Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 2020 IC  (Read 7889 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2020 IC
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2020, 11:53:59 pm »

"Proposal that the world of spirits "murdered bird, poor child" be referred by "cretins of evil"abode-masters as Sumer."

Simply curious, what is the reason for this name?

"It...reminds me of good things."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 12:23:06 am »

"I am interested in your lands, vermin. Will you part with their knowledge freely, or must I purchase blindly?

Your snakemen likewise intrigue me, but not so much as to warrant a purchase, I think. Entertain me with their tales if you wish to prove me wrong."

Suddenly the speaker turns to another, aghast at their impoliteness to a guest, but the other one holds up his hand as if to reassure the spindly one. Land small, green. Land big, red, tall. Land big, black, old. Land big small, dunno. The other, having put on a smile, or at least a very forced equivalent for this being. There's not much to say really. We know little about them, as we didn't catch them ourselves.
Patriarch strokes his maw tentacles thoughtfully. "Hmmm... I will take (7), then. You have been most productive."

Pay 3 Acts for Item (7): "Land big, black, old."

Patriarch glances to his fellow divines.

"I still require mortals. It is within my power to create them myself, but perhaps more productive would be to create a stem race with others, each of which could then mold their chosen lineage as they see fit. I intend to imbue them with Depravity- should this prove an acceptable base, we may discuss your own desired contributions and the form our project might take.

This will no doubt be a delicate project, unlikely to bear fruit, but such glorious fruit should it come to pass."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2020, 10:01:25 am »

Quote from:  Planned Heart of the World
Multitudes (DS): Life + 1 Act
Patriarch (IO): Decadence
Kos(m)aritencku (M): Mysticism
Argonbagh (S): Stone
Total: 5 acts
Multitudes spends a further 1 act to finalize the living, decadent, mystic, magma blood pumping, meat-worldheart as a powerful, global, landmark!

Patriarch strokes his maw tentacles thoughtfully. "Hmmm... I will take (7), then. You have been most productive."

Cicadas thrum with ecstasy, monkeys whoops and holler in celebration, eels flop around wildly!

"Let There Be Multitudes!"

Plant all my wild seeds on the First Land
Place my Fungians on the First land

Vast clouds of seeds, spores and eggs gradually begin to erupt from Multitudes in an endless flood as they began systematically flowing over the First Land of a new world, flooding every nook and cranny with fecund new life, finding rich purchase in the rotting remnants of their predecessor.

A thick and luscious jungle growing upon the rotting corpses of its former self and other rottings things, where ursines and emus prosper, fetid swamps filled with churning with all manner of life, rules by dolphins, seals and gigantic otters, green savannahs with grass growing dozens of meters tall and plentiful camelids and slothians, and where during the right season the clouds of dandelion seeds can block out the sky for days on end.

Almost all life of the new ecosystem is r-type strategists, producing very large amounts of offspring of which many are likely to die off, but under the right circumstances could easily cause a population explosion. Further, symbiosis is extremely common. Six-legged bears wandering the jungle canopies with moss in their fur that helps them blend in, and birds hitching rides, feeding on lice, and warning of predators. Trees that provide nectar to beetles to defend them against herbivores. Naked Mole Rats living in harmony with tarantulas to keep their kilometres wide warrens free from pests. Communal sparrows that allow venomous snakes to devour a certain amount of their eggs to help drive off carnivorous giraffes and titan-sloths. Vine Orchids that can only grow on fungus people flesh, but are otherwise non-harmful, usually increasing social status among other fungus people the larger and more beautiful orchids they support.

Of course, many of these symbionts are in fact parasites, which can probably be considered the most successful niche and role in the fecund ecosystem. Fungi that controls minds, gutworms,tapeworms and flatworms of nearly every stripe and shape, plants whose flying seeds attach to the fur or scales of animals with tiny hooks and slowly root themselves in the flesh of their host, growing and flowering over time, wasps that lay their eggs inside still living frogs and sparrows, allowing for wide dissemination of their offspring when they eventually hatch from the skin of their still living hosts.

