Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 2020 IC  (Read 7887 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2020 IC
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2020, 07:46:33 pm »

"Your price is proof of your products particular merits, "and profits" but much-by-much to supply without tyranny "Curiosity is a sin and virtue both; spirits given are never given" of the divine. One must ask, do you intend to return to sell of your mule?"
                                                                                                                                "Ultutross? Is that my grandchild's sire?"

The gaseous god giant turned to look upon the mystical god. Aye, I could return one day though it shant be nearly as potent. The spirit world would not be able to grow to cover the world as it is. Though, the same would happen if the graft were too small. It should be now, have you not the power amongst you to make this a part of your world?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2020, 07:55:18 pm »

"You are correct"

To all the gods, Kos(m)aritencku beseeches with mind-talk:

equivalent exchange       fatcat trader
"Is there interest in the product this being offers? Propose I, an Act of 2 from each of us"
                  at all at all            malignant growths
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2020, 08:45:28 pm »

Exulting in the swirling aether, a granite behemoth rumbles contently in its mirth.

"Ho, ho, ho. Hm, hm, hm. Ho, ho, hm, hm, hm."
"What mar-velous pro-jects. What glor-ious ma-kings. I re-joice, O ye of the Most High."

"I shall con-tribute to your un-der-taking, O mul-ti-tu-dinous All Ho-ly. Your heart shall flow with mol-ten stone: life-blood of a new-birthed world."

Quote from: Planned Heart of the World
Multitudes (DS): Life
Patriarch (IO): Decadence
Kos(m)aritencku (M): Mysticism
Argonbagh (S): Stone
                                                             [HE-WHO-IS]
"This done, O mul-ti-tu-dinous All Ho-ly, Ḭ̷͙̣̰͝ would ask of you a trade."
"You are com-ing into poss-ess-ion of a most won-drous spe-cies. Ḭ̷͙̣̰͝ will ex-pend all the po-wer Ḭ̷͙̣̰͝ may in their com-for-table ha-bi-li-ta-tion: in re-turn, Ḭ̷͙̣̰͝ ask a por-tion of their wor-ship. Is this meet in your eyes?"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2020, 09:10:07 pm »

I, too, bear an interest in the spirit realm. I simply hope that others will find the motivation to bear assistance in this endeavor.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2020, 09:29:43 pm »

As stiffly and as coarsely as they approached, they departed to make room for the last two to approach. Unlike the previous gods, these beings gave off an aura of foul magics and an equally pungent scent of decay. The first, a long spindly black thing whose disproportionally long limbs gave the slightest impression of spider legs spoke first. Newborn worlds are so empty, don't you think? So much potential, but so little of substance. I offer you several species of mortals, which were, oh how should I put this, acquired from distant realms. The second one, a lumpy being which seems to be a potato in roughly the shape of a masculine human, but perhaps more closely resembles a golem. Land. The being then nods in your general direction, but perhaps slightly to the left. Yes, and my partner here offers hand picked lands from a variety of worlds. I've taken the liberty of making a menu... a list, yes a list of what we have available.

(1) A race of furry horned mortals standing but a foot tall. Prone to living in small communities isolated from outsiders. (2 acts)
(2) A race of large blue constructs. Dim of mind, slow to reproduce. They grow quite large over time. (2 acts)
(3) You cant quite make it out, but something is scratched out here. Snake people. (2 acts)
(4) A race of fungus people. Reproduce via spores and budding. Highly adaptable. (2 acts)
(5) Land. (1 act)
(6) Land. (3 acts)
(7) Land. (3 acts)
(8) Land. (2 acts)

Upon giving you the list of their wares the two beings left your presence, as the others had before them, so that you may consider their offers. They linger nearby, awaiting your call.
"I am interested in your lands, vermin. Will you part with their knowledge freely, or must I purchase blindly?

Your snakemen likewise intrigue me, but not so much as to warrant a purchase, I think. Entertain me with their tales if you wish to prove me wrong."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2020, 09:37:06 pm »

As stiffly and as coarsely as they approached, they departed to make room for the last two to approach. Unlike the previous gods, these beings gave off an aura of foul magics and an equally pungent scent of decay. The first, a long spindly black thing whose disproportionally long limbs gave the slightest impression of spider legs spoke first. Newborn worlds are so empty, don't you think? So much potential, but so little of substance. I offer you several species of mortals, which were, oh how should I put this, acquired from distant realms. The second one, a lumpy being which seems to be a potato in roughly the shape of a masculine human, but perhaps more closely resembles a golem. Land. The being then nods in your general direction, but perhaps slightly to the left. Yes, and my partner here offers hand picked lands from a variety of worlds. I've taken the liberty of making a menu... a list, yes a list of what we have available.

