Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67780 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2020, 01:20:47 pm »

At Steelwick's armory.

"I'm gonna get something to keep me from dying."
Durg goes to the armoury to get some kind of armour to keep himself from dying.

"Bori come with you comrade. We can look for big guns together"

Bori accompanies Durg to the armory, talking about guns along the way.

Proceed to the armory and construct an additional turret. Because more turrets to deploy at once is good.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Wick

"Welcome, welcome to steelwick's armory how may i help- oh it's the town protector! Please if i may be at your service, what do you
  need from my shop?"                                                                                                                                                        →
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The shopkeeper greeted the newcomer as they enter his shop. A list of equipment and items are displayed for them to see as follow:

Weapons:
 • Ak47 Riffle
 • Dragunov Sniper Riffle
 • 9mm Glock pistol
 • Harpoon
 • Copper Sword
 • Silver Axe
 • Crossbow
 • Iron hammer

Armors:
 • Heavy Armor
 • Fur Armor
 • Silver Gauntlet
 • Rope Armor
 • Spiked Shield
 • Rudinal Shield
 • Ancient mech suit

Others:
 • Compass
 • Footwrap
 • Creation toolkit
 • Rope
 • Flash grenade
 • Frag grenade
 • Smoke bomb

(You can ask wick if you need a brief explanation to what he's currently selling there.)

At Hall of Literature

Mona Barrows heads to the hall of literature to learn more about the monsters that inhabit this world. If there is time, she would also read up on history.

Dr.Z visits the hall of literature and Refines his Static shield to protect it's target better, Perhaps by stunning attackers.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Yneth

"Oh my gosh! It's our one and truly protector! This library will always be open to you fellow! I love the way you kill those lockjaws! You
   guys are amazing... Oh Oops where are my manners! I'm sure you're here to read some books right! If you want to go ahead. There's a
   limit to which you can borrow though! We still need those books!<3"                                                                                           →
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

There's a couple of section you can browse through the library, The options are as follow:

• Cooking Recipe Section
 • Comic book Section
 • Tutorial Section
 • Advanced Tutorial section
 • History section
 • Novel section
 • Journalist Section
 • Guide books section
 • Knowledge section
 • Misc Section

(Same as above, you can ask for details to her)

At Plaza

Aethyrion goes to the plaza to chat with the townsfolk and ask them for free stuff like cash and bubblebaths, as suggested by the king.

Aethyrion goes to the plaza to chat with the townsfolk and ask them for free stuff like cash and bubblebaths, as suggested by the king.

Herr Jonas joins, also talking about guns on the way.

Field

"Oh HAI there! Mr guard, there's something you'd like to ask?.... Bubble bath..?? what is this bubble bath thing? you speak of... Didn't
   we pay you guys already? i mean that's why the guards kept asking us to pay our taxes. "                                                            →                     

The townsfolk seemed more confused with aethyrion question.

At Training Grounds

Shara goes to the training ground and trains herself to get her roots deeper into creatures, possibly moving their muscles while she embeds into them ((likely practicing on animals))

Joe

"Welcome to the traininng ground"                                                                                                                                      →                     

The soldier turned around looking at no one when he found out the person that helped guarding the city was no more than 50cm tall

Joe

"Pardon my rudeness, but you can use that training dummy there until you upgraded one of your abilities to see what effect does it do
   to your enemies. We don't have live test subject..."                                                                                                              →                     
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 10:59:02 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2020, 01:31:34 pm »

"Excuse me miss.. Yneth, was it? Do you have any books or documentation on applied electrothurgy?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2020, 01:57:54 pm »

"I think the taxes went to the bubble-bath for Der König. He told us to find our own. It is like a bath with bubbles in it...kind of like a frothy horse trough that you sit in. A particularly clean horse trough. So clean that it cleans you instead of making you more dirty."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2020, 02:03:41 pm »

"Ah, great guns you have master craftsman. Bori appreciate all gun. Much of unfortunately, Bori's current mortar will suffice. AK's barrel smaller than my 50mm, I think, unless you have 120mm or higher in back room? Hah, we can just upgrade my gun for now yes? Bori will wait patient until bigger guns come."