Perhaps the crowning achievement of the Fecund Ecosystem is the Ribeiroia Maximus, which begins it's lifecycle inside the mounds of hare-sized mega-termites, whose conditions are perfect for it to spread from colony member to member until finally it infiltrates the queen, and begins cloning itself into every single egg the colonies lies for the rest of its natural life-span. When elephant-sized Pangolins or Aardvarken attack the mound and devour termites, the parasite is passed on to them, slowly deforming them over time, making their scales grow weak and brittle, their skin soft, their blood less likely to clot, and vestigial limbs beginning to sprout all over their body. These then make easy prey for titansloths, giraffes, and pack-hunting camel-wolves. Finally becoming sexually mature within their final hosts, these large predators actually usually find the Ribeiroia Maximus a boon, as it improves the general functions of their bodies, slowly taking over and replacing their digestive system with a more efficient worm-based foreign cyst of parasites.

However, whenever the host comes within scenting distance of a mega-termite mound, they uncontrollably defecate, releasing rich fertilizer that the mega-termites find ideal for their fungi farms, and will quickly carry back into their nests, bringing the Ribeiroia eggs along with them and beginning the cycle anew.

Spend 1 act, 1 hunting act and 1 Fecundity Act on Ecosystem Kickstarter!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:48:35 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 10:34:16 am »

"It seems already their are three monsters are already will be roaming in this world Hikui, a challenge you are welcomed to face due to your own self-ambition. However, I must direct my concerns towards these entities if any desire of landscaping and fermenting of life. Due to these creature's roam and migrate across the ends of the entire world?, or can they be fenced in other parts of the world where they can live as freely as they are, however excluded from my own region. Let's exemplify, could you put all these monsters in the southern areas of the world while I meddle in the North free of their chaos, or must these creature be placed haphazardly and sporadically?"

Yes, you could try to fence them in. But in all likelihood, that would cause them to rampage. Much safer to fence in what you care about and leave the beasts free to roam the rest. As for their placement, no clue where they'll show up. It's different on every world, but typically they emerge in areas where food is plentiful.

The potato god nods. You watch as strange powers flow from the lumpy deity, and a continent rises up from the swirling aether of the world, as if it emerged from somewhere deep within. The continent was decently sized, and was indeed quiet dark. Before the sun shown upon it, it simply appeared as a still spot in the swirling aether winds. Yet when the sun did alight the continent, the gods could see what lay underneath. A sprawling continent with six mountain outcrops evenly spaced around it's mostly circular shape, arranged so that they formed a ring. Around them, thin bands of green life could be observed in the foothills before the incline gave way to bare rock, but beneath the foothills and beyond out on the majority of the continent lay an ancient realm. Once dark and dense forests, but have since turned sickly or dead across the blackened continent. Tar bogs of pitch black covered another large swath, mostly in the south. With the exception of the strips of green land near the bases of the mountains, and a few isolated areas throughout the continent, the land had rotted. Strange twisted creatures roamed the forests and the swamps, bloated and diseased, while others lurked in the forest, skinless and bloody roaming the dead lands. Despite this, the land feels ancient and powerful, the a powerful divine force once worked this land, and remnants of it's power can be detected hidden throughout the strange continent.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2020, 02:53:09 pm »

"Hm! Old land. Sick land."
     [HE-WHO-IS]
         "Ḭ̷͙̣̰͝ will make be-tter."

Swelling to the full extent of his numinous enormity, Argonbagh draws veins of granite from the newly raised Worldheart, binding them to new rock: a mountainous landmass, coalesced from the virgin aether. Countless caverns fill its interior, warmed by the Worldheart and connected by winding tunnels; marked by many deep lakes and flowing rivers: an earthen womb for life to come.
                                                                                                                                               [ARGONBAGH]
"Let there be stone. Let there be flowing heat, and chambers innumerable. So wills À̴̭R̶̩̈G̵̬͝O̴̟̍Ń̴͕B̶͍͆A̷͓͘G̵̙̀H̷̝̐."
                                                                                                                                               [HE-WHO-IS]

"Ho, ho, ho. Hm, hm, hm."