(1) A race of furry horned mortals standing but a foot tall. Prone to living in small communities isolated from outsiders. (2 acts)
(2) A race of large blue constructs. Dim of mind, slow to reproduce. They grow quite large over time. (2 acts)
(3) You cant quite make it out, but something is scratched out here. Snake people. (2 acts)
(4) A race of fungus people. Reproduce via spores and budding. Highly adaptable. (2 acts)
(5) Land. (1 act)
(6) Land. (3 acts)
(7) Land. (3 acts)
(8 ) Land. (2 acts)

Upon giving you the list of their wares the two beings left your presence, as the others had before them, so that you may consider their offers. They linger nearby, awaiting your call.
"I am interested in your lands, vermin. Will you part with their knowledge freely, or must I purchase blindly?

Your snakemen likewise intrigue me, but not so much as to warrant a purchase, I think. Entertain me with their tales if you wish to prove me wrong."

...ah, younglings...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:45:33 pm by Glass »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2020, 09:52:20 pm »

Acter beckons over the decay-touched gods. I find your descriptions lacking. What are the details of what you have brought here, the snake people and lands especially?

The spindly one turns to you who called out to it. They were a recent acquisition from another in our industry. Unfortunately, that is really all I know of them. I can tell you indeed, they're almost certainly as the label says.  The other comes with them and goes to answer your question. Land. Which?

"I     w  o  u  l  d     l  i  k  e     t  o     k  n  o  w     m  o  r  e     a  b  o  u  t     t  h  e  s  e     o  f  f  e  r  i  n  g  s     i  n     p  a  r  t  i  c  u  l  a  r     i  f     y  o  u     w  o  u  l  d     b  e     s  o     k  i  n  d     a  s     t  o     e  n  u  m  e  r  a  t  e     o  r  ,     i  f     t  h  a  t     p  r  o  v  e  s     t  o  o     d  i  f  f  i  c  u  l  t  ,     c  o  n  f  a  b  u  l  a  t  e     t  h  e  i  r     m  a  k  e  u  p     a  n  d     u  n  i  q  u  e     t  r  a  i  t  s  .     I     a  m     l  o  o  k  i  n  g     f  o  r     b  e  i  n  g  s     t  o     f  i  l  l     t  h  e     f  o  r  e  s  t  s     o  f     t  h  e     w  o  r  l  d     w  i  t  h  o  u  t     n  e  e  d  l  e  s  s  l  y     d  e  s  t  r  o  y  i  n  g     t  h  e  m  .     W  h  i  l  e     t  h  e     f  u  r  r  y     h  o  r  n  e  d     m  o  r  t  a  l  s     l  o  o  k     m  o  r  e     s  u  i  t  a  b  l  e     f  o  r     t  h  i  s     p  u  r  p  o  s  e  ,     t  h  e     l  a  r  g  e     b  l  u  e     c  o  n  s  t  r  u  c  t  s     m  o  v  e     a  t     a     m  o  r  e     s  e  n  s  i  b  l  e     p  a  c  e     a  n  d     a  p  p  e  a  r     t  o     b  e     l  e  s  s     p  r  o  n  e     t  o     b  u  r  n  i  n  g     t  h  e  m  s  e  l  v  e  s     o  u  t     a  s     m  o  r  t  a  l  s     a  r  e     w  o  n  t     t  o     d  o     b  y     t  h  e  i  r     v  e  r  y     n  a  t  u  r  e  .     D  o     y  o  u     h  a  v  e     a  n  y     r  e  c  o  m  m  e  n  d  a  t  i  o  n  s  ?    A  l  s  o  ,     d  o     t  h  e     c  o  n  s  t  r  u  c  t  s     c  o  m  e     i  n     g  r  e  e  n     o  r     b  r  o  w  n  ?"
TL;DL: More details?

The long one turns to speak with you, after speaking with another of your kind. Oh yes, they both would be great fits for the purpose as you describe. The little ones are quite delectable when they're free range in forested areas. Of course, the constructs do move much more slowly, and tend to migrate through their territories. Makes them rather reliable. Unfortunately, they do not. We have a white one, but we're pretty sure that means it's dying, so it's not included due to meat... safety, yes safety, standards.

Suddenly the speaker turns to another, aghast at their impoliteness to a guest, but the other one holds up his hand as if to reassure the spindly one. Land small, green. Land big, red, tall. Land big, black, old. Land big small, dunno. The other, having put on a smile, or at least a very forced equivalent for this being. There's not much to say really. We know little about them, as we didn't catch them ourselves.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2020, 09:53:27 pm »

Another approaches, a demigod of the hunt in armor of a blue blue fur and metal bones.[/i] I know you are busy, so I shall keep this short. I am Hikui, and I am born of the hunt. Newborn worlds can serve as incubation nests for powerful creatures, and I seek permission to place one such monster upon your world so that I may return in five turns of the universe hence and slay it. I offer two hunting acts as payment, one now, and one when I return to slay the beast once it has matured. Thank you.

Kos(m)aritencku agrees to the incubation of such monster.

Kos(m)aritencku (M): 1 hunting act, 2 normal acts
Acter (G): 3 normal acts
Aiei (KJP): 3 normal acts
Argonbagh (SD): 1 generosity act

"Together we, abode-masters, purchase a realm of spirits from Ulutross"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 09:56:43 pm »

The... 'big small', perhaps? And 'small green'.

