How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52505 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2020, 10:11:41 am »

Look around and see if there is anyone in charge of trading and if I find that person see what kinds of things they have available for trade.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2020, 06:38:29 am »

lets go bounty hunting! Attempt to download the latest list of known fugitives and/or undesirables, then get a ride to wherever the closest one was last spotted.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2020, 02:19:13 pm »

Investigate the hole.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2020, 03:47:35 pm »

Fly down the hole

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2020, 06:22:46 pm »

((Hey, you came back, naturegirl. We wondered what happened to you. Welcome back.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2020, 06:58:29 pm »

((My memory is a bit shaky at the moment. Naturegirl’s character is the purple telepathic bird right?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2020, 10:40:43 pm »

((My memory is a bit shaky at the moment. Naturegirl’s character is the purple telepathic bird right?))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2020, 04:35:14 pm »

"I've heard of a legendary metal of the dwraves from aboveground. My particular ability is able to gain the traits of objects I absorb, so I wished to see if the rumors were true."

(Hidden) ”Fine, but you’re not going in without someone keeping an eye on you. Don’t try anything.”

At the snap of his stubby dwarf fingers, a second dwarf with quite similar equipment walks up to you, while the first steps aside.

((I'd say not to make travel take extra turns, simply because this is a weekly game and that drags player actions out, making active players feel like they have to wait twice as long to participate. Since we really don't have a need to coordinate in terms of time or whatnot, it feels unnecessary. The exception would be if a player is heading to where another player is involved in combat or other time sensitive activities. For those, roll for whether they get there in time, and if they don't, either give them something else to do while they attempt to arrive, or simply tell them they'll have to wait until the combat resolves to participate. Also, if you have, say, 4 or more actions ready at the week, I'd suggest going ahead and posting a turn. Most players can miss a turn without falling behind, really, and that keeps the pace of the game up a little.))

Arrange some staff to answer various questions, and organize a theater troupe to put on more informative and entertaining plays about galactic history and how great I am.
Determine if the rock eaters would be viable asteroid miners, or if they would end up eating all the profitable ores and such instead.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)

(5) Through time and about a million questions, the plant people, who you find out refer to themselves as “Florans,” seem very excited about you being a galactic monarch, thinking it will be fun.
(5) As for the bugs, they have complete confidence in separating the profitable ores from their food.

Look around and see if there is anyone in charge of trading and if I find that person see what kinds of things they have available for trade.

(2)The trading post is currently void of any management, as well as anything to trade. Almost like it was forgotten about.

lets go bounty hunting! Attempt to download the latest list of known fugitives and/or undesirables, then get a ride to wherever the closest one was last spotted.

(6) You download a list of all recorded fugitives in the history of fugitives, most of which were already dealt with. The two most recent ones involve the two most recent crimes: A bank robbery and the literal sinking of the city’s water tower. However, there is no known suspect of the second one, while the first shows a picture of a...zebra?

Investigate the hole.

Fly down the hole

Snake and bird alike check out the hole.

(3) Sir Talis sorta slips and rolls down the side about halfway, but unscathed.
(3) Caw miscalculates the angle at which to fly and suffers the same result.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 16, 2020, 05:12:24 am »

Look for a dwarf and see if they know where I can do some trading.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 16, 2020, 10:38:23 am »

Look around and see what’s all in the hole, if I hear noise, go towards it, be very careful

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2020, 02:20:50 pm »

well, a zebra shouldn't be too hard to find. Probably a zebraman, given it sunk a water tower. Go hunting for them, using the image to identify their face via the markings unique to each zebra!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2020, 07:37:42 pm »

Look around and see what’s all in the hole, if I hear noise, go towards it, be very careful

Support the bird.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2020, 10:54:23 am »

Go in to look for it, with the Guard leading.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 21, 2020, 07:27:17 pm »

Three planets down, one to go! I have several actions this turn. Feel free to limit the number of actions I can accomplish though, and only roll the ones that make it in time.
1) Arrange for mining ships and training for the rock eaters. Let's get their galactic economy rolling. This will coincidentally put my supporters in a stronger position in the galactic financial world
2) Search for any planet with a pest problem - overpopulation of certain animals, destructive animals, or invasive species - and arrange for the carnivore plant people to offer their services as exterminators. This will coincidentally get my supporters a physical presence in various worlds for security and intimidation purposes
3) Check back in with my species on the Earthlike planet and encourage their involvement in the space entertainment industries. this will coincidentally strengthen my followers in the propaganda and public morale sectors.
4) Fly off to the water world and make contact with the natives there.
5) medical checkups for everyone in my crew. let's make sure my people are fit and healthy

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 22, 2020, 12:00:38 pm »

((Hey guys, I’m feeling sick and out of it so you all get an extra week if you haven’t posted yet))
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28