How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52541 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2020, 09:13:02 am »

The silly thing has no character sheet, so does it matter? ~

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2020, 12:42:56 pm »

Roll for it. See if he accidentally bakes himself into a pie.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2020, 12:48:54 pm »

Name:Minimal Man
Description: Some guy that wants true minimalism. Aka no descriptions!
Abilities:Zealous devotion to the cause of minimalism
Inventory: Minimal
Look for occult rituals to make things truly minimalist

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Adventures of Mysterious Encounters (Players welcome)
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2020, 05:42:27 pm »

Go to the Druid mini city, and buy some herbs to make tea

(2) Upon entering the settlement, everyone turns and stares at you. Some have horrified faces, while others start to smell funny. You ask about buying herbs but no one says a word back.

Vuth indulges the elf druid's requests. He's not exactly a private person whilst drunk. During his conversation, he brings up alcohol - and his opinion on it.

(6) You put forth you're opinion so well, the elf Druid decides to try drinking, and forgets for the moment that he's an elf. That is until his face turns pale at the sight of a walking mushroom in the area.

Comb nearby planets for tasty anomalies.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

(4) You find a few good ones on the planets you found so far. These planets don't seem very well put together in some areas. A couple of them have metal cacti coated in slime, while another has a volcano that spews flower petals without rest. Also, you feel something trying to make it so that detail has no meaning, but the attempt is sloppy and you seem to be the one thing able to withstand it, which in turn forces that reality-warping energy to go into reverse.

Sir Talis turns to Grozhar.

”It’ss very odd that neither of uss found anything at all. Perhapss we sshould sspeak to the owner?”
Sir Talis assists Grozhar.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Grozhar turns to the talking snake and apparently party member, He didn't remember having joined forces with it but weirder things have happened in the past.

"Probably, another option would to make a trap or waiting for place to ambush them"

Go with the Owner to try to get more information about the Ogres

(6) The owner seems to think that these ogres have some kind of teleporting unit they stole from somewhere else, and he even describes it in great detail. Of course he also said that he saw the entrance to their hideout himself when he took his cattle to graze near the mountains. Seems like a good clue.

try perching on the human I perched on earlier and land on his shoulder. While listening to his thoughts, think the following to him. Hello. My name is Caw, what’s yours? watch him work while listening to his thoughts

(1) Aaaaannndddd...you're shooed away again.

Take off from orbit toward the beach world of  Ess Tee Dee Five. Accidentally get the passenger cabin music switched to Baby Shark and stuck on repeat.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

(2) Well, you take off...but you forgot where that particular planet is. (2)And instead of "Baby Shark" the music jumps to the Darth Vader theme with the volume being irreversibly cranked to maximum. Good job.

Get all my money from the bank then go buy the stuff that can be used to print money.

(2) Unfortunately, there is no such thing in stock at the time, and one of the shop's staff eyes you suspiciously.

Name: Gloneich
Description: A large gnoll with a big belly and an even bigger love for life. What he lacks in basic clothing, he more than makes up for in tolerance for drink. He is never sober and is always down to rumble. He has a cockney British accent like the orcs from 40k.
Abilities: Cannot die of alcohol poisoning, slightly above average strength, dubious morality
Inventory: A single, soiled, smelly loincloth; a bandoleer full of wine bottles; one set of worn brass knuckles

Gloneich would like to be hanging out with the Ogres that Sir Talis and Grozhar are looking for, drinking and laughing as they plot their next barn raid.
He attempts to make a joke.

"....so the troll says to the elf, 'That's no *hic* bearskin rug. That's my wife!' *burp*"

edit: I realized how I wanted his name to be pronouned.

(3) One or two of your ogre friends chuckle at the joke and continue planning the raid.

KNEAD DESTINY INTO VAGUE LOAF-SHAPE, ADD YEAST AND PLACE IN OVEN   

TURN OVEN ON TO APPROPRIATE TEMPERATURE, AWAIT RESULTS

(2) You roll destiny up into a tight ball, dump the yeast all over the floor, crank the heat in the oven to a billion degrees and await results from inside. Oh boy...