Again, I would like to emphasize that it is quite rude to direct the Acts of your fellows before explicitly receiving permission. However, yes, I do agree to this arrangement.
I should thank you not to make this mistake again.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2020, 09:57:05 pm »

The long one turns to speak with you, after speaking with another of your kind. Oh yes, they both would be great fits for the purpose as you describe. The little ones are quite delectable when they're free range in forested areas. Of course, the constructs do move much more slowly, and tend to migrate through their territories. Makes them rather reliable. Unfortunately, they do not. We have a white one, but we're pretty sure that means it's dying, so it's not included due to meat... safety, yes safety, standards.
"H  o  w     m  u  c  h     f  o  r     t  h  e     w  h  i  t  e     o  n  e  ?     N  o     o  n  e     n  e  e  d  s     t  o     k  n  o  w     a  b  o  u  t     t  h  i  s  .  .  .  b  r  e  a  c  h  ."
TD:CS: The goddess of undeath is interested in a dying mortal. Who could have guessed?

Another approaches, a demigod of the hunt in armor of a blue blue fur and metal bones.[/i] I know you are busy, so I shall keep this short. I am Hikui, and I am born of the hunt. Newborn worlds can serve as incubation nests for powerful creatures, and I seek permission to place one such monster upon your world so that I may return in five turns of the universe hence and slay it. I offer two hunting acts as payment, one now, and one when I return to slay the beast once it has matured. Thank you.

Kos(m)aritencku agrees to the incubation of such monster.

Purchase a monster from the hunter and contribute 3 normal acts
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:58:38 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2020, 10:01:52 pm »

"Proposal that the world of spirits "murdered bird, poor child" be referred by "cretins of evil"abode-masters as Sumer."

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2020, 10:09:14 pm »

"Proposal that the world of spirits "murdered bird, poor child" be referred by "cretins of evil"abode-masters as Sumer."

Simply curious, what is the reason for this name?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2020, 10:32:07 pm »

"Ho ho! Hm hm! You are bold, O el-dritch womb. Bold in-deed."
"Ḭ̷͙̣̰͝  will
acc-ede to this... pur-chase. It is a wor-thy gift."

[HE WHO IS]
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2020, 10:40:34 pm »

"H  o  w     m  u  c  h     f  o  r     t  h  e     w  h  i  t  e     o  n  e  ?     N  o     o  n  e     n  e  e  d  s     t  o     k  n  o  w     a  b  o  u  t     t  h  i  s  .  .  .  b  r  e  a  c  h  ."
TD:CS: The goddess of undeath is interested in a dying mortal. Who could have guessed?

Really? The merchant get a glint in it's eye for a second. If you want to take a couple more of mortals in less than mint condition, we could part ways with them for a minor act in labor costs. We can't sell them of course, but if you paid us to dump them in your domain, well, no laws against that.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2020, 11:05:36 pm »

A unbeknownst forms yet it moves with a grace that one couldn't keep track of, pulling it over across a spacial rift of existence until it forms the ghostly ethereal avatar it is cursed with, a horrid benthic thing to look at and not pleased to be, yet through sheer force of will it shifts and remodels itself to what the other god's consider the most beautiful imagery based on their perspective accordingly, it's form more concrete and less blurry to visualize. This enchanting figure then speaks.

"Well it seems I am the last too the party that will be the memorial of our own designs kinfolk at the Alpha point of time, and you have already formed intriguing proposals and milestones already established for the creation of the world. You all have differing motives, obligations created from your very start, and all those fun little details. It seems the main consensus is that of the formation of this spirit plane around the main body where we will form the world, as well as this core of a heart, inspired if anything else. However sadly, I feel I will have my own duties to attend for the establishment of my place in this realm".

Ytlia form changes back to its unrecognizable shape, distraught of any of its captivation, though questions a problem she had already assume to form, the allowances of a bunch of creatures that are very pinnacle of chaos and difficult to reign in had already started to worry her. She direct her thoughts to this unique figure cloaked in a shade shade of hair and bone.

Another approaches, a demigod of the hunt in armor of a blue blue fur and metal bones. I know you are busy, so I shall keep this short. I am Hikui, and I am born of the hunt. Newborn worlds can serve as incubation nests for powerful creatures, and I seek permission to place one such monster upon your world so that I may return in five turns of the universe hence and slay it. I offer two hunting acts as payment, one now, and one when I return to slay the beast once it has matured. Thank you.

"It seems already their are three monsters are already will be roaming in this world Hikui, a challenge you are welcomed to face due to your own self-ambition. However, I must direct my concerns towards these entities if any desire of landscaping and fermenting of life. Due to these creature's roam and migrate across the ends of the entire world?, or can they be fenced in other parts of the world where they can live as freely as they are, however excluded from my own region. Let's exemplify, could you put all these monsters in the southern areas of the world while I meddle in the North free of their chaos, or must these creature be placed haphazardly and sporadically?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7