly deposits his eggs all around the Discus.

Work is progressing swimmingly on Uvum. So splendidly in fact, that the Wolf-Headed Slime is happy to report that Uvum will be structurally complete by next turn. It is at this point that she points out that actually turning Uvum into a planet was never part of the deal she had agreed to and that as a favour, she is requesting condominium rights over at least three of Uvum's future continents. This would include the right to create said continents, its regions and its physical inhabitants but not the flow of souls. Otherwise, she would be force to terminate her efforts and instead leave Uvum as uninhabitable. Furthermore, she would be taking Uvum as the previously mentioned uninhabited body that she is entitled to - obviously, she would scrap the small scrap planet she had already been building. She awaits a reply from the Company Reps.

Deep in the space, in the celestine fires of the Forge Station, Utility Manufacturer Kęklos forged a crimson button, and into this button he poured his triteness, his comedy and his will to amuse all life. This one button did nothing but fire a confetti. It sits on a shelf within the Forge Station to this day.

Dalarin looks upon Kobas' attempts at role violations and performs the actions for them. He generates an atmosphere for the Discus, grants it a continent and a primeval forest upon that continent. As fate would have it, Feathers' influence has infused the land with a necromantic pulse.

Sartanah embellishes the Discus with a continent of her own devisement, a land tentatively known as Carapathia. Infused with Durthu's brew of Life, the land teems with the very core of Life itself. Mutation and other oddities are rampant here, and death is not a simple feat. For now however, Carapathia is empty of life.

Iquana plops down a mundane continent with little flair and populates it only with first-order consumers. Mainly, high-fertility and quickly maturing herbivorous organisms of all sorts and likeness.

Having little else to do, Kokyangwuti and Shiny both work on various void-based handicrafts.

Gamma Omega Delta continues work on his Soular Superhighway. No issues have popped up...yet.
Can we not be friends?

Discus Developments

The vast, undifferentiated continent of Unnamed Continent 1 is at first, stable. With the flows of necromancy, odd thing happen here and there. Bark and xylems and all sorts of other dead part of a plant do not technically die at first. Bark does not harden, nor do leaves always fall out when they ought. Microbial life, whilst relatively rare, does eventually come around to decompose what ought be decomposed.  Even so, little happen until the mass movement of herbivores from Unnamed Continent 2 occurs. Driven by hunger - with Unnamed Continent 2 seemingly lacking much in the way of plant life - many organisms eventually find comfort elsewhere. Many more simply died. After all, continents are very big places. Those that do enter Unnamed Continent 1 are able to feed their hunger and start new families, all able to eat without much difficulty. For now, this just means a trimming of the forest here and there. When the animals die however, they do not always die. Sometimes, they keep ongoing, trying to eat and breed and mingle, even as their bodies rot and their organs cease to function. Many a creature fill their bellies on food they cannot digest. With pain a fleeting sensation, some creatures split their bellies open or snag it open a shark rock or branch, becoming masses of moving (and rotting) entrails in time.

In Unnamed Continent 2, plant life from Unnamed Continent 1 slowly colonise the lands adjacent to the great forest. It is a slow process however; there is nothing here save for the bodies of dead. Decomposers, being a rarity in this world, have not yet colonised the whole of this land.

Carpathia, like Unnamed Continent 2, is being slowly colonised by plant-life from Unnamed Continent 1. The growth of life here however is much faster, with even animals coming into the region. All living things that stay here however, soon find their bodies change and morph and splinter. Most creatures, great and small, are slowly coming to resemble leporids.

Luthern's eggs have not yet hatched.

Shift 3a: Visitors

As before, Visitors come and make offers. I am not that horrendous to look upon.

Kinning The Travelled: a graceful rooster quadruped, Kinning desires to deposit a few species of insect unto the Unnamed Continent 2 out of the goodness of his heart.

Dreia The Foul: an astral hag of the Third Tier, Dreia offers to create a brew that will temporarily destabilise the matters of one of the captive species in the Stasis Warehouse, and then stabilise them afterwards. The results of such a thing is random and could be both beneficial and detrimental. She asks 2SC for a swig of the brew.

Antonine: a well-dressed orcish divine, Antonine has taken notice of the ambitious Soular Superhighway and is willing to chip in 10EBAs to the project if he is allowed some creative control and the right to attach several projects of his own to the artifact.

A Loving Mother: a shy walrus-spider comes around and asks if she could take the eggs Luthern laid last shift. She explains that she is the mother of those eggs and that Luthern has no right to do that without her permission.

