Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54341 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy made the universal 'got my eyes on you' gesture, but she was smiling too much for it to come off threatening. At least Xerxe's pranks were amusing.

"Might as well put it back in your pants, it's too late at night to get any shopping done."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Xerxe made a show of rolling up the massive list into a tiny little bundle with the perfect blobrigami folding technique.

"Indeed, time is short...and truth be told, if we stepped into a shop tonight, we'd likely be set upon by the Asher Alley Merchant Malefactors...again."

Xerxe recalled that gangs earlier run ins with the wharf warriors-well dressed caped criminals popping in and out of teleportation pots (you had to smash the pots, but they were hidden everywhere), terrible puns (We're having a sale on violence! Prepare to have your prices slashed!) and most of them were thieves who stole your gear and teleported off the map.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ugh. Hated those guys."

"They were all so smarmy. Kinda made my skin crawl, you know?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And they all did that same pose, with their index finger on their face, and that creepy grin...

Well, hopefully they won't try to test us again."

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"We'll just give them another good seeing-to. Maybe we could even charge them for it - it'd serve them right."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...And then I'll say, 'How's this for a return policy? *Wcch wcch!*' Xerxe said, making whipping noises. It was clear he was relishing further pun based combat.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"I don't think we'll see those sell-outs tonight. Last I heard, they'd split up and joined with the Commodore's Castle Fighters and the Aviane Thugs And Thieves' Guild. Explains why my tablet's been fritzy at times recently.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:17:49 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"...Hmm? I was just innocently reading my shopping list just now. What were we talking about again?"

"Smart boy, keeping a shopping list handy is always good."
"If I go shopping, I usually just get some chicken and all sorts of sauces. That's how it goes if I don't make a list!"

Largo was laughing for a while after that.

"But that's an issue for later. For now, let's focus on putting a dozen cans of whoop-ass on the shopping list of every fool getting in our way."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ah. That's good. Hopefully they stopped being annoying when they all split up."

Lucy sighed. It was technically a good thing, but she didn't like talking about groups breaking up. It reminded her of her previous adventuring group.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not really. ComCast and AT&T were already con artists of the worst kind, having literal muggers join them didn't make them any better. And now the former Merchant Malefactors are taking public bandwidth with their telepots rather than using a private network. Uniting the gangs against the Demon Generals is a good idea, but I worry what kind of monopolies are created in the meantime..."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But that's an issue for later. For now, let's focus on putting a dozen cans of whoop-ass on the shopping list of every fool getting in our way."

"I like that analogy! And I, Xerxe, am...the can opener of whooppings."

It sounded better in his head.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Even if you don't got the words, you got the spirit! A real man talks with his actions anyway!"
"You give those that dare to disrespect us a good whipping, and Knuckles and I will deliver our fists so hard that they collapse. That's how it goes here!"

Largo tapped his fists together and started leading the way.

"Let's go, Warriors!"

He suddenly stopped and turned around to the rest.

"... Errr... It's kinda embarassing to have everyone's eyes at my back..."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's right. Eyes off Largo, and into shadowy corners, everyone! We don't want to get ambushed again, or we'll have to walk and fight the entire way to Wharf Street at this rate."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I wasn't looking at your back."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Xerxe looked straight up, prepared for an aerial attack.

"I'm covering this quadrant! Make sure I don't step in a bucket or something."

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 60