Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102361 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #750 on: June 29, 2020, 08:11:22 am »

(I fucked up and forgot the force fields so now I have to unnuke things.)

November 2, 12:00 AM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the third time so random action.

Click on the door.
(3) You click on the door, it opens, and all you see behind it is darkness, you do feel a breeze that seems to be coming from the door on your computer's monitor.

Send Animals to fix our new ship while continuing to drive the Space-City towards the Habitable planet.
(Animals fixing the new ship = 6) It takes a bit but they manage to fix the damage to the ship, but some of your people get hurt while working.
(Driving the space-city towards the habitable planet = 6) You quickly pilot the city towards the planet, but when finally arrive at the planet's solar system you find that you'll have to navigate the city through an asteroid field to get to the planet.

Fly into the air and scan the surroundings for TricMagic. When I find him, channel FUNK energy and uppercut him into the atmosphere.
HAU:  Send spaceships to bombard the North America with mini-nukes and kill off the dinosaurs.
FSA: Keep colonizing everything.

(Flying into the air = 4) You take a running jump and launch yourself into the air, from there you start flying around.
(Scanning surroundings for TricMagic = 4) It takes a few minutes but you finally spot the leader of the dinosaurs.
(Channeling FUNK energy into an uppercut and knocking him into the atmosphere = 5) You then start channeling the FUNK into your fist while fling as fast as you can straight into TricMagic where you punch him in the face so hard he flies off into space.
(HAU sending spaceships to bombard North America with mini-nukes = 4) You then order your people to load the nukes into the ships and they take off.
(How many does spaceship 1 kill = 5) They quickly fly out and start nuking several massive dinosaurs settlements.
(Ignore the striked stuff = 5-3 For force fields) The nukes slam into the force fields and explode harmlessly.
(How many does spaceship 2 kill = 2) They don't manage to nuke anything.
(How many does spaceship 3 kill = 6) They also blow up several dinosaur settlements, but then something goes wrong and part of the ship blows up.
(Ignore the striked stuff = 6-4 For force fields) These nukes also harmlessly explode against the force field.
(FSA Colonizing everything = 2) They don't seem to understand what you mean by everything.
As your celebrating your victory a portal opens behind you and something shoves you into it and you get teleported to a dimension of pointy things and demons that apparently hate you, then all of but one of your spaceships explode.

Sense that weird energy coming from the one who uppercuts, then use 5 Candy Gem Apples to send them to another dimension that is actively hostile to them.

After that, destroy all the hostile spaceships with my powers.

Have the Dinos continue colonization of the Americas, with some peace envoys to the humans.
Have the Dinos bring to bear the plasma guns from our home on the mutated pumpkin wildlife.
Have the Dino Scientists make and assemble another station to launch.

(Sensing the weird energy = 2) You try to sense any strange energy, but by the time you find it you've been punched in the face so hard you fly off into space, this is quite a painful experience.
(Using 5 CGAs to send him to another dimension that hates him = 2+3 For CGAs) You then pull some of your CGAs from your pocket and use their powers to create a portal to the dimension of pointyness and hateful demons, then you throw CABL into it and close it behind him.
(Blowing up spaceship 1 with your powers = 6) You Manage to blow the engines on this one up, but you don't manage to destroy it before it slams into one of your cities and explodes killing everyone. slams into the force fields and explodes causing enough damage that it shuts down.
(Blowing up spaceship 2 with your powers = 4) You quickly blow this one up.
(Blowing up spaceship 3 with your powers = 3) You only manage to damage this one before it gets away.
(Dinos continuing to colonizing South America = 2) They get blocked by the army that's moving through, and once they get through they also find that the bridges over the Panama Canal have been destroyed.
(Dino envoys to the humans = 4) They meet with the leader of the humans that was already looking to meet your people and after a bit of discussion your diplomats say that you are now on friendly terms with the humans. 
(Dinos bringing over plasma weapons = 5) They quickly bring over crates of plasma weapons and pass them out.
(Using them on the pumpkin zombies = 3) It turns out superior weapons are not much of a match against a massive army that out numbers yours by several million, but your men hold the line for now.
(Dino scientist building another space station = 4) It doesn't take them that long to build another one based on the plans from the original one.

Ask the humans, mimics and demons if they want to live at the castle now that the sorceress is gone, or whether they’d rather it be destroyed
If they’d rather live in it, attempt repairs by refreshing the melted stone
If they’d rather continue destroying it, attempt to further destroy it by creating a plant that will break apart the remaining stone

(Asking weather your followers would like to live in the fortress or not |Heads = stay|Tails = destroy| = Heads) Its a unanimous decision to stay and claim the fortress for your own.
(Attempting repairs = 6) While you do manage to fix some of the fortress with your magic, other parts don't go as well and stay damaged.
While claiming the fortress you find several magical tomes that contain powerful spells and rituals.

Wake up and check the news, including the stuff about the earth-world
(Checking the news = 3) You sit and watch the news for a bit, and man is it boring they just keep going on and on about that storm that didn't do anything and how it might have done something but didn't.
(Seeing what the earth-world is doing = 4) You quickly pull out your mini-computer and pull put a Satellite feed of the earth-planet, and you see that it's covered in plants and animals again, and there is a massive army moving towards something, it looks like someone came in behind you and undid everything you just accomplished.

Huh, that didn't post? Just sail out of the system into another alien system.
(2) You would leave the system but every time you try your path gets blocked by those hostile ships that want to attack you.