Pash: An undulating blob of undifferentiated flesh dressed in robes and turban, he wishes to build a network of obelisks upon one of the Universe's inhabitable worlds. Once active, these obelisks would educate nearby mortals in the art of civilisation-founding. They are quite experimental however, and he isn't sure if it'll work.

The Glider That Trades: they return oncemore with wares, mostly of major species that he thinks that SEC will find useful.

A Dying God: a hairy red-skinned humanoids bleeding divine ichor has stumbled out of the Point and requests that SEC take care of his followers and protect them against his enemies. He'll imbue the land with the last of his essence, if you would do so. He does not have much time left.

Spoiler: The Universe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SEC Operations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Artifacts (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SEC Employees (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 07:10:07 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Contract Gods: New Hires, No Experience Required [Open For Business!]
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2020, 01:19:42 am »

Oh? Oh, somebody likes my highway! Hiiii! Gamma waves a tentacle in a friendly manner toward Antonine.
Feathers, Waiiy, couldja ask him what he’s thinkin of adding?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2020, 01:32:13 am »

the first unnamed continent was the aforementioned hairball, and thusly becomes known as the hairball archipelagos. Secondly, Dalarin tries to address the issue of undying beasts by introducing a number of carrion-eating creatures to the archipelagos, Namely birds and strange multi-tentacle faced quadrupeds that he simply names "devourers".
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2020, 03:41:27 am »

Sartanah runs two great freshwater rivers through a dry and not terribly life-giving region on Carapathia. (-1EBA)

ADDIT: And names it Rabbitania
Work is progressing swimmingly on Uvum. So splendidly in fact, that the Wolf-Headed Slime is happy to report that Uvum will be structurally complete by next turn. It is at this point that she points out that actually turning Uvum into a planet was never part of the deal she had agreed to and that as a favour, she is requesting condominium rights over at least three of Uvum's future continents. This would include the right to create said continents, its regions and its physical inhabitants but not the flow of souls. Otherwise, she would be force to terminate her efforts and instead leave Uvum as uninhabitable. Furthermore, she would be taking Uvum as the previously mentioned uninhabited body that she is entitled to - obviously, she would scrap the small scrap planet she had already been building. She awaits a reply from the Company Reps.
Sartanah observes the principle of Conceal Thy Fundament and documents this emerging...situation for the higher-ups as it unfolds.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 07:01:03 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2020, 07:38:56 am »

EBAs, 2!
EBA 1-Placing the species: Place the Rodgini on Carpathia, with little fanfare, in a safe position for them to make a home. Then set up the Marionetters above Discus, specifically above Carpathia, with some explanation as to who they are to link to. Some advice on guiding others as well so that they grow as a civilization, and the Marionetters can also grow.

Use Guiding Needle on one of the Rodgini, the challenge? Setting up a long term home for his race that can last 3 years, however that may occur or what form it takes. Doing so, they may become the leader of the group and have many wives and children.

EBA-2(melded with own Action, long term): A note for the Rodgini to develop as communal with little care about sharing wives between friends and guiding them to believe their souls grow as they make bonds with others, which they then give pieces to those they care for. Over time, their souls will regrow those pieces, and everyone's souls shall be enriched in the process. Prayer to the gods and offerings of these pieces are considered sacred, and help to fuel their soul's growth and that of their bodies and minds.

Action: Set up my new Tepe on Carpathia taking the guise of a wise old Rodgini as I await my performance review and guide them along the path to stability and civilization.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 04:12:11 pm by TricMagic »

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2020, 12:10:40 pm »

Satisfied with his latest creation, Kęklos turns his mind towards darker and more sinister thoughts. He begins forging a weapon. A small glass vial filled with grey goo. The nanites inside, once the vial is broken, will eat everything in their path, multiplying and consuming, until there is no matter left for them to consume.
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2020, 04:36:32 pm »

Quote from: Form Letter
To: [Name of recipient and department here]
Subject: [Subject Description Here]
[No longer than 1 paragraph for the description.]
[Attachments]

To: Shell Estates Company R&L(Ruling&Law) Division, Early Universe Development Sector
From: Kokyangwati, Officer of Mortal Affairs, 318122018132019
Subject: Deployment and Development of Mortal Affairs
Do to precious RNG's Ruling, our assigned universe is missing those who can create planets and stars, as well as biosphere lands and life. But for some, who have been granted the ability to do these things. However, with no Biotics Designer, deploying mortals may become chaotic, leading to lower Soul Income. As an Officer of Mortal Affairs, I request that and Princess Shiny and I be assigned the exclusive rights(other than those RNG has decided to allow) to deploy mortals to help lead their development without loss of entire groups due to fighting over limited starting resources. This may also free others to focus more excursively on their own Jobs going forward. With praise to The Crab for their generosity in assigning me to this group, Kokyangwati.
[Attachments: RNG's Ruling for 318122018132019]
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 04:43:50 pm by TricMagic »

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2020, 08:41:01 pm »

"Tenfold hungers, why didn't Waiiy think to negotiate proper terms?" Feathers mutters to herself. (And, notably, not to the Wolf-Headed Slime.)

