Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102413 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #735 on: June 16, 2020, 06:34:11 am »

Teleport to the North America and exterminate TricMagic in a barrage of ultra-powerful punches.
HAU: Rebuild the damage from the war with Imperium and figure out how to pilot the spaceships. When it is figured out, man the spaceships and destroy the station that TricMagic has built.
FSA: Continue colonizing Oceania, then send a expeditionary mission to China and Japan. If China and Japan have any population left, convert them to Funkist faith.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 16, 2020, 06:45:55 am »

Cast a spell to heal myself and anyone who’s injured
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:33:23 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 16, 2020, 07:22:51 am »

Split the "Peace offerings" between my "negotiators", then take our new ship to the Space-City.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 16, 2020, 09:21:59 am »

Use my Candy Apples to boost my abilities and meditate to gain more power within North America's shield.

Have the Candy Magician Corps send the space station up into orbit.

Have my dinos begin colonizing the rest of America(Meaning Central, South, and Canada, along with North America. All is America.)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 17, 2020, 05:50:32 pm »

Put the Piecewise painting next to a computer and see what happens.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 17, 2020, 09:38:44 pm »

Return to my death star and blow the planet up.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2020, 09:45:20 pm »

Get some sleep then...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2020, 06:51:49 am »

November 1, 11:30 PM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.

Teleport to the North America and exterminate TricMagic in a barrage of ultra-powerful punches.
HAU: Rebuild the damage from the war with Imperium and figure out how to pilot the spaceships. When it is figured out, man the spaceships and destroy the station that TricMagic has built.
FSA: Continue colonizing Oceania, then send a expeditionary mission to China and Japan. If China and Japan have any population left, convert them to Funkist faith.

(Teleporting to North America = 4) You quickly teleport from your perch in France to North America.
(Exterminating TricMagic with ultra-powerful punches = 2) But try as you might you can't find your target, as there is to much stuff going on here with all the dinosaurs wandering around.
(HAU Rebuilding = 5) They quickly go out and start rebuilding destroyed structures all over Africa, but there is still more to fix.
(HAU Figuring out how to pilot the spaceships = 4) It takes a bit but they figure it out and are able to pilot the ships.
(HAU using the spaceships to destroy TricMagic's space station = 5) Which they quickly use to fly over to the newly launched space station and blow it up, they fly away before anyone can figure out where they came from.
(FSA Colonizing Oceania = 5) They go out and take over the remaining islands and lay claim to them.
(FSA sending missions to china to convert survivors = 4) Your people quickly go all over China and convert everyone they meet.
(FSA sending missions to Japan to convert survivors = 5) Your people arrive in Japan and quickly convert the survivors there.
(Converting survivors in Southeast Asia = 4) They quickly convert to your cause.
(Converting survivors in New Zealand = 2) It turns out there is no one alive in New Zealand.

Cast a spell to heal myself and anyone who’s injured
(Healing yourself = 4) You quickly cast a healing spell on yourself and heal your self back to perfect health.
(Healing everyone else = 3) You only manage to heal a few of your followers.
You see lots of dinosaurs wandering around outside the fortress, they seem to be colonizing the area.

Split the "Peace offerings" between my "negotiators", then take our new ship to the Space-City.
(Splitting the 'Peace offerings' = 4) You and your 'negotiators' quickly and evenly split the 'peace offerings' between yourselves.
(Taking the ship back to the Space-City = 4) You all then return the the zord and drag the damaged ship back to the city.

Use my Candy Apples to boost my abilities and meditate to gain more power within North America's shield.

Have the Candy Magician Corps send the space station up into orbit.

Have my dinos begin colonizing the rest of America(Meaning Central, South, and Canada, along with North America. All is America.)

