How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52602 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2020, 03:20:47 pm »

Run faster.

(4) You pick up the pace a bit, shortening the time it takes to get there. The forest goes by in a blur. Good thing too, cause the smell seems to have faded a little.

(ETA: 1 turn)

Absorption to tunnel under the ground, then create a sinkhole with my absorption power. No earth and a heavy facility means said facility will crash through, giving me plenty of mass to absorb, followed by all that water. Focus on the structural strength when absorbing the mass for now.

Would this count as a giant antlion trap...

(3) You tunnel into the ground just fine, but you set off several mines in the area just doing that, leaving lots of holes. The guards notice and attempt to investigate (hidden) but all the present holes seem to hide your tunnel well, which confuses the guards.
(4)Sure enough, the tower falls into the sinkhole
(1) You enjoyed making that sinkhole so much that you were unaware of the tower dropping in right nowso that it lands on top of you, mashing you into the bottom of the hole you're "still making so that the tower will fall eventually."

(I think this might count as a backfired antlion trap)

Go outside and point the remote at something and push some buttons and see what happens.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(2) The exit is pretty well blocked by the animals. Guess you'll test it in here.
(1) You push a button, and are immediately electrocuted. As a comical bonus, so are the animals, all of which charge away in different directions in a way that makes them look drunk. Some of the smaller animals like the sheep and pigs knock themselves out. A horse does a full sideways body slam into a wall and falls through it, making a new exit. A bull charges through and completely destroys the doors. The rest of them keep tripping over themselves.

((Oops, missed a turn.))
Arrange a travel itinerary to visit the nearest highly populated planets in a loop. Let's take this campaign to the skies! Visit each planet, hold huge rallies and parties, and gather new passengers to take back to the beach planet at the end of the 3 month tour, in time for my next scheduled job.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Looks like there's four planets suitable for this. A planet similar to Earth that has more of your kind on it, a mostly rock planet where anthropomorphic giant mineral-eating bugs dwell and celebrate whenever a meteor hits, a jungle planet which is inhabited by carnivorous plant-people and an ocean planet, inhabited by different kinds of fish and other aquatic creatures who are also capable of speech. Visiting each of these for your campaign might take one or two turns average, depending on how things go. Everything looks planned out and ready to go.

Try again to return the animals.

(Refer to King Zultan's turn for what happens to the animals and Naturgirl's turn to see what happens to you)

Swoop at the garter snake, hoping to scare it off, thus allowing the animals to go somewhere other than the bank

(Caw vs Sir Talis: 2v2) You more or less collide with the snake in such a way that the two of you end up in a ball of feathers and scales on the floor. (Ability) It is at this time when you learn the snake was just trying to direct the animals back to where they came from. Andy looks confused. The snake starts hissing and doesn't seem to ever want to stop.

Greet the creature

You follow it, only to see it disappear into the ground, several mines go off, and an entire water tower collapse into a giant hole, in that order. And you see an Orc sprint out of nowhere and into the city nearby.

GIVE LOAF EAR-SKRITCHES   

TRY TO GUESS WHERE EARS MIGHT BE

(4) You pet the loaf in the area where ears usually are on a pet.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2020, 03:27:32 pm »

"What are you doing??? Get off me, we need to gather and return thesse animalss."

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2020, 03:49:11 pm »

"What are you doing??? Get off me, we need to gather and return thesse animalss."

Oops, you were scaring them, so the idea was to get you to dodge me, thus causing the animals to not be scared anymore since you’d have left. It’s moot anyway since something else scared them off anyway. Perhaps Andy and I can help you return the animals after we pay for his son’s treatment?
Try flying towards Andy and ask him where the hospital is where his son is being kept. Upon receiving the info, begin flying towards it, but staying close enough to Andy so that he may follow
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 04:50:53 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2020, 03:56:33 pm »

Alright, let's start with the Earthlike place and visit my people. Arrange for a huge rock candy giveaway and social extravaganza!

Travel itinerary
1) Earthlike planet with my people
2) Rock world of mineral eating bugs (like meteors)
3) Jungle with carnivorous plant people
4) ocean. Fish people
[/spoiler]

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2020, 04:32:22 pm »

Hurry up and explore the entire universe already.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2020, 04:50:22 pm »

"...Perhaps, but I have no money. Your help would be appreciated, but it iss more important for you to help your friend."

Search for and attempt to gather the farm animals.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2020, 07:33:04 am »

"Fucking thing is a glorified stun everything gun."
Leave the building and get back to my car.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2020, 04:39:08 pm »

Arrive to where my axe is
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2020, 07:31:45 pm »

((Turn will be posted on Sunday as usual. For those who haven’t posted an action yet: 72 hours remain))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2020, 09:50:17 am »

CUDDLE LOAF   

PICK UP LOAF   

ATTEMPT TO CARRY LOAF IN SEARCH OF TASTY FOOD FOR LOAF   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2020, 03:52:08 pm »

Oops, you were scaring them, so the idea was to get you to dodge me, thus causing the animals to not be scared anymore since you’d have left. It’s moot anyway since something else scared them off anyway. Perhaps Andy and I can help you return the animals after we pay for his son’s treatment?
Try flying towards Andy and ask him where the hospital is where his son is being kept. Upon receiving the info, begin flying towards it, but staying close enough to Andy so that he may follow

You learn that the hospital is on the west side of the city. The two of you exit the bank and depart for it.
(ETA: 1 turn)

Alright, let's start with the Earthlike place and visit my people. Arrange for a huge rock candy giveaway and social extravaganza!

Travel itinerary
1) Earthlike planet with my people
2) Rock world of mineral eating bugs (like meteors)
3) Jungle with carnivorous plant people
4) ocean. Fish people
[/spoiler]

(4) A party is thrown when you start handing out the rock candy. Seems you have won these people over.

Hurry up and explore the entire universe already.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

(1) Upon your departure in search of interesting things, a space plane collides into you, carrying you with it to a planet full of more of those irritating space animals.

"...Perhaps, but I have no money. Your help would be appreciated, but it iss more important for you to help your friend."

Search for and attempt to gather the farm animals.

(6) Somehow you manage to charm the animals into a single-file line that follows you out the door. On your way you see a familiar-looking Orc stomp in and reach for the ax the ogres left there.

"Fucking thing is a glorified stun everything gun."
Leave the building and get back to my car.

(3) Through several occasions in which you are bumped into by a parade of the animals, you stumble into the car.

Arrive to where my axe is

You arrive to see a single file line of animals following a garter snake, and you trace it back to the bank where your axe awaits.

CUDDLE LOAF   

PICK UP LOAF   

ATTEMPT TO CARRY LOAF IN SEARCH OF TASTY FOOD FOR LOAF   

(4) The loaf squirms a bit, but settles down as you carry it.
(2) No loaf food? Hope you don't mind shopping.

(Hidden) Power is restored to the city

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2020, 04:00:29 pm »

Having succeffully lowered their guard, absorb more of the earth and water and materials until the sinkhole is made far bigger.

Antlion 2.0.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2020, 05:59:03 pm »

Go to collect my axe then help the snake to herd the animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2020, 05:09:46 am »

Its time to go to a different town and look for interesting things to steal!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2020, 08:21:40 pm »

"Thank you for your assssisssstance, orc!"

Lead the animals home.

My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28