"While I am, of course, not exactly ecstatic about you springing this on us, refusing would further disrespect Uvum. I agree, on two conditions. The first is that you take no more than half of Uvum's surface area and the second is that whatever workers you place upon your territory are to be living and dependent upon the biosphere of the planet, such that Uvum's wish is fulfilled. Are these terms acceptable?"
Conditionally and begrudgingly accept.
Kinning The Travelled: a graceful rooster quadruped, Kinning desires to deposit a few species of insect unto the Unnamed Continent 2 out of the goodness of his heart.
"I don't see why not."
Accept Kinning's offer.
Antonine: a well-dressed orcish divine, Antonine has taken notice of the ambitious Soular Superhighway and is willing to chip in 10EBAs to the project if he is allowed some creative control and the right to attach several projects of his own to the artifact.
"What would you add to the Soular Superhighway? I'm inclined to accept, but, well, it's Gamma's project."
The Glider That Trades: they return oncemore with wares, mostly of major species that he thinks that SEC will find useful.
"What are your wares this time?"
Ask to see the Glider's wares.
A Dying God: a hairy red-skinned humanoids bleeding divine ichor has stumbled out of the Point and requests that SEC take care of his followers and protect them against his enemies. He'll imbue the land with the last of his essence, if you would do so. He does not have much time left.
"Sure, we'll take your people in. However, I must ask that you tell us everything we need to know about your enemies.

"Anyway, your corpse will need proper accommodations. I'll try to have one of my coworkers build a proper mausoleum for you."

Accept the Dying God's offer.
Ask him to tell us about his enemies.
Design a mausoleum for him and suggest that a Planetary Landscaper build it.
If the mausoleum is built this Shift, arrange for the Dying God's people to be placed within it.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2020, 01:06:44 pm »

Dalarin requests a plaything Examination of one of the dying god's followers. He would need to custom tailor the environment they live in before any constructing could begin.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2020, 04:28:15 pm »

EBA: Sing and dance through the air above the Rodgini, teaching them the joys of music and dance.

EBA: Polish the Rodgini's teeth so that they're super shiny, and thus pleasing to look at.

Action: Start playing matchmaker between the prettiest Rodgini so they start producing more pretty Rodgini.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2020, 04:40:55 pm »

Dalarin requests a plaything Examination of one of the dying god's followers. He would need to custom tailor the environment they live in before any constructing could begin.
"Very well."
Provide a sample for Dalarin.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2020, 05:42:56 pm »

Hey, hey Kęklos. Gamma pokes Kęklos. Couldja help me with the highway?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2020, 12:23:46 am »

Quote from: Form Letter
To: [Name of recipient and department here]
Subject: [Subject Description Here]
[No longer than 1 paragraph for the description.]
[Attachments]

To: Shell Estates Company R&L(Ruling&Law) Division, Early Universe Development Sector
From: Kokyangwati, Officer of Mortal Affairs, 318122018132019
Subject: Deployment and Development of Mortal Affairs
Do to precious RNG's Ruling, our assigned universe is missing those who can create planets and stars, as well as biosphere lands and life. But for some, who have been granted the ability to do these things. However, with no Biotics Designer, deploying mortals may become chaotic, leading to lower Soul Income. As an Officer of Mortal Affairs, I request that and Princess Shiny and I be assigned the exclusive rights(other than those RNG has decided to allow) to deploy mortals to help lead their development without loss of entire groups due to fighting over limited starting resources. This may also free others to focus more excursively on their own Jobs going forward. With praise to The Crab for their generosity in assigning me to this group, Kokyangwati.
[Attachments: RNG's Ruling for 318122018132019]

Spoiler: Letter (click to show/hide)

"Tenfold hungers, why didn't Waiiy think to negotiate proper terms?" Feathers mutters to herself. (And, notably, not to the Wolf-Headed Slime.)