Quote from: Yoink
GET TO A DEFENSIBLE SPOT AND KILL ALL THE MONSTERS THAT SHOW UP.
(Finding a defensible spot = 3) The only thing you can find is a table, so you flip it on its side so you have some cover.
(You killing the monsters = 5) You plow down dozens of the monsters with your shotgun.
(Your buddy killing the monsters = 3) He only manages to kill a few of them, but with your combined effort you two manage to kill them all.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Keep searching Europe he's still around there somewhere.
(4) As you search around  Europe for a bit you finally feel some of the FUNK energy, but it feels like its coming from America.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Go out and see what the dinosaurs are doing and why.
(6-1 For diplomatic envoy) As you leave your fief you meet a group of them that were approaching your fief and find out that they are diplomats, and after talking to them for a bit you find that they've come from an alternate timeline and they've come to colonize the area and after the talk they leave on friendly terms.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Now that that is all finished lets return to the monastery.
(returning to the monastery = 4) It's a rather uneventful march back to the monastery.
(Have dinosaurs moved into it = 1) But when you arrive you find it to be filled with dinosaurs.
(How do the dinosaurs react to the monks returning = 3) And they are acting hostile towards your group, but they haven't attacked yet.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Ignore the dinosaurs and continue towards the one that removed the FUNK.
(4) After quite a bit of marching you get to the Mexican border, just a little bit more and you'll be there.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,617,654
Go out and kill and the dinosaurs.
(6) They leave the commune in mass and kill every dinosaur that gets close, but the attack isn't with out losses.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Better Hippy commune 45,678
Go out and kill any dinosaurs near the commune.
(5) They go out and kill every dinosaur that comes near their base.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 68.12%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 0%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 24.21%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:23:54 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 29, 2020, 09:23:45 am »

Go out in the Zord and clear a path through the asteroid field for the city
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 29, 2020, 09:36:50 am »

How many tomes are there?
Cast a spell that gives all of my knowledge to the humans, demons, and mimics, not only current knowledge, but any knowledge I learn as well, that way when I read the tomes they all will learn what I learn. After casting the spell, begin reading the tomes, hopefully everyone else will learn as well
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 09:44:08 am by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 29, 2020, 10:44:29 am »

(Didn't North America have a shield around it?)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 30, 2020, 09:14:50 am »

(I might have forgotten about it, which means I have to unnuke the dinosaurs which will take a little bit to rewrite.)

(There is so much crap going on that I'm surprised I remember half of what people have.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 30, 2020, 09:26:19 am »

(I have updated the turn and fixed the error of my forgetfulness.)

(Also if your wondering about CABL punching you that still happened because he teleported in during the last turn, the same goes for the army of FUNK.)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 30, 2020, 09:58:48 am »

Attempt to use arrow keys to explore beyond the door.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 30, 2020, 10:17:30 am »

(I have updated the turn and fixed the error of my forgetfulness.)

(Also if your wondering about CABL punching you that still happened because he teleported in during the last turn, the same goes for the army of FUNK.)

Not wondering about that, no.

Kill the last of the ships, then go blow up the many many zombie pumpkins.

[Auto-action the dinos. Diplomacy, defense, space stuff, colonization.]

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 02, 2020, 07:27:11 am »

Use my FUNK energy to rip a hole in spacetime continuum and appear behind TricMagic, then grab him by his neck toss him directly at the Sun with all my strength.
HAU: Tell the spaceships to return to the ground ASAP and get the civilians into bunkers.
FSA: Colonize India, Sakhalin, and Hawaii. Start building a naval base once Hawaii is under control.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 02, 2020, 03:40:14 pm »

Ram the hostile ships with my big ship.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 05, 2020, 08:07:33 am »

November 2, 12:30 AM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the forth time so random action.

Go out in the Zord and clear a path through the asteroid field for the city
(4) You and your crew quickly get into the zord and pilot it towards the asteroids and punch them out of the way, it takes a bit to punch them all out of the way but when your finished the path forward is completely clear.

How many tomes are there?
Cast a spell that gives all of my knowledge to the humans, demons, and mimics, not only current knowledge, but any knowledge I learn as well, that way when I read the tomes they all will learn what I learn. After casting the spell, begin reading the tomes, hopefully everyone else will learn as well

(How many tomes = 5) You quickly look trough the stack of books and find that there are 15 of them.
(Casting spell that gives your current and future knowledge to your followers = 4) You then cast a spell that links your knowledge with your followers so they know what you know.
(Reading the tomes = 6) After skimming through the books you see that if you read them you'll increase your magical power, but some of the books are more advanced so your not sure what they're about.

Attempt to use arrow keys to explore beyond the door.
(4) It takes a second to get used to the controls so you smack into the wall a few time before you get through, when you finally get through you spend a minute walking down a empty hallway before you finally come to another door which when clicked on opens to reveal a town filled with skeletons wandering around doing all manor of things.

Not wondering about that, no.

Kill the last of the ships, then go blow up the many many zombie pumpkins.

[Auto-action the dinos. Diplomacy, defense, space stuff, colonization.]

(Killing the last spaceship = 3) You try to smite the ship as it flies off, but you only manage to damage it some more before if flies out of view.
(Blowing up loads of pumpkin zombies = 6) You fly around and use your powers to blow up the pumpkin zombies and your blow up hundreds of them, but you accidentally blow up some of your own dinos that were fighting the pumpkin zombies.
(Dinos build a new bridge to get over the canal = 5) It turns out the damage to the bridges wasn't as bad as