Upgrade Mortar's damage or effective radius, whichever works.
:-(

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2020, 02:43:38 pm »

Field

"Oh HAI there! Mr guard, there's something you'd like to ask?.... Bubble bath..?? what is this bubble bath thing? you speak of... Didn't
   we pay you guys already? i mean that's why the guards kept asking us to pay our taxes. "                                                            →                     

The townsfolk seemed more confused with aethyrion question.

"Huh? I don't recall being paid anything..." Aethyrion puts a hand under his chin. "We were told by the king to come here if we wanted stuff. Dangit I'm confused."

"I think the taxes went to the bubble-bath for Der König. He told us to find our own. It is like a bath with bubbles in it...kind of like a frothy horse trough that you sit in. A particularly clean horse trough. So clean that it cleans you instead of making you more dirty."

*gasp* "That would mean the king used our rightful reward to pay for his bubblebath! That bubblebath should be ours then! ...Surely there's been some kind of misunderstanding!"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2020, 02:59:15 pm »

*gasp* "That would mean the king used our rightful reward to pay for his bubblebath! That bubblebath should be ours then! ...Surely there's been some kind of misunderstanding!"

"It is possible he needed the bath to strengthen himself to defend the town. It seemed like he thought some of us would umkommen in the fight - should we have done so he would have to take it on his own two shoulders to defend the town in our absence. I hear many mighty worriers soak their injuries in the healing water of a bath. His suggestion that we find our own is likely a way of strengthening us for the next battle in itself."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2020, 03:37:46 pm »

Do you have the requisite resources necessary to help me construct a second turret, Smith Wick?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:23 pm »

Shara proceeds to jump onto the dummy’s head, burrow into it using her thorns to make her way in, then make her way to an arm and burrow back out. She would then assess damage
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 08:02:26 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2020, 04:25:50 pm »

Mona blinks, sighs, and responds.

"Wait. One and truly protector? The way you said that implies that nobody else here is actually doing anything to defend this place. I came here knowing full well that things were in dire straights but goddammit this place really is going to fucking hell!"

"... I'm sorry. Its not fair to take things out on the librarian. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mona Barrows, I'm a Demonologist. I came here in order to research the local aberrations, which apparently involves more guard duty than I initially expected. Learned quite a bit about the Lockjaws today at the very least. At any rate..."

"I come from very far away and the local horrors are outside of my area of expertise, so I'm here in order to do some research on the monsters that historically haunted these parts. Do you have any recommendations for books on the subject?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2020, 06:49:55 pm »

"It is possible he needed the bath to strengthen himself to defend the town. It seemed like he thought some of us would umkommen in the fight - should we have done so he would have to take it on his own two shoulders to defend the town in our absence. I hear many mighty worriers soak their injuries in the healing water of a bath. His suggestion that we find our own is likely a way of strengthening us for the next battle in itself."

"Hmm..." Aethyrion ponders this deeply for a moment. "Yeah, that would make sense. The king wants to make us stronger..." He thinks for a bit longer.

"Damnit though I didn't come here to get stronger, I just wanted some dough! This is getting to be way too hard, I just wanna get paid already."

He turns to the townsperson. "So there's nothing you can give us? The king had us come here for a reason, so there's gotta be something you can do for us."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2020, 11:39:58 pm »

At Steelwick's armory.

"Ah, great guns you have master craftsman. Bori appreciate all gun. Much of unfortunately, Bori's current mortar will suffice. AK's barrel smaller than my 50mm, I think, unless you have 120mm or higher in back room? Hah, we can just upgrade my gun for now yes? Bori will wait patient until bigger guns come."

Upgrade Mortar's damage or effective radius, whichever works.