Again Argonbagh stretches forth his power: this time, for the making of life. By the hand of Argonbagh, multifarious species of mushroom, microorganism, and animal seed the caverns of his making: great and small, of every composition and consistency; all designed to the benefit of those who should come to dwell there. "Mosses" to walk on. Mushrooms to eat; to mash for their sweet juices; to grind for pigment, fiber and medicine; to hew for wood. Phosphorescent slimes, giving lights of many colors to the blessed Underdark.

Animals, too, Argonbagh sets within the caverns. Worms and wilderbeasts, fish and fowl: beasts of every size and description, fit for all manner of meat, milk, and fur. Only the largest carnivores are withheld from this subterranean ecology, for the safety of those who should come to inhabit it.

Argonbagh expends 2 Acts in the creation of a Location.
Argonbagh expends 3 Acts in the creation of an Ecosystem Starter.

Smaller now than before, Argonbagh lowers his shaking hands-- and turns to his fellow deities, exhausted.
"My gifts are gi-ven. My strength, spent. Who a-mong you will join me in this work?"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:03:56 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2020, 03:00:38 pm »

Patriarch watches the life ball instantly vomit all over his lands with characteristic indifference.

"Hm. Convenient. Now the dark things will have life to feast upon."

He gestures to the two foul merchants from before. "You there. I shall purchase your serpents after all."

Buy the Mystery Snake Box and set them loose upon my lands.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2020, 03:23:21 pm »

Second record of IDMOVA

Date: Unknown, presumably ante-creation
Author: Unknown

- Fluctuations recorded in the nature and amplitude of the central formation's energetic emissions.

The behavioral change of IDMOVA is suspected to have been caused by the formation of the world named ██████ from a primal worldheart.

- Recorded acceleration and trajectory change.

IDMOVA moved toward the nascent world, and stopped at a stable orbit of twice the world's diameter. Is it observing? Attracted by some force, power?

- E̷͇̝̦̪̱͎ͤ͐͗ͬ̑x̣̗͓̱̳͆̆͐ͧͯ͐̚͞t̨̺̻͛͂r͔̳ͯ͢e͎̩͗̒̈̾m̗͕̻̻͇̼ͧ̀e̴̘̺̎ ̡̖̟̲̱̤͙p̻̦̫̗͇̮ͤͣ̍ͩ̀ò̔͏̦͕̜̜w̮͕̖̘̰̝̹ͤe̡̙̟͉̲̳̝̟̾͑͑̓ͫ̽r̃ ̴͉̉s̬̫ͥ͗͑́u̢̘̱͐ͦ̍ͮ͆̉r͚̖̳͚͉̂ͯ̐̏ͮg̲̗̙͚̹̥ͪ̀̽e͆̿ ̪̑̑͒̍͑͗d̳͓̤̣̹̹̒̒̅ͦ͗e̵t̼̘̰̥ͩͪͯͨ́̚e̘͕ͧͭͦ̾ͫͬ͗c̤̙̃t̵̺̤͈̯͗͂ͧ̈é̖̦̓ͦ̒͋͒͟d̪̎͗̅̍ͪͮ̀

Distortions are overflowing in the immediate vicinity of IDMOVA, forming a maelstrom of movement and colours, ranging from crepheric aspharante to belanite hues. A higher divinity sound can be heard, coming from the very centre of the scar shaped core. Power is being siphoned into a single point adjacent to the core. We could discern an orb shaped object.

4 Acts + 1 Motion Act: Idmova creates Py, the Perpetual Spheroid.

Name: Py, the Perpetual Spheroid
Description: It is a monolithic orb as high as a hill, covered in encrusted bands that rotate and slitter constantly following unpredictable yet incredibly fluid patterns. The orb seems metallic in composition, but the metal itself changes its nature every instant, while retaining the same properties. Related to this change of composition, the orb fluctuates between all known and unknown colours.

