Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119652 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1125 on: March 17, 2020, 07:07:50 pm »

Laemmle kick Ironclad into the pitfall, picking the shovel and attempted to bury him alive.
Reeta looks at him as he is getting buried. Oh, you don’t seem to have any leaves, can you send your roots to the dirt, or is the armor blocking them?
The ironclad slayer manage to stop his fall by using gripping the pitfalls walls by spreading both his hands and legs. It might not look like it but the pit actually has spikes that can turn him into barbecue. Despite the heavy armor, he managed to stop the momentum of falling midway into the whole by his sheer lateral strength. Before, he can even recover and climb up, dirt started filling the hole.

"HHEEEY! Stop this nonesense right *mumbles*"

Goddamnit! If this continues, I might actually die from suffocation or worse suffocation and impailment the ironclad slayer thought.

The slayer gritted his teeth and made a last ditch effort to survive. He let go of his grip and drawn his greatsword, he thrusted it to the ground before he falls, cleaving the spike below him before he is turned to shish-kabob. He used his greatsword as a stepping platform and used his gladius as a grip to climb up the pitfall by stabbing its walls, before the hole gets filled he managed to climb out with all his weapons with him.

"Haha! You need to do more than just that to kill the Holocaust missy!" He teased, pointing at both the plant lady and pancake maiden.
kill you? Don’t you need to root into the ground until daytime?

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 17, 2020, 07:13:56 pm »

"What do you mean root on the ground?" The slayer confusingly said, "I am no plant based lifeform unlike you plant lady, now that I have think of it, greenskins are said to be born from fungi, and fungi's are plants right?"

The slayer's tone changed to serious. "Now you made me very suspicious of you plant lady."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 17, 2020, 07:19:51 pm »

Fungi are actually more closely related to you animals. They do not perform photosynthesis, they digest things by spewing out enzymes. They oftentimes grow on corpses. Us plants, we photosynthesize, creatingnsugars, while getting what we can’t make through our growing surfaces. While plants and fungi both have cell walls, theirs are made of chitin, like the creatures you call arthropods, my cell walls are made of cellulose, which, to my knowledge, can only be produced by plants. I am not a fungus,, nor am I threat. I came here to help with the village problem.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 17, 2020, 09:06:42 pm »

Fungi are actually more closely related to you animals. They do not perform photosynthesis, they digest things by spewing out enzymes. They oftentimes grow on corpses. Us plants, we photosynthesize, creatingnsugars, while getting what we can’t make through our growing surfaces. While plants and fungi both have cell walls, theirs are made of chitin, like the creatures you call arthropods, my cell walls are made of cellulose, which, to my knowledge, can only be produced by plants. I am not a fungus,, nor am I threat. I came here to help with the village problem.
The slayer's brain short circuits that a smoke can be visibly seen going out his helmet.

"What? All I heard is bla bla bla I am not a fungus bla bla not a threat. Bla bla not greenskin."

The slayer jumped across the now dirt filled pitfall. "If you are no greenskin then we can be friends." He took the plant girl's hands, "Let's go I will show you around Mystville and its eventual fall to greenskins because they have NO WALLS!"

He pulled the plant lady, "Come in pancake maiden, I want some pancakes, let's go to the inn!"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 17, 2020, 09:11:07 pm »

sure, I’m not sure I need to eat like you, but I suppose my mouth could serve as something like roots? Reeta follows Mr. Armor to the inn, while going there, she asks Mr. Armor, what is your name? Laemmie has called you Tincan? Is your name Tincan or something else?

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 17, 2020, 10:40:44 pm »

"I'm going to check Adventurer Guild first and talk to Aven for something then head to the inn later." Laemmle spoke to the two.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 17, 2020, 10:47:41 pm »

"I'm going to check Adventurer Guild first and talk to Aven for something then head to the inn later." Laemmle spoke to the two.
Alright, good luck

The slayer's brain short circuits that a smoke can be visibly seen going out his helmet.

"What? All I heard is bla bla bla I am not a fungus bla bla not a threat. Bla bla not greenskin."

The slayer jumped across the now dirt filled pitfall. "If you are no greenskin then we can be friends." He took the plant girl's hands, "Let's go I will show you around Mystville and its eventual fall to greenskins because they have NO WALLS!"

