Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67777 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2020, 04:28:35 am »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Wick

"Sure thing, this upgrade will take a while so you can pick this thing up tomorrow morning once it's done."                                      →
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Will do comrade."

Bori salutes the armorsmith and heads to the town plaza, hoping to meet up with someone from the batch of newly-hired guards he fought shoulder-to-shoulder with recently.

If unable to find anyone, head to the Inn and grab a pint, wait for other comrades to assemble there.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 04:40:03 am by Frank »
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2020, 05:54:27 am »

Shara faces the trainer and makes her roots form the words “thank you” then she went to the town plaza to look for those she caught with +Next

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2020, 10:05:09 am »

At Steelwick's armory.

"I need a bigger gun. Either by making this gun bigger or getting a second larger gun. Also I need it for free. I didn't actually get paid and am terrible at taking inventory of the junk I store in my Pocket. I'm pretty sure I have a slightly-dropped sandwich if you are interested in trading."

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Wick

"Sure, I won't charge you for this upgrade and i reckon it would be done by tomorrow. Don't forget to pick it up."                            →
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

A list of equipment and items are displayed for them to see as follow:

Weapons:
 • Ak47 Riffle
 • Dragunov Sniper Riffle
 • 9mm Glock pistol
 • Harpoon
 • Copper Sword
 • Silver Axe
 • Crossbow
 • Iron hammer

Armors:
 • Heavy Armor
 • Fur Armor
 • Silver Gauntlet
 • Rope Armor
 • Spiked Shield
 • Rudinal Shield
 • Ancient mech suit

Others:
 • Compass
 • Footwrap
 • Creation toolkit
 • Rope
 • Flash grenade
 • Frag grenade
 • Smoke bomb

At Hall of Literature

Mona continues reading

Mona flip to the 3rd page of the book. It reads:

14 days Lockjaw. The mutations grew stronger as it seemed to develop another fang on it's head. The creature stopped moving as
  i'm writing this down. I tried to feed it with a dead rabbit but it doesn't seem too interested. It doesn't seem interested in human meat
  either. I'm not quite sure why... We replaced it's restraints with stronger ones every now and then. It's head grew more child fang as time
  goes by. We tried burning this thing with fire. It still burn it skins off... however the creature lack of reaction seems a bit more disturbing.
  What does it waits? Why has it stopped preying us... It's body grew bigger from 2 meter tall to 3 meter tall in the span of 2 weeks. I don't
  know if we can contain it in this small cave if we want to continue this research. Maybe in a month or two we might need to transfer this
  thing to a city hall or a village in order to restrain this giant thing in it's place.

At Tuhan's Sanctum

"Uagh..." Aethyrion gets up after a sulky, half-assed, disturbance-filled session of resting on the street. "...This hard ground isn't even comfortable for sleeping on. *sigh* Guess I should go somewhere else..."

Aethyrion wanders around sluggishly, eventually arriving at Tuhan's Sanctum. "Huh what's this place? Feels familiar... in a weird and slightly crappy way..."

Aethyrion drunk-ishly wander into the tuhan's sanctum yard. Someone at the front of the door greeted him.

Nun

"Hello there mister, You seem to be new around here, Would you like to learn new things about prayers and our lord tuhan?"              →                                                                                                                                         

At Training Grounds

Shara faces the trainer and makes her roots form the words “thank you” then she went to the town plaza to look for those she caught with +Next

Joe

"..."                                                                                                                                                                              →

The guard don't know if the plant creature would understand him, Instead he made a heart shaped hand gesture to shara feeling a bit ashamed while doing it.

At Still Alive Inn

If unable to find anyone, head to the Inn and grab a pint, wait for other comrades to assemble there.

Cynthia

"Ugh.. Hello there new comer. If you're new here. We're only charging people who can actually pay us. If not you'll need to show us that
   you work for this city."                                                                                                                                                   →
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2020, 10:05:45 am »

Construct as many ballistic turrets as I have time for before the next mission is declared.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2020, 10:36:03 am »

“What is this ‘ancient mech suit’? Armor isn’t a priority in my position, but it sounds mega geil.”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2020, 11:02:21 am »

Aethyrion drunk-ishly wander into the tuhan's sanctum yard. Someone at the front of the door greeted him.

