How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52500 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #285 on: December 06, 2020, 04:38:25 pm »

"Oops. Sorry stranger, didn't mean to land on you."
P4 Apologizes via speaker and carefully tries to help the stranger, first checking for injuries and secondly helping them up if there arn't any. If they Are injured however, P4 tries to get help for them.

(5) They accept your apology, then walk away as you hop off. No injuries detected.

Cibl
((not sure where I should start, somewhere in one of the cities seems good but anywhere is okay))

Find and hack into a nearby computer to browse the cyberactivities of the surrounding region, paying special attention to anything pertaining to notable companies, governing bodies, or anything else of interest.

(3) You enter the bank and hack one of the computers. No one pays you any mind, but what you find in your browse is all cat videos and one video of a parrot having a heated argument with a dog.

"Maybe can you point me towards anyone that would be willing to join me on an adventure."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(4) ”Uhh...sure. Let me get my stuff.”

Perhaps he didn’t hear you correctly at the part where you asked him to find someone to join

Walk along the roof until the edge is found, then fly down and look around
If no edge is found, try breaking through the roof if possible

Same as Naturegirl.

Well let’s see, the roof is about a dozen feet below where the hole expands sooo...
(6) Sir Talis slithers onto Caw’s back, who then gracefully glides down onto an edge of the roof, then they glide down again onto the ground...
(3) ...and right into traffic. A bunch of dwarves (who still look large compared to both of you) comically trip over themselves and each other trying to avoid stepping on you two. Gems, stone, metal, and an assortment of other things go flying as a result of, and adding to, the commotion.

Why the care, if I may ask?

(2) The guy flinches at the question and slowly turns his head towards you.

Time to get elected! Get elected King of Space.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)

Seeing as how you won the hearts of almost everyone except the fish and a handful of bugs with almost the greatest of ease, it’s no contest.
(6) The Florans throw a huge party, with some major assistance provided by your own kind, and even the bugs contribute by posing as disco lights.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 06, 2020, 08:48:22 pm »

Download some cat videos onto my phone for later viewing pleasure.
Request to open a bank account at the bank under my fake ID Illusia Reals, and try to plant a hidden tracking device on one of the bank employees.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2020, 04:08:34 am »

Wait for my new friend to gather his things, then set out on some kind of adventure.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2020, 10:18:49 am »

resume the hunt. Ask around if anyone has seen a zebraman pass by around here, and where they were last seen. Continue pursuit, for great justice!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 10, 2020, 07:01:02 am »

WAKE UP FROM TRANCE   

ATTEMPT FRANTICALLY TO ESCAPE, WHETHER AM STILL TIED TO CHAIR OR NOT

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 10, 2020, 02:36:29 pm »

Try landing on the closest dwarf, and ask him/her whether they’ve seen a water tower or the source of a large sinkhole, broadcasting the images if the respective objects as the question is being asked

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 13, 2020, 10:07:20 am »

Try landing on the closest dwarf, and ask him/her whether they’ve seen a water tower or the source of a large sinkhole, broadcasting the images if the respective objects as the question is being asked

Support this.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2020, 11:31:03 am »

Victory Tour! Check out my Space Armada and take a Space Cruise.

For my first act as King of Space: arrange a meeting with The King of Time, King of Energy, and King of Mass to discuss the State of the Universe.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2020, 05:27:23 pm »

Download some cat videos onto my phone for later viewing pleasure.
Request to open a bank account at the bank under my fake ID Illusia Reals, and try to plant a hidden tracking device on one of the bank employees.

Cat videos downloaded successfully.
(3) The guy sees right through your fake ID, as evidenced by the killer eye roll he gives you, muttering “rookie” under his breath, but he opens an account for you anyway.
(1) He grabs your arm and rips the tracking device from your hand, then crushes it in his hand. Must have had a rough day himself.

Wait for my new friend to gather his things, then set out on some kind of adventure.

(4) It takes a moment for him to gather his things but he comes back up to you with a bag and an ax strapped to his back. The pair of you set out on an adventure!

resume the hunt. Ask around if anyone has seen a zebraman pass by around here, and where they were last seen. Continue pursuit, for great justice!

(6) You end up finding the zebraman right off the bat, and he seems to be walking towards you and alongside a dwarf. Neither has seen you yet, they’re still some distance off.

WAKE UP FROM TRANCE   

ATTEMPT FRANTICALLY TO ESCAPE, WHETHER AM STILL TIED TO CHAIR OR NOT

(3) You bounce around in the chair, trying to jump your way to the exit. You’re causing a bit of a racket.
(Hidden) Lucky for you, or unlucky, depending on your perception, nobody notices.

Support this.

(1) The bird repeatedly gets shooed away by the dwarves.
(4) The snake ironically has much better luck communicating.

”Well, there WAS a tower, but the source of the sinkhole ate it up and went to the mines. It wasn’t our tower though, so we don’t care much.”

Victory Tour! Check out my Space Armada and take a Space Cruise.

For my first act as King of Space: arrange a meeting with The King of Time, King of Energy, and King of Mass to discuss the State of the Universe.

Space armada? Uhhh...check. Space cruise? Currently underway.

Now let’s see if everyone is available for the meeting.
(6)
(6)
(1)
The Kings of Time and Energy are on board, but the King of Mass rudely refuses. The King of Time apologizes and explains that the King of Mass has thought himself too big to be bothered by “smaller beings” since 5,987,375 BC and that he’s really proud of it. What a jerk. King of Energy suggests making a scathing fat joke about the King of Mass.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 13, 2020, 07:45:19 pm »

"H-how did you-- er, thank you for opening the account."

Damn, the security here is impressive.

Ask the employee if he has a business card that I can have.
Look around the bank to see who/what else is here.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2020, 06:50:42 am »

"Remember new friend we must be constantly vigilant as danger could be anywhere, especially with all the weird crap that's been going on."
Remain vigilant as we head towards where ever the call of adventure leads us.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2020, 10:12:13 am »

HOP! HOP TO FREEDOM!   

...OR AT LEAST TO NEAREST TABLE/WHATEVER, THEN USE CONVENIENT SHARP OBJECT (TORTURE DEVICE?) TO CUT ROPES AM TIED WITH

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2020, 06:42:45 am »

Make scathing fat joke about the King of Mass. If he reciprocates, reply with "your face."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2020, 11:37:24 am »

P4 moves to intercept them, and calls out a warning "Halt, fugitive zebraman!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2020, 11:57:03 am »

”Where did the sinkhole come from?”

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28