The Py possesses an impossible hardness, being impervious to damage. It bleeds motion in the same manner as Idmova, but also seems to bleed knowledge. Inanimate objects and matter starts moving in various ways in the effective radius of the Py. The land becomes as capricious as a raging sea, the skies beat and dance at random, and the living becomes unable to rest, working tirelessly until they die of exhaustion.

Powers:
- Divine resilience: in all likelihood, only a being of divine power would be able to damage the Py.
- Aura of Motion: all that falls under the effective radius of the Py are infused by overwhelming Motion. Inanimate becomes animate, and the animate becomes unable to rest.
- Whispers of Idmova: the Py transfers knowledge into intelligent beings, teaching them crafts and magics with one single goal: to create copies of the Py, thus spreading Motion across the world.

- The Py is sent to crash onto the world.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2020, 03:26:30 pm »

Multitudes names the world "Kripa"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2020, 03:38:29 pm »

"A  f  t  e  r     f  u  r  t  h  e  r     c  o  n  s  i  d  e  r  a  t  i  o  n  ,     I     w  o  u  l  d     l  i  k  e     t  o     p  u  r  c  h  a  s  e     y  o  u  r     f  u  n  g  a  l     p  e  o  p  l  e  .     H  e  r  e     i  s     a     N  a  t  u  r  e     A  c  t     a  n  d     a     H  u  n  t  i  n  g     A  c  t  .     T  h  e  i  r     a  d  a  p  t  a  b  i  l  i  t  y     w  i  l  l     b  e     a     g  r  e  a  t     a  i  d     t  o     s  u  r  v  i  v  i  n  g     t  h  e     f  e  r  o  c  i  t  y     o  f     t  h  e     F  i  r  s  t     L  a  n  d  ,     b  u  t     t  h  e  y     w  i  l  l     n  e  e  d     s  o  m  e     g  u  i  d  a  n  c  e  ."

Aiei purchases the fungus people and scatters them everywhere (but mostly in the First Land). (-1 Nature Act, -1 Hunting Act)

"W  e  l  c  o  m  e  ,     m  y     c  h  i  l  d  r  e  n  ,     t  o     a     n  e  w     a  n  d     u  n  t  a  m  e  d     w  o  r  l  d  .   W  h  a  t     d  o     y  o  u     c  a  l  l     y  o  u  r  s  e  l  v  e  s  ?    I     a  m     A  i  e  i     t  h  e     E  n  d  l  e  s  s  ,     W  a  t  c  h  e  r     o  f     t  h  e     W  o  o  d  s     a  n  d     G  u  a  r  d  i  a  n     o  f     t  h  e     D  e  a  d  .     C  h  o  o  s  e     f  o  r     y  o  u  r  s  e  l  v  e  s     a     w  i  s  e     r  e  p  r  e  s  e  n  t  a  t  i  v  e     t  h  a  t     I     m  a  y     i  n  s  t  r  u  c  t     y  o  u     i  n     t  h  e     a  r  t     o  f     P  e  r  m  a  n  e  n  c  e  ."

The fungus people or Aiei will choose the Synith, a representative whom Aiei carries off into the woods (or closest forest-analog) on her back to instruct in the art of necromancy soon to be seen again. (Hero of a necromantic-prophety persuasion, -1 Undeath Act) Aiei will make no attempts to stop any additional people (even non-funguys) from coming along as well, but neither will Aiei actively defend anyone other than the Synith from the dangerous plants and creatures everywhere.