Nun

"Hello there mister, You seem to be new around here, Would you like to learn new things about prayers and our lord tuhan?"              →                                                                                                                                         

"Well hello there..." Aethyrion straightens himself up a bit. "Ehem, yes, I would like to learn new things about prayers and your lord tuhan. And perhaps a little about you, as well..." He says in a mildly suggestive tone, trying his best to look smooth.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2020, 12:34:34 pm »

At Still Alive Inn

Cynthia

"Ugh.. Hello there new comer. If you're new here. We're only charging people who can actually pay us. If not you'll need to show us that
   you work for this city."                                                                                                                                                   →

"Da little devochka, am sent by comrade premier. Great leader he is, exposing his mighty Korovin in defiance of enemy at gates. Am Bori, am not sure what to show you. Bori have no money as yet, premier only give Bori gun from master gunscraftsman, after Bori beat monster at gate. If you tell Bori what Bori need Bori can get it from comrade commissar Hope."
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2020, 02:24:28 pm »

"I'll take the heavy armour maybe I can buy it when I get payed."
Durg takes the heavy armour and goes to the inn.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2020, 02:28:13 pm »

At Training Grounds

Joe

"..."                                                                                                                                                                              →

The guard don't know if the plant creature would understand him, Instead he made a heart shaped hand gesture to shara feeling a bit ashamed while doing it.

Shara makes her roots say can hear, can’t talk, then heads to the square to find those she fought with, if she finds no one, she heads to the inn +Next

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2020, 03:56:25 pm »

As Mona continued to read, she thought up a new hypothesis. The Lockjaw transformation may be less arcane than it appeared to be. It might be possible for these Lockjaws to actually be the host of a parasitic organism; one that does not react well to whatever it is that is in the diet of the locals. This would explain why it only afflicts those who die of starvation, as it needs a host that specifically lacks a certain compound in its body! This would also provide one explanation for why Lockjaws that successfully feed to not progress into the 7 day variant, and why the 14 day variant does not care for flesh and bone at all (Better control over the host). With this theory, Mona was still unclear on what this theoretical parasite would subsist on. Maybe trace amounts of meat from the host and gaining the rest of its nutrients as an oxygenarian?

Of course, this was all just speculation. Mona continued to read.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2020, 10:38:38 pm »

At Steelwick's armory.

“What is this ‘ancient mech suit’? Armor isn’t a priority in my position, but it sounds mega geil.”

Wick

"It's a mechanized suit powered with some ancient core that still yet to be discovered what it's powered from. There's still unknown
   Technology i'm not familiar with. Best i can guide you on how to make this junk useful is to read on it on the library about how
   this thing should work."                                                                                                                                                  →

At Hall of Literature

Of course, this was all just speculation. Mona continued to read.

Mona flip to the 4th page of the book. It reads:

28 days Lockjaw. The size grew immensely. It's around 5 Meter tall. It's far bigger than i had anticipated. We had no other choice but to
  transfer this creature far from enclosed space. I don't know how to describe it with words but this thing... It's fangs... it's arms... they
  are all completely disproportionate.. i'm not quite sure how this thing would move if it wanted to... The mutations doesn't seem to have
  any specific type or pattern, it just happens so randomly. The creature now has 8 legs and 18 arms.... i'm not making a jest... this thing
  has 18 arms and 30 fangs in total placed around all over it's body. We weren't very sure on how we would carry this thing into the city but
  luckily the town of Korvak was generous enough to help with my research. We put this thing on a platform with wheels and carry it with
  several horses. After we arrived at our destination. The guard was prepared for any hostility. The creature was hunching down but after
  it took a glance at the town, the creature had gone berserk. The guard was ready to kill it but for science sake, i was able to contain
  the thing's movement with cryogenics before anyone could harm it. For now the creature is completely immobile. However the townsfolk
  had gotten more fearful of what the thing is capable of. Hopefully they don't decide to execute it.

At Tuhan's Sanctum

"Well hello there..." Aethyrion straightens himself up a bit. "Ehem, yes, I would like to learn new things about prayers and your lord tuhan. And perhaps a little about you, as well..." He says in a mildly suggestive tone, trying his best to look smooth.

Nun

"Well if you want to get started, please follow our ritual on becoming tuhan's worshiper and follow these steps to cleanse your soul and
   mana from the ways of evil good sir!"                                                                                                                                 →                                                                                                                                         

At Still Alive Inn

"Da little devochka, am sent by comrade premier. Great leader he is, exposing his mighty Korovin in defiance of enemy at gates. Am Bori, am not sure what to show you. Bori have no money as yet, premier only give Bori gun from master gunscraftsman, after Bori beat monster at gate. If you tell Bori what Bori need Bori can get it from comrade commissar Hope."