"While I am, of course, not exactly ecstatic about you springing this on us, refusing would further disrespect Uvum. I agree, on two conditions. The first is that you take no more than half of Uvum's surface area and the second is that whatever workers you place upon your territory are to be living and dependent upon the biosphere of the planet, such that Uvum's wish is fulfilled. Are these terms acceptable?"

Conditionally and begrudgingly accept.

The Slime is somewhat annoyed (or at least, seems annoyed) at the second condition but accepts.

"What would you add to the Soular Superhighway? I'm inclined to accept, but, well, it's Gamma's project."

Antonine states that he plans two lines of projects.

1. Mass commercial advertising reincarnationators (name subject to change). The idea being that, souls are shown an ad for a product and then shoved back into life to begin again. A few cycles of this, and you have a soul that unconsciously gravitates to certain products. This won't be something that all souls are exposed to, nor will Antonine be extracting direct SC income from the Soul Transit business from this.

2. Afterlifenettes (name subject to change). Minature afterlives that drain the soul of energies, spitting them out for reincarnation or otherwise. These will directly harm SEC SC revenues. Antonine states that he needs someway of recouping his investment.

"What are your wares this time?"
Ask to see the Glider's wares.

Potent (pl. Potentes) [Major Species]: a perennial fern-like shrub the size of a small cat, potentes grow a false seedpod every year that is largely analogous to fruit. Potent fruit is hardy and unpalatable to most tastes, but when softened, is much easier to eat. Potent fruit also has the unique attribute of amplifying the consumer's skill at life. I.e. they become unusually fertile and incomparably fortunate. The downside is that those who eat of the potent fruit begin changing into a potent. The only way to prevent this change is to consume a potent fruit at least four times a year at regular intervals. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Avelo (pl. Avelos) [Major Species]: a highly evolved human descendent species, avelos are immobile creature that are vaguely horseshoe-shaped. They have evolved several plant-like traits. The equivalent of the foot has become like a narrow hoof, from which tough tentacles grow from. Both the hoof and tentacles are somewhat prehensile, although movement is rare. These tentacles are mostly used to extract nutrients and water and also to secure the avelo into the ground. Attached to the foot is the aforementioend horsehoe-structure, mostly bony structure that acts as a combined ribcage and spine. Both ends of the horseshoe end in a flat molar and are largely decorative.There is a flap of stretchable but thin translucent skin held between these two points. This membrane is the creature's main gas exchange organ. It also attracts food in the form of insects and other small organisms, as it produces a noticeable odour. Avelos are known environmental remediators and are good for dealing with pollution as well as fertilising the soil. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Staghorn Coral (pl. Staghorn Coral) [Major Species]: a fast-growing branching coral that would be useful in producing ecosystems. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Elephant Grass ([pl. Elephant Grass) [Major Species]: a species of fast-growing grass that requires little water and few nutrients. In areas of high nutrients, elephant grass can grow large pod-like structures in its root structures. After a thirteen-month period (depending on nutrient/water availability): an elephant will emerge and dig itself out towards the surface. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Sower (pl. Sowers) [Major Species]: a species of cicada, they are known for their long lives and for being the size of a rhinoceros. Sowers are a utility species created by mortals for the purpose of long-term colonisation. While having a juvenile lifestage(s) similar to other cicadas, adult sowers instinctually attempt to cultivate areas, increasing their fertility and seeking a balance in the ecosystem. They do this through an imprinted understanding of ecology, a pair of human-like limbs, and the males being only able to breed if their mental state is calm. Calmness has been hardwired to be possible only if the male sower believes its territory to be ecologically stable. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Tree Octopus (pl. Tree Octopuses) [Major Species]: a species of fairy arboreal cephalopod, the tree octopus is an intelligent predator that is reliant on stagnant water to breed. They are known to use crude tools. Like many octopus species, they have a short lifespan. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

"Anyway, your corpse will need proper accommodations. I'll try to have one of my coworkers build a proper mausoleum for you."[/font]
Accept the Dying God's offer.
Ask him to tell us about his enemies.
Design a mausoleum for him and suggest that a Planetary Landscaper build it.
"Sure, we'll take your people in. However, I must ask that you tell us everything we need to know about your enemies.

The Dying God explains that his enemies are vengeful angelic cephalic-array macroconstructs. Specifically those of the deceased god Lof-in-Waiting, god of mathematics. They wish to take vengeance upon him for his actions that lead to their master's death. To be quite honest, the Dying God states, they've already succeeded in killing him. But, he will not let them have his people.

