Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111247 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 2 - Start The Year Out A Head
« Reply #1200 on: January 01, 2021, 05:37:41 pm »

I still have mine.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: January 01, 2021, 05:38:02 pm »

I saw that web.

Bah.
Dead people can't talk. Or vote.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 01, 2021, 05:39:32 pm »

Did you really put a no-bonk badge on toaster though?

I saw that web.

Bah.
Dead people can't talk. Or vote.

Ah so you fixed it within the edit grace period. That's nice, but you should implement some sort of functionality in Mamobo to remove dead players.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 01, 2021, 06:09:13 pm »

Ah so you fixed it within the edit grace period. That's nice, but you should implement some sort of functionality in Mamobo to remove dead players.
I can't. Every single dead person is built into the structural integrity of the codebase. If I remove them, my computer segfaults, and since my computer runs my kitchen appliances, I'd die.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 01, 2021, 06:16:55 pm »

I still have my own Pons. I wouldn't be adverse to using them on a No-Bonk Badge for someone scummy or a townie who wants to volunteer for it, though preferably the former.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #1205 on: January 01, 2021, 06:37:16 pm »

I'll be the 7th vote on Toaster. He's trying to extort information out of me so his Scum buddy can have more information on how my SM works. There's absolutely no need to interrogate me when you got bigger problems to face.

Toaster. Clearing you've malfunction. So it's time to throw you away in the recycle bin to be scrapped up and to be made into a new and more town friendly toaster.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 01, 2021, 06:41:50 pm »

You didn't vote in red. And for that matter, two people switched off of Toaster since the last vote count, so it's not a hammer.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 01, 2021, 06:46:17 pm »

You didn't vote in red. And for that matter, two people switched off of Toaster since the last vote count, so it's not a hammer.

I didn't vote red because I'm waiting for Nirur Torir to say something. But if it goes back to 6 vote. I'll put the final coffin on toaster.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 01, 2021, 06:48:21 pm »

I didn't vote red because I'm waiting for Nirur Torir to say something. But if it goes back to 6 vote. I'll put the final nail on toaster's coffin.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 01, 2021, 06:50:47 pm »

Hm, yeah, you had the window to hammer earlier but chose not to. I appreciate you not hammering Toaster, as much as I think we should lynch him, it does waste the day a bit if we don't let everyone who hasn't spoken yet on the subject, speak.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 01, 2021, 06:59:37 pm »

Hm, yeah, you had the window to hammer earlier but chose not to. I appreciate you not hammering Toaster, as much as I think we should lynch him, it does waste the day a bit if we don't let everyone who hasn't spoken yet on the subject, speak.

I already said I'll wait on hammering. But yeah. I'm not up to hammer just yet until Nirur Torir say something. I don't really like his silence, but he might be busy with something irl.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 01, 2021, 07:03:41 pm »

I'll full claim before you hammer me, but you're going to have to give me some real life time first please.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 2 - Fixed The Glitch
« Reply #1212 on: January 01, 2021, 07:04:40 pm »

This day was a crazy read. I take back what I said in the banter thread about using a BYOR game to attract new people.

I think we should induce a highly suspicious player who doesn't have a confirmable night action to take this badge by the end of the day:

No Bonk Badge - 100 pons
(1-Shot, Auto) No Bonk Badge: Whenever you use a kill action, it fails.

It could limit the mafia's ability to make night kills.
Buy a no bonk badge, because I don't have a kill and have a suspicious hole in my schedule.

Nirur Torir  : What.did you do last night?
I have an abilities trade ability. I made the unfortunate mistake of trying to use it on Juicebox like it was a weird investigate. Yes, I know how that looks. I didn't get anything off the body.
I'll put it to better use tonight, now that I have a better idea in mind of who to give a particular ability to.

Nirur, can you confirm LuckyOwl's inspect? Do you have an RNG-type ability?
His 'misdeliver' read might be from my pizza delivery man flavor, but I have nothing random.

Well, 4maskwolf's death means Icytea31 lean closer to townie. Icytea31, Do you want me to use my buff on you so I can role investigate Jim?
No, because I'm literally dead now. I'll die at the end of the night phase.
I don't understand why Toaster doubled-down on tunneling Tea, after Tea's claim that they're dying tonight anyway.
Clearly scum, but I don't want to hammer.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 01, 2021, 07:13:46 pm »

I'll full claim before you hammer me, but you're going to have to give me some real life time first please.
Yeah, that's fair enough. It's not fun to get lynched without an opportunity to defend yourself.

May as well look into notquitethere in the meantime.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 01, 2021, 07:45:37 pm »

IcyTea: As I understand it, you're dead tonight. Fancy claiming?
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 122