Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 88997 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 5
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2020, 09:01:05 am »

Yes, this shall be the cornerstone of my ascent... Luis has meddled with necromancy and alchemy in the past, and the prospect of combining the two brought him a minor thrill. Echos of once was, drawn forth from the hithertime past into the now? Exhilarating.

Luis will tidy up his abode a bit, and then head out into town to search for containers that once contained milk, collecting any prospective ghost milk vessels.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2020, 09:24:24 am »

Remove those hands from my head and start destroying the clowns.

Continue the guy's Conversion to a Digital Format like me. It will all be fine once everyone is powered by the Milk Network.

Well, guess I can also mess with the physical limiters on the body a bit while I'm at it.

I'm converting the guy into digital, so even if the body dies he won't. Rather he'll be more a digital being possessing a physical body he doesn't need anymore.
Hope he feels like going on a road trip for finding enough Remnants.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2020, 10:18:40 am »

Okay, they're vulnerable to fire! Throw Molotov cocktails at the eldritch horrors.
If any eldritch horrors reach me, take out a knife and cut their tentacles off.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2020, 10:26:24 am »

Warbling his joyous battlecry, GUNTHAR HORNHELM assails his fell enemy once again with the AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2020, 12:36:06 pm »

”I said close!
”I said close!
”I said close!

Three different voices roared at once, and the bar and the area around it was filled with a scorching unearthly light. When it cleared, the portals were gone, and nothing was left of the creatures from them but ash stains on the ground. No one knew what happened, but a keen observer would notice discolorations on the wall behind Adam in the shape of four wings, a pair of horns, and a halo.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2020, 12:42:48 pm »

”I said close!
”I said close!
”I said close!

Three different voices roared at once, and the bar and the area around it was filled with a scorching unearthly light. When it cleared, the portals were gone, and nothing was left of the creatures from them but ash stains on the ground. No one knew what happened, but a keen observer would notice discolorations on the wall behind Adam in the shape of four wings, a pair of horns, and a halo.
you can try to close the portals, your actions cannot tell what the results were, your action can still fail

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2020, 12:46:07 pm »

Warbling his joyous battlecry, GUNTHAR HORNHELM assails his fell enemy once again with the AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP!

Hey, I noticed the new picture! Is that the tentacles behind him?

”I said close!
”I said close!
”I said close!

you can try to close the portals, your actions cannot tell what the results were, your action can still fail

He knows, that's just what he hopes will happen. If he rolls badly, I'll come up with how it goes wrong.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2020, 12:53:40 pm »

I’m wondering if this affects Rana’s body since I’m currently controlling an Eldritch creature, or if it will only affect the ones that came from these specific portals
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 02:28:32 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2020, 12:56:44 pm »

Hey, I noticed the new picture! Is that the tentacles behind him?

That's the idea! Just a pixel scrawl, but hopefully gets the idea across.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2020, 02:12:41 pm »

STARE AT THESE WEIRD-ASS THINGS FOR MOMENT, THEN GO FETCH NEAREST FLAMETHROWER   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 6
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2020, 12:44:35 am »

Turn 6

(Init:Adam, Joey, Slash, Monsters, Joshua, Juainos, GUNTHAR, Ssarscel, Rana.)
"SSSTAY AWAY! SSSSSSTAY AWAY!"
Continue keeping cover. If any monsters come toward me, beat them back with whatever is on hand.
4+1 for earlier actions.
get back up in a rage and viciously assault the thing that throw me out
4-2
Juainos attempts to yeet the Eldrich Horrors back to their totalmente equilibrada dimension.
Fucking slaughter these hentai creatures using my superior Neanderthal strength!
Take bites out of the tentacle gorrilla
Okay, they're vulnerable to fire! Throw Molotov cocktails at the eldritch horrors.
If any eldritch horrors reach me, take out a knife and cut their tentacles off.

1+1
”I said close!
”I said close!
”I said close!

3+1
(Monsters:Attack Slash)
(Sorry, I rolled randomly for the target. You just happened to get picked twice.)
6 vs 3-1

”I said close!
”I said close!
”I said close!

Adam roars in three different voices and fills the bar with an unearthly light. The effects are wild and not entirely under his control. When sight returns, one can almost see an afterimage of wings, horns, and a halo on Adam. One of the portals is indeed closed. However, the other one is even bigger and twists wildly in the air, going through some sort of transformation.