"Very well."
Provide a sample for Dalarin.

The Dying God's followers seem to be a species of gaseous intelligences bound in an artificial flesh-frame. These flesh-frames often have prehensile organs attached to them, as well as faces and other expressive organs. Each individual frame is different and seem to be mainly derived from animals or animal-like life. Despite their odd shape and form, they seem to function well in a generic 'habitable' atmosphere. Their native environment is apparently a 'factory'. They seem somewhat squeamish and afraid of new entities. They are extremely fragile but have a strong intellectual/philosophical bent.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:08:14 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2020, 01:01:32 am »

Gamma thinks, rubbing at their cloud with an adamantine tentacle.
The point of the Superhighway's to make sure we get as much of the soul as possible. Feathers, could you ask him how much efficiency we'd expect to lose from the micrafters? But I think I understand the reasoning.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2020, 01:49:08 am »

Gamma thinks, rubbing at their cloud with an adamantine tentacle.
The point of the Superhighway's to make sure we get as much of the soul as possible. Feathers, could you ask him how much efficiency we'd expect to lose from the micrafters? But I think I understand the reasoning.
Antonine states that he plans two lines of projects.

1. Mass commercial advertising reincarnationators (name subject to change). The idea being that, souls are shown a advertising for a project and then shoved back into life to begin again. A few cycles of this, and you have a soul that unconsciously gravitates to certain products. This won't be something that all souls are exposed to, nor will Antonine be extracting direct SC income from the Soul Transit business from this.

2. Afterlifenettes (name subject to change). Minature afterlives that drain the soul of energies, spitting them out for reincarnation or otherwise. These will directly harm SEC SC revenues. Antonine states that he needs someway of recouping his investment.
"How much efficiency should we expect to lose from your afterlifenettes?"
Potent (pl. Potentes) [Major Species]: a perennial fern-like shrub the size of a small cat, potentes grow a false seedpod every year that is largely analogous to fruit. Potent fruit is hardy and unpalatable to most tastes, but when softened, is much easier to eat. Potent fruit also has the unique attribute of amplifying the consumer's skill at life. I.e. they become unusually fertile and incomparably fortunate. The downside is that those who eat of the potent fruit begin changing into a potent. The only way to prevent this change is to consume a potent fruit at least four times a year at regular intervals. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Avelo (pl. Avelos) [Major Species]: a highly evolved human descendent species, avelos are immobile creature that are vaguely horseshoe-shaped. They have evolved several plant-like traits. The equivalent of the foot has become like a narrow hoof, from which tough tentacles grow from. Both the hoof and tentacles are somewhat prehensile, although movement is rare. These tentacles are mostly used to extract nutrients and water and also to secure the avelo into the ground. Attached to the foot is the aforementioend horsehoe-structure, mostly bony structure that acts as a combined ribcage and spine. Both ends of the horseshoe end in a flat molar and are largely decorative.There is a flap of stretchable but thin translucent skin held between these two points. This membrane is the creature's main gas exchange organ. It also attracts food in the form of insects and other small organisms, as it produces a noticeable odour. Avelos are known environmental remediators and are good for dealing with pollution as well as fertilising the soil. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Staghorn Coral (pl. Staghorn Coral) [Major Species]: a fast-growing branching coral that would be useful in producing ecosystems. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Elephant Grass ([pl. Elephant Grass) [Major Species]: a species of fast-growing grass that requires little water and few nutrients. In areas of high nutrients, elephant grass can grow large pod-like structures in its root structures. After a thirteen-month period (depending on nutrient/water availability): an elephant will emerge and dig itself out towards the surface. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Sower (pl. Sowers) [Major Species]: a species of cicada, they are known for their long lives and for being the size of a rhinoceros. Sowers are a utility species created by mortals for the purpose of long-term colonisation. While having a juvenile lifestage(s) similar to other cicadas, adult sowers instinctually attempt to cultivate areas, increasing their fertility and seeking a balance in the ecosystem. They do this through an imprinted understanding of ecology, a pair of human-like limbs, and the males being only able to breed if their mental state is calm. Calmness has been hardwired to be possible only if the male sower believes its territory to be ecologically stable. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.

Tree Octopus (pl. Tree Octopuses) [Major Species]: a species of fairy arboreal cephalopod, the tree octopus is an intelligent predator that is reliant on stagnant water to breed. They are known to use crude tools. Like many octopus species, they have a short lifespan. Glider That Trades is willing to let this go for 10% of a shift's production once soul transit begins.
Purchase Sowers and Potentes.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10