How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52511 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2020, 03:50:17 am »

Give the guy that's looking at me the finger, then go back to my house and try to fix my car.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2020, 10:13:02 am »

Accept Grozhar’s offer and go to the ogres’ hideout.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2020, 05:07:44 pm »

((I believe there are still one or two people who haven’t posted an action. I’ll give them until tomorrow night and if they still haven’t posted the turn will commence without them))

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2020, 09:12:48 pm »

Fuck it just steal whatever herbs I can find or even anything that at all resembles an herb to make tea

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2020, 05:01:24 pm »

Pluck one of my spatial feathers and plant it on the planet with a volcano, actualizing that space as a fully defined Location. If it can be perceived, then it should have detail, and be meaningful.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

As soon as you place the feather, the planet glows blue. A force field that only you can see is formed around the planet as it’s color fades back to normal. The planet is now protected fully from reality warping effects.

Offer to Carry snake Ally and go to the Ogres hideout.
Accept Grozhar’s offer and go to the ogres’ hideout.

(6) The orc places the snake on his shoulders and they head towards the mountains so fiercely that they arrive ahead of schedule, which is just in time to see a lone figure stroll out of the cave.

Name: Tim
Description: Long black hair and androgynous face and body.
Abilities: Drain Convert(drain attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets] from objects through a cord that can be extended to targets. Can improve the attributes and abilities through this process. Energy stored infinitely in the soul through a personal pocket dimension. Can imbue targets with drained attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets].{reversal of typical factors})
Inventory:
Powers: None

Drain power from a local mass burial dumpsite at night, converting mass to energy through Drain Convert.

(2) Oddly, you seem unable to find a mass burial dump site.

Vuth cowers and flees from the walking fungus, or tries to. He much prefers his mushroom soup dead, you see.

(2) Eh...perhaps you drank too much after all. Your attempt at fleeing results in you landing on your face.
(1) Your friend is simply too scared to help.

Name: Tim
Description: Long black hair and androgynous face and body.
Abilities: Drain Convert(drain attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets] from objects through a cord that can be extended to targets. Can improve the attributes and abilities through this process. Energy stored infinitely in the soul through a personal pocket dimension. Can imbue targets with drained attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets].{reversal of typical factors})
Inventory:
Powers: None

Drain power from a local mass burial dumpsite at night, converting mass to energy through Drain Convert.
((question,is Tim a face made of black hair and chords? Body being a cord surrounded by hair? Or is. The hair on the “head”))

Perch on another human, hopefully this one is ok with me being on them. Listen to the new human’s thoughts

(4) Well this one noticed, but allows you to remain as you listen to a carefully thought out and detailed plan to rob this bank. Wait what?

ESCAPE OVEN

TREAT ANY BURNS WITH PAWPAW BALM   

CONSULT COOKBOOK BEFORE TRY AGAIN

(3) You feebly crawl out of the oven
(6)The pawpaw balm works wonders on your skin, and all burns vanish.
(5)You read the cook book and find out that the dough has to go into the oven, not yourself

The Imperial March (AKA Vader's Theme Song)? Well, only one thing to do then: track down a rebel ship and board it looking for droids! Hand out blasters and white body armor to all the passengers.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

(2) Oops. Looks like you forgot to pack the necessary equipment. Guess you’ll have to stick with the stuff that came on the plane.
(5)After handing out life jackets, oxygen masks, some fire extinguishers and one or two emergency axes, and making sure the aircraft security has their guns ready, you find a rebel ship and board it.
(5v1) Your assault on the opposing crew is so unusual that they are taken completely by surprise and panic. You bulldoze through their forces and begin the search for the droids.
(6) Well as luck would have it you have to bring your charge to a dead halt to avoid obliterating the droids as they too stand in the middle of the hallway, shocked.

Spoiler: Gloneich (click to show/hide)

Taking heart in their laughter, Gloneich would like to take a swig from one of his wine bottles before taking a stroll outside the encampment, looking for something to eat.

(5) A goat was napping on your doorstep. Of course the more interesting thing is the orc speed walking in your direction.

Give the guy that's looking at me the finger, then go back to my house and try to fix my car.

(6) You fix the car so good it doesn’t even look like your car anymore

Fuck it just steal whatever herbs I can find or even anything that at all resembles an herb to make tea

(2v2) Your attempt is obvious. The druids suddenly and quite shakily attempt to restrain you, but they struggle so hard that you’re basically tackling each other.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2020, 05:07:57 pm »

Name this world Floralruption, thus defining it as a Known Location, rather than an Unknown one.

Devour the anomalous flower petals erupting from the volcano, thus adding their Hue to my own.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2020, 05:32:23 pm »

Vuth stands up, or tries to. He then resumes running away from the walking mushroom, or tries to. (edit was for clarity and to remove redundancy)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 05:40:23 pm by IncompetentFortressMaker »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2020, 05:38:30 pm »

City is way too clean or just too dirty. Find a power outlet out of sight and drain electricity from the city.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2020, 05:49:36 pm »

project the following thoughts to the human I'm on, talking via thougts shouldn't affect the plan
Hhello, my name is Caw. I'm interested in learning. I notice you're trying to rob this place, what's the purpose of the stuff you're taking?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2020, 08:52:16 pm »

Grozhar walks to the figure if is an Ogre he will cut it in two with his axe, if not he will try to talk to know what is doing here.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2020, 10:05:28 pm »

Alright! Make sure the captives are comfortable. Hand out snacks. deactivate the droids and load them into Princess Monster Truck's cargo hold. ask the impromptu stormtroopers if any of them know how to do a force choke, or interrogate princesses. Download the rebel ship's navigational data. We have a beach party to vaporise from orbit enjoy.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2020, 05:37:46 am »

SLAP MY FORHEAD AND LAUGH AT OWN ZANY SILLINESS   

THEN TRY AGAIN, PUT DOUGH IN OVEN THIS TIME
WEAR OVEN MITTS IF POSSIBLE JUST TO BE ON SAFE SIDE   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2020, 06:41:21 am »

Now that I have my money and car I shall drive out of the city and rob a gas station!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2020, 07:46:09 am »

Call on the powers of nature to restrain the druids with vines, and run away into the forest

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2020, 09:30:35 am »

Sir Talis slithers up to the figure alongside Grozhar. If the figure turns out to be hostile, Sir Talis bites their ankle to distract them.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28