"S  e  e  ,     g  o  o  d     S  y  n  i  t  h  ,     t  h  a  t     l  i  f  e     a  n  d     d  e  a  t  h     a  r  e     n  o  t  h  i  n  g     b  u  t     a  n     e  l  a  b  o  r  a  t  e     i  l  l  u  s  i  o  n  !     B  o  t  h  ,     y  o  u     s  e  e  ,     a  r  e     t  a  n  g  e  n  t  i  a  l     t  o     e  x  i  s  t  e  n  c  e     a  s     a     t  i  n  y     w  a  s  p     t  o     a     t  o  w  e  r  i  n  g     t  r  e  e  .     A  n  d     t  h  o  u  g  h     t  h  e     w  a  s  p     m  o  v  e  s     a  n  d     t  h  e     t  r  e  e     s  t  a  n  d  s     s  t  i  l  l  ,     w  o  u  l  d     y  o  u     s  a  y     t  h  e     t  r  e  e     i  s     a  n  y     l  e  s  s     a  l  i  v  e  ?     W  h  a  t     i  f     t  h  e  r  e     w  a  s     a     w  a  y  .  .  ."

(After the Synith has grown past weariness at these rambling lectures, the Synith is returned to the funguys to act as a teacher of Aiei's ways)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:40:31 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2020, 04:01:27 pm »

Smaller now than before, Argonbagh lowers his shaking hands-- and turns to his fellow deities, exhausted.
"My gifts are gi-ven. My strength, spent. Who a-mong you will join me in this work?"
I shall.

Taking what remains of the Acts he started with - one Act of Mortals, another of Improvement, the last standard as they come - Acter creates what would in other worlds be called dwarves... or at the least, may be recognizably comparable to them.
They are short of stature, three feet tall on average, and their muscles are rather impressive. Their skin is black - but it is only visible at their joints and face after infancy, as they are predominantly covered in a shell of stone, derived from a partially-lithovoric diet. Each bears six limbs, as well - two pairs of arms and a pair of legs. Furthermore, where others might grow hair, crystals adorn them, coming in a grand array of colors; a rare few grow them from their backs as well, giving the impression of wings or a cape. The iris of their eyes dimly glow - though they rely not only upon them for perception, but so too sense the vibrations that surround them.
Beyond their physical forms, the minds of these beings are sharp, keen to learn and well-suited to learning both theory and practice. They can develop new skills quickly, and learn about the world around them with rapidity. Beyond their own abilities, they enjoy the company of others, both when working and merely in living, and if one finds that their skills do not cover a problem, so long as someone with the requisite skills is around, they will not find it difficult to locate them.

Here are your children of the stone, Argonbagh.
Strike the earth, young ones.

They will be placed well underground, far from the surface, within Argonbagh's "Underdark".
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:11:07 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2020, 04:11:02 pm »

Multitudes dubs these noble stone creatures as Pyrieans

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2020, 04:28:35 pm »

"Ho hm... I thank you, friend Ac-ter!" A slow grin spreads across the face of Argonbagh. "These will do well in-deed."
"Wel-come, O my stone-lings! We two have gi-ven all we can in your name: go now, and make use of the gifts we have gi-ven, and re-mem-ber us."

klonk
Sigtext

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2020, 11:00:55 pm »

Ytlia sees the other gods finally ending their actions in this brave new world, and while many in the future would consider it to be lethargic and yet stirs her form to her own initiative of what she will do to make the own place on this is unique world, based on the pulsation of a inner core, fragile yet beautiful in a different manner of thinking, and after her timeless spanning reverie, she energizes the existence of the raw water and materiel of the world to spanner and with delicate and agility fabricating it fabrishes itself as a complicated region, in the northeastern corner of the world, isolated from all other mortals and monsters, at least for now. This land of a spanning sea, only with rare sponding islands in a archipelago and hilly rocky formations for the nesting sea that encompasses the majority of this newfounded area, with a depth that reaches to the core to create it owns underwater volcanoes and other oddities.