Name:Minimal Man
Description: Some guy that wants true minimalism. Aka no descriptions!
Abilities:Zealous devotion to the cause of minimalism
Inventory: Minimal
Look for occult rituals to make things truly minimalist

(I'm also not sure if you're joking or if that's a strong and unforeseen devotion to minimalism, plus I realized I wasn't sure what minimalist meant so I took it out of the title. I'll see what I can do for this roll though)
(1v[hidden]) Your ritual attempt is horribly sloppy to begin with, the fact that some unknown universal force fights back violently makes it even worse for you, and you're reduced to a sentient geometric cube. Happy? I should think not.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2020, 05:55:58 pm »

Pluck one of my spatial feathers and plant it on the planet with a volcano, actualizing that space as a fully defined Location. If it can be perceived, then it should have detail, and be meaningful.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2020, 05:58:01 pm »

An RTD being "Minimalist" just means that it has a minimal rule system. This is a minimalist RTD, you don't need to worry about changing the title.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2020, 06:00:13 pm »

Offer to Carry snake Ally and go to the Ogres hideout.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2020, 06:12:20 pm »

Name: Tim
Description: Long black hair and androgynous face and body.
Abilities: Drain Convert(drain attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets] from objects through a cord that can be extended to targets. Can improve the attributes and abilities through this process. Energy stored infinitely in the soul through a personal pocket dimension. Can imbue targets with drained attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets].{reversal of typical factors})
Inventory:
Powers: None

Drain power from a local mass burial dumpsite at night, converting mass to energy through Drain Convert.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2020, 06:17:43 pm »

Vuth cowers and flees from the walking fungus, or tries to. He much prefers his mushroom soup dead, you see.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2020, 06:33:15 pm »

Name: Tim
Description: Long black hair and androgynous face and body.
Abilities: Drain Convert(drain attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets] from objects through a cord that can be extended to targets. Can improve the attributes and abilities through this process. Energy stored infinitely in the soul through a personal pocket dimension. Can imbue targets with drained attributes, abilities, and powers[among other facets].{reversal of typical factors})
Inventory:
Powers: None

Drain power from a local mass burial dumpsite at night, converting mass to energy through Drain Convert.
((question,is Tim a face made of black hair and chords? Body being a cord surrounded by hair? Or is. The hair on the “head”))

Perch on another human, hopefully this one is ok with me being on them. Listen to the new human’s thoughts

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2020, 06:38:40 pm »

ESCAPE OVEN

TREAT ANY BURNS WITH PAWPAW BALM   

CONSULT COOKBOOK BEFORE TRY AGAIN

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ESCAPE OVEN

((Alright guys I’m gonna play along with this to see how long he can survive his own oven. This should be interesting. Any of you have objections?))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:45:10 pm by SuperDino85 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

ESCAPE OVEN

((Alright guys I’m gonna play along with this to see how long he can survive his own oven. This should be interesting. Any of you have objections?))
((none from me, [[this is a detail I started typing, if you wish to skip the detail go Shara’s. This double bracketed message was written after the derail, but I want it here in case anyone might be curious about what thoughts I had while writing. Reading past this bracketed message is not required, but you can if you want to.]] Also he might turn into a sentient piece of bread with the power to subtly change the direction of a [roll 1d100] percentage of the atoms in a [roll 1d10] [foot/inch] radius?. Of course this is just one crazy that could happen on say, a 6, because bread doesn’t have burns to treat, his mind survives, and he can maybe mess with air to..wait, he needs eyes for the cookbook, what about the pores in normal bread become eyes...sorry for the ramble. What I’m saying is no objections to the plan, and also at the same time floating an idea that you do not have to implement if you don’t want to for if 6 is rolled for “escape.” My 6s tend to result in...very outlandish things, as you saw from my game. Sorry for the derail. Reiterate, no objection to the plan. Why the reiteration? Because the detail was long and I didn’t;t want anyone who read this to forget what the original thing was about, though I guess just scrolling up would do that, and...I’m typing my thoughts now. I should really stop this now, sorry.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2020, 08:59:40 pm »

The Imperial March (AKA Vader's Theme Song)? Well, only one thing to do then: track down a rebel ship and board it looking for droids! Hand out blasters and white body armor to all the passengers.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2020, 09:48:47 pm »

Spoiler: Gloneich (click to show/hide)

Taking heart in their laughter, Gloneich would like to take a swig from one of his wine bottles before taking a stroll outside the encampment, looking for something to eat.
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28