Wick

"Hmm.. Let me see what i can do.. from the looks of it, i can upgrade it's fire power and increase it's bullet speed or give it a remote
   control to make it more accurate with it's aim.. if you want to upgrade it's destructive capability, maybe i could see and increase the
   power of it's grenade that way it would strengthen the explosions. Which one do you prefer?"                                                      →

Do you have the requisite resources necessary to help me construct a second turret, Smith Wick?

Wick

"I'm not particularly familiar with this machinery, from the looks of it, you look more experienced than i do regarding these kinds of 
   technology. If you know how to build another one, you can use my creation toolkit to build them from scratch."                                →

At Hall of Literature

"Excuse me miss.. Yneth, was it? Do you have any books or documentation on applied electrothurgy?"

Yneth

"Yes WE DO! Oh my apologies, i should keep my voice down! This is a library after all! If i can recall correctly, the book for electronics
   should be in the knowledge section, you can find other books such as technologies, science and more!"                                       →

Mona blinks, sighs, and responds.

"Wait. One and truly protector? The way you said that implies that nobody else here is actually doing anything to defend this place. I came here knowing full well that things were in dire straights but goddammit this place really is going to fucking hell!"

"... I'm sorry. Its not fair to take things out on the librarian. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mona Barrows, I'm a Demonologist. I came here in order to research the local aberrations, which apparently involves more guard duty than I initially expected. Learned quite a bit about the Lockjaws today at the very least. At any rate..."

"I come from very far away and the local horrors are outside of my area of expertise, so I'm here in order to do some research on the monsters that historically haunted these parts. Do you have any recommendations for books on the subject?"

Yneth

"Well our death per weeks have increased by an incremental amount but we try not to think about it too much when death embraced us
   in their cold and void hugs<3! Hello to you too miss barrows, my name is Yneth Ponglovalm, i mostly run this library after my father
   said he went and get some... thing in the forest and never come back... oh sorry, i'm rambling aren't i?"

Yneth bump his head and stick his tongue out a bit being silly.

"If you're looking for recommendations to learn about those lockjaws, you should head over towards the journalist section, many have
   fallen upon researching the creatures but some who survived have been gathering notes about what the creatures are and how they
   are created."                                                                                                                                                                 →

At Plaza

"Hmm..." Aethyrion ponders this deeply for a moment. "Yeah, that would make sense. The king wants to make us stronger..." He thinks for a bit longer.

"Damnit though I didn't come here to get stronger, I just wanted some dough! This is getting to be way too hard, I just wanna get paid already."

He turns to the townsperson. "So there's nothing you can give us? The king had us come here for a reason, so there's gotta be something you can do for us."

Field

"We're just civilians here mister, i don't think i have anything to offer to you that wouldn't insult you.. maybe find other people that can
   give something actually useful to you. I'm not to try and sound rude but..."                                                                               →                     

At Training Grounds

Shara proceeds to jump onto the dummy’s head, burrow into it using her thorns to make her way in, then make her way to an arm and burrow back out. She would then assess damage

Dummy takes [-3HP from burrow]

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2020, 12:07:54 am »

"Thanks. I think I'll look into that" Mona said, as she went to look at the journalist section for information on Lockjaws and other similar things.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2020, 02:56:06 am »

Wick

"Hmm.. Let me see what i can do.. from the looks of it, i can upgrade it's fire power and increase it's bullet speed or give it a remote
   control to make it more accurate with it's aim.. if you want to upgrade it's destructive capability, maybe i could see and increase the
   power of it's grenade that way it would strengthen the explosions. Which one do you prefer?"                                                      →

"Da comrade, bigger boom is the way to go yes? No one complain of missing target when you destroy everything. Actually they still complain for property damage, but I tell them at least I missed their house, haha... no wait they complain that it did land on their house. Hmm I have many thing to think about, I leave you my gun comrade labourer."

Upgrade mortar's damage/grenade power.
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2020, 06:07:44 am »

Continue practicing burrowing

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2020, 06:14:11 am »

[thumbs up] Thanks.
Lets make ourselves a second turret!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 59