2 Acts for Land Creation

Ytlia was not done yet, she with her breath and embracement of life imbued the new area with its own thriving ecosystem. It was both coastal and aquatic at once, in the main sea area that contained the vast seaweed undergrowth and kelp forests all surrounded by phytoplankton and zooplankton, as well as the rare coral reefs that hung around the rock formations in the sky. The bursting fauna includes the prey fish schools of assorted species, and the hulking slow-moving grazer turtle, giant hair jelly, and the rare apex predator of the grouper whales that thrives itself in filter feeding and taking control of areas. Other subsidiary predators are the thresher anger, a weird shark that lives in the deep of the water fooling them its vast speed and a fleshy growth acts a lure and bait and switch for the prey, as well as communal pack lavender beaked dolphins and memetic ringed octopuses, while the giant mantis shrimps dominate the demersal zone and bottom feeder region. Thus the sea’s ecosystem was complete, however some coastal life made it through.

The rocky formations and islands were covered in shrubs, hedges, and algae covering all while the captivating olive trees formed in the middle of the shrubland islands. While copious fishing birds especially finches, rodents, and grazing ibexes and mouflons, with the gila panther a weird venomous reptilian feline about the size of large cat, with its notable ability to bile out a chunk of acidic materiel and burn skin. While there are various insects and amphibians that can thrive, there are often large swarms of lepidopterans of various colors, including pink that have large migration patterns and are spectacular to behold. Ytlia concludes her energy and ends her thoughts on, that there is a simplistic yet diverse ecosystem to this region.

1 Hunting Act and 2 Acts Used, Ecosystem Starter

Ytlia exerts her last energy into the creation of mortals by her own design and in her own image and with the imbuement of inner core of her own Beauty and Avarice for her newly formed lands, she creates beings made of beauty and greed yet in her own desire, aquatic and with fish-like characteristics while somewhat amphibious, the sea is where they call will home. These merfolk as they quite like look humanoid in shape, as she refers could extend to 1.52 meters  to 2.13 meters in height, they were designed to embrace and stalwart the sea with them having lighter blues to darker purples in colour for their scaled, they have many fins for their locomotion to the sea with their back dorsal fin, and webbed hands and forearms having a fin behind it as well. It is due to random nature from when they are born whether or not they contain a long serpentine body ending in a fish tail or they end their body in biped shape with their scaled legs and webbed feet. Truly the main factor of their physical forms is that their raw prepossence and elegance shows up, things seem to just be magnetized and mesmerized when around them, and their raw presence and social power is a thing they so highly covet. Even more so, in their psychological nature, they are covetous and egotistical to a fault with their own avaricious psyche. They are hoarders and yet self-ambitious, desiring to only accumulate more and more and often keeping a constant watch on what they have for social power and prestige among others, and when they lose something they value they are hurt deeply and become frenzied like a quipper. They are masters of knowing what others do, and to give it to them while gaining something in return, an mercantile mind set is built into them. Final physical notes are that their main form of communication is relying on their innate echolocation that has advanced in its own nature to form their own kind of body language, while lastly it is a rare known oddity that it seems like these mortals can talk to other aquatic animals, though this is regarded as a controversial fact.
1 Beauty, 1 Avarice, and 1 Act used for the Creation of Mortal Life.

Another approaches, a demigod of the hunt in armor of a blue blue fur and metal bones. I know you are busy, so I shall keep this short. I am Hikui, and I am born of the hunt. Newborn worlds can serve as incubation nests for powerful creatures, and I seek permission to place one such monster upon your world so that I may return in five turns of the universe hence and slay it. I offer two hunting acts as payment, one now, and one when I return to slay the beast once it has matured. Thank you.
”I am one who knows the power of these resources, and I say let the world be overrun with savagery if it must, it will only bring sport to us all with the chaos it will ensure.
Ytilia takes a Hunting Act
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 06:15:30 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2020, 11:16:10 pm »

Acter lays a hand on Argonbagh's shoulder.
Luck dictates we shall nigh-certainly have one of the huntsman's monsters within the Underdark. There is naught we can do for now; we merely must be observant, and ready to act as we must.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2020, 11:41:55 pm »

Argonbagh shrugs, helpless. "Your stone-lings... are rich, in hide and wit. They will en-dure. They must."

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7