Outside the bar, Joey tries to rise up and attack the melting horse, but it kicks him back to the ground with a contemptuous hoof. It walks up next to him casually, seemingly preparing to finish him off somehow.

Meanwhile, a rolling tide of monsters pushes Juanios, Joshua, and Slash up a rickety staircase and into a corner. Their situation looks briefly hopeless, until a warbled battlecry and the beat of leathery wings signals a turn in the tide. GUNTHAR briefly rides on the back of Rana's byakhee host. The monster rears up in the sunlight, as GUNTHAR waves his MIGHTY AXE in the air. The two of them use the AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP and the claws of the monstrous form, backed by brief 70 kph flights to hack monsters apart all around the room.

It's at this point that the damaged portal shudders and inverts. Furniture and surviving monsters go flying as everything is rapidly pulled toward the portal. The party holds on to whatever can keep them out of the portal for now. The bar protecting Ssarscel starts to fall apart, but the racism reenactors jump behind the bar to help hold him back as a means of making up for their actions earlier.

Remove those hands from my head and start destroying the clowns.
(Wow, sorry about the poor rolls you've been getting.)
1 vs 2, 2
Grab some rocks and start throwing them at the clowns, the bigger the better. Then run.
Continue the guy's Conversion to a Digital Format like me. It will all be fine once everyone is powered by the Milk Network.

Well, guess I can also mess with the physical limiters on the body a bit while I'm at it.

I'm converting the guy into digital, so even if the body dies he won't. Rather he'll be more a digital being possessing a physical body he doesn't need anymore.
Hope he feels like going on a road trip for finding enough Remnants.

The clowns nearly devour John's flesh, but John gets a lucky break when Shaun shows up and throws a bunch of rocks at the sewer clowns.  The clowns are driven back for now, honking in rage as they are unable to scent where the attack is coming from.

John has less success fighting off Cipher. She attacks his nervous system and converts it to a digital format. As John recovers, Cipher realizes she may have overdone it. John retains full free will, and may have a stronger connection to the network than even she does.

"Well a crossbow will work for now but its not what I was hoping for, and by the sound of it the quest at the bar is no longer available sense it sounds like their all dying, guess I'll go do my own thing for now."
Walk out of the town into the wasteland and look for a car that might still be able to be driven.

You leave the town behind you and head into the wastes in search of a working vehicle. You eventually come across a rusty car sitting in the sun. As you take the driver's seat and prepare to hotwire it, there's a tapping on the window. A chupacabra wastelander wielding a shotgun asks what exactly you're doing in his car.

Dodge the Jabberwock, Run into the now empty room and close the door behind me

You try to dodge the Jabberwock by rolling forward under its legs, but the creature simply reaches down and picks you up by the collar. It looks at you quizzically as you squirm.

Yes, this shall be the cornerstone of my ascent... Luis has meddled with necromancy and alchemy in the past, and the prospect of combining the two brought him a minor thrill. Echos of once was, drawn forth from the hithertime past into the now? Exhilarating.

Luis will tidy up his abode a bit, and then head out into town to search for containers that once contained milk, collecting any prospective ghost milk vessels.

2, 2

You consider cleaning up your abode, but don't get around to it. Instead, you head out and look for some milk containers. You don't find any this time, but you figure there could be some. It's a messy town, after all.

STARE AT THESE WEIRD-ASS THINGS FOR MOMENT, THEN GO FETCH NEAREST FLAMETHROWER   
(Not really sure why you wanted a flamethrower, but alright.)

You and the okapis lock eyes for a long moment. Without words, you both understand what must happen. The die is cast. You turn and leave to find a flamethrower. After a few paces, you realize that there are okapis on the path ahead. Not wanting to deal with them unarmed, you head off to the side. After a shorter walk, the okapis block your path again. You turn, but after only a few paces you run into another group of okapis. You look back in the original direction, only to see the first group walking toward you. The okapis are assembled all around you, watching you in silence.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2020, 01:28:56 am »

bite into its leg and rip it off
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2020, 01:35:56 am »

”Fucking CLOSE!”

Make it close. And spit our stuff back out.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2020, 02:04:51 am »

Thank the throwing rock guy and try to invade that damn girl's mind

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2020, 02:52:56 am »

"I was looking for a car and this one seemed abandoned, I guess it isn't so I'll be leaving."
Get out of the car and make sure he doesn't try to shoot me in the back as I leave, if he becomes hostile while I'm still in the car hit him with the door and try to get the gun from him, if he tries to shoot me as I leave dive for the closest cover I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34