He pulled the plant lady, "Come in pancake maiden, I want some pancakes, let's go to the inn!"
sure, I’m not sure I need to eat like you, but I suppose my mouth could serve as something like roots? Reeta follows Mr. Armor to the inn, while going there, she asks Mr. Armor, what is your name? Laemmie has called you Tincan? Is your name Tincan or something else?
Mr. Armor? Tincan? What is your name?

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 17, 2020, 11:30:01 pm »

"Let all 3 of us go together. I am sick of waiting out here. And I need some food." He replied to Leammle.

The ironclad slayer turned towards Reeta who is asking his name. "Name? They call me Greenskin Slayer or Greenskin Holocaust..."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 17, 2020, 11:44:09 pm »

that sounds more like a title than a name, Greenskin Slayer, let’s all head to Adventurer HQ together
Reeta follows Laemmie and Greenskin Slayer to the Adventurer HQ and knocks on the door

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 18, 2020, 12:02:30 am »

that sounds more like a title than a name, Greenskin Slayer, let’s all head to Adventurer HQ together
Reeta follows Laemmie and Greenskin Slayer to the Adventurer HQ and knocks on the door

Aven soon answers the door. "Oh hello Reeta, Laemmle, Greenskin Slayer. How can I help you all?"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 18, 2020, 12:11:54 am »

Aven soon answers the door. "Oh hello Reeta, Laemmle, Greenskin Slayer. How can I help you all?"
"I was wondering if there is Side Quest Board available, because it seems we are off for Expedition tomorrow right?" She asked.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 18, 2020, 03:50:50 am »

"Now that I've obtained another gun, I'm gonna go see the wizard and get his opinion on this book I found in the tower."
Burt then goes to see the wizard he'd heard about being in the town and see what he thought about the Fruit book from the tower.

Burt finds the sorcerer Xanios in the Adventuring Company, asking him about the Fruit Folio.

Xanios examines the book, initially just glancing at the pictures and writing, but then more focusedly at the book's material essence.

"Interesting. There is still some magical residue left on this book. You say you found it in the tower? Hmm... there seems to be a small and barely noticeable magical imprint left belonging to whomever was possession of it. However, I don't specialize in arcane analysis; you may want to find someone else to look into this matter for you, it may help you to find out more about the original owner of this book."

"I was wondering if there is Side Quest Board available, because it seems we are off for Expedition tomorrow right?" She asked.

"Ah, right, that reminds me! There is a task that the Company would like for you to do while out in the forest, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. The Company is doing research on the forest, and it would be of help if you could collect various natural materials from different areas that you visit. This could include things like plant or animal matter, soil, rocks, liquids, or anything else of the natural sort that could aid us in our research. The more varied and diverse items you collect, and from more different areas, the more helpful it would be for our research. We will reward you accordingly for each delivery, depending on how helpful it is to our research." Aven says.

"Besides that, you may want to ask around the village for other possible tasks to help out with. For one, I know that the Oltwells can't find their elder son, who went missing several days ago. The family has been quite distressed since then. There are probably others too who are in need of help."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 03:53:11 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 18, 2020, 04:24:41 am »

I’m sure I can help with these as well as looking for ingredients for the smithy

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 18, 2020, 04:48:29 am »

Laemmle look on her current allies.

She stare on Ironclad. He is a decent fighter when it comes on fighting capabilities. He can be frontline and DPS in the same and can also be a semi tank. The problem is being a tincan twat who recklessly dive especially greenskins included. So as long as keeping an eye on him, that won't be a problem.

When it comes for the enviroment setting. Jack is very suitable for it, she think and smile. He has knowledge about for sure and it will be easy as long as he is with the party, leading it.

Now Laemmle turn into Reeta.

"What is your fighting capabilities?" She asked her.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 18, 2020, 04:52:07 am »

I have a flute that confuses those who hear it into not knowing who are allies and who are enemies, I can emit a smell that causes those who smell it to forget what they are doing and why, a shortbow, and a mace. You two are gonna need hearing protection and smell protection to not be affected by my mind altering things
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 142