Cynthia

"Oh..? So you're the one guarding the city then... You don't need to pay to stay... You can drink water for free but alcohols, you need
   to pay for those."                                                                                                                                                          →

Shara makes her roots say can hear, can’t talk, then heads to the square to find those she fought with, if she finds no one, she heads to the inn +Next

"I'll take the heavy armour maybe I can buy it when I get payed."
Durg takes the heavy armour and goes to the inn.

Cynthia

"*Sigh*. Another one of your friend i'm assuming, to prevent me from repeating myself because i hate repeating myself. You don't need
   to pay to stay. So long as you work for this city, it's free to stay. Water, breakfast and dinner is free but alcohol is not, Got it?"        →

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2020, 11:34:13 pm »

Nun

"Well if you want to get started, please follow our ritual on becoming tuhan's worshiper and follow these steps to cleanse your soul and
   mana from the ways of evil good sir!"                                                                                                                                 →                                                                                                                                         

"Err, that sounds like a lotta stuff to do... and who is this tuhan again?... Eh whatever, I'll try it I guess."

Aethyrion goes along with the ritual thing.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2020, 06:51:25 am »

"Err, that sounds like a lotta stuff to do... and who is this tuhan again?... Eh whatever, I'll try it I guess."

Aethyrion goes along with the ritual thing.

At Tuhan's Sanctum

The Nun takes aethyrion inside the sanctum. She guides him towards the ritual statue and below it a pink colored fountain with various kinds of plants surrounding it. (she asked aethyrion to take off his clothes but it'll take longer to ask that so he'll just bathe him with all those clothes on.). She ordered him to stand on the pool around the fountain. Before she picked up one of the plant's parts. She asked aethyrion which branch of religions he would like to worship?

Nun

"Excuse me Mister aethyrion sir, but before we go through with this, i would like to ask, which branch of tuhan would you like to follow
   before we proceed?"                                                                                                                                                      →                                                                                                                                         

She briefly explains regarding the branches of religions aethyrion can chose from. The following branches are:

- Canza

This branch of tuhan have a strong belief in one's mental fortitude. By channeling one's emotion and desire into one specific goal. They learn to suppress their desire for trivial and non consequential things such as greed. They devote their life by using all their power to serve this world only and become the strongest guardian to protect the innocents from the ways of evil. Due to how strong minded their beliefs are. They are very much likely to be less influenced by dark energy that would otherwise corrupt them from their corpse. Those who died in the battlefield serving their lord tuhan from this branch. Will be at peace once they are called from their deaths and deserved to enjoy an everlasting peace in heaven.

You can unlock more abilities if you visit the sanctum more often, once per visit you'll unlock one ability. The first perk for this branch is:

• State of mind, In the battlefield, your focus and stamina are greatly increased. You'll likely to last more than the average     
    person. This perk also gives you precise aim with greater strength combined.

- Vhismu

This branch of tuhan have a strong belief in one's path of knowledge. The path to guidance is not in just the afterlife but to everything around us as we live in tuhan's creation. We must serve the living and guide them along the way of their destiny. Every single thing that exist in tuhan's creation have a purpose and intent. It is the way of Vhismu that we guide those decisions to the rightful path. Through science, technology, and beyond. We belief that knowledge is still far from our understanding and it is our duty to uncover them.

• Path of knowledge, You have more intelligence than the average person. You're more likely to discover something out of the ordinary
    than most people do. This perk give you more data as you keep inspecting other misc stuff around you. Likely to discover enemy
    and their critical spot.

- Xiya

This branch of tuhan have a strong belief in one's restraint. They avoid themselves from any form of warpath and killing. They don't eat any kind of meat and follow along with the path of giving and creation. By creating more and reducing less they would have more in return. They contribute to this world by planting more plants/trees. Feed more animals. Build more construction and such. With their belief in creations, they also belief that once they give the world enough in tuhan's eye, they'll reincarnate into something far more prosperous once they passed away.

• Infinite Creation, You create something more powerful likely granting random bonus stats. Any summons/builds/upgrade also receive
    these bonuses.

- Rhama

This branch of tuhan have multiple beliefs. They have a loose understanding in which is the true way to live our life. Their ways are as long as we believe in the true ways to protect tuhan's creation they are set in the right path. (agnostic)

« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:08:23 pm by Mahoroty »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2020, 07:28:15 am »

"So when's this dinner at, because almost dying makes me hungry."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2020, 08:46:00 am »

+Next vote Active, when others are ready, will come
Shara makes her roots say waiting for allies so I can go to mission at Lockjaw Tower
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59