(Meditating to gain more power within North America = 2+2 For CGA) Using the power of the CGA and meditation you get even more power.
(Have Candy Magic Corps send the space station into orbit = 1+1 For magic) They get it into space, right for it to immediately be blown up by a spaceship that comes out of no where then leaves before anyone can react.
(Dinos colonizing America = 5) Your dinos spread out and take over America, they also find a fortress surrounded by partying monks, and a small fief filled with humans.
(Dinos colonizing Mexico = 4) Your dinos quickly start colonizing Mexico.
(Dinos colonizing Canada Earth = 1) Your dinos get caught wandering around in a settlement of some kind and are killed by the creatures that live there, as the inhabitants see your people as a threat.
(How do the Pumpkin zombies react to the colonists in Canada Earth = 4) They have started to fortify the border and they see your people as hostile.
(Dinos colonizing South America = 2) They get blocked by an army that calls itself the Army of FUNK, and aren't allowed to proceed.

Put the Piecewise painting next to a computer and see what happens.
(6) You place the painting next to a computer that's been in the studio since you got there and nothing happens for a bit, then suddenly Piecewise jumps out of the painting and types something on the computer, then points one of his assault rifles at you while he goes over and grabs all your money then goes back to the computer and throws it into the monitor then he grabs all the money from the painting and throws it in as well, then while still pointing the gun at you he backs into the monitor and disappears into the computer, after standing there in disbelief for a few minutes you go over to the computer and look at it, all the monitor shows is a door with the words Bone Zone above it, your not sure how to feel about any of what just happened.

Return to my death star and blow the planet up.
(4) Returning to the Death Star doesn't take long as you never got off, you then give the order and the planet is quickly blown up killing all the inhabitants and leaving behind several angry spaceships that start to attack the Death Star.

Get some sleep then...
(4) You return to your room and lay down, and you quickly go to sleep.

Quote from: Yoink
GO OUT AND SEARCH FOR THE THINGS THE GUY WANTS SO WE CAN GET HIS INFO.
(Finding the supplies = 4) After much searching you find quite a few different kinds of seeds which should be what the guy was looking for.
(Do hostiles show up during the search = 1) But your searching disturbed a massive group of the monsters in the area and they are descending upon the building your in.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Head to Europe and find whoever brought back the FUNK.
(2) You head to Europe and find no one there capable of bringing the FUNK.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Begin to expand the fief so we can grow more crops.
(2) You would expand the fief but you get distracted by dinosaurs wandering around colonizing stuff.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Celebrate the defeat of a terrible enemy, and respectfully bury our dead.
(Celebrating = 3+1 For beating the enemy) You all have a massive party and it is great.
(Burying the dead = 6-1 For being monks) They quickly dig and bury the dead in as a respectful manner as they can they also use some of the destroyed fortress walls to make head stones and a small memorial.
Then a bunch of dinosaurs start wandering around doing stuff.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Lead my army towards whatever just removed the FUNK again.
(4) You army quickly marches towards the USA through South America and when you get to the border to Mexico you meet a group of dinosaurs that are colonizing the area.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,647,969
Keep the group from continuing to fall apart.
(3) You weren't able to do any of that because a group of dinosaurs shows up and starts messing with your stuff so you kill them, but at least the group didn't collapse anymore.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Better Hippy commune 45,678
Create a new camp far from the old one.
(5) You build a new commune far from the other one and its way better than that one.
A group of dinosaurs trespass in your commune so you kill them.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 40.32%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Europe destroyed: 0%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 24.21%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 22, 2020, 01:55:08 pm »

Click on the door.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 22, 2020, 02:28:49 pm »

Send Animals to fix our new ship while continuing to drive the Space-City towards the Habitable planet.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 24, 2020, 11:38:35 am »

Fly into the air and scan the surroundings for TricMagic. When I find him, channel FUNK energy and uppercut him into the atmosphere.
HAU:  Send spaceships to bombard the North America with mini-nukes and kill off the dinosaurs.
FSA: Keep colonizing everything.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 24, 2020, 11:58:51 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 24, 2020, 03:11:42 pm »

Ask the humans, mimics and demons if they want to live at the castle now that the sorceress is gone, or whether they’d rather it be destroyed
If they’d rather live in it, attempt repairs by refreezing the melted stone into solid stone
If they’d rather continue destroying it, attempt to further destroy it by creating a plant that will break apart the remaining stone
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 07:30:05 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 25, 2020, 10:15:02 pm »

Wake up and check the news, including the stuff about the earth-world

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 26, 2020, 08:21:08 am »

Huh, that didn't post? Just sail out of the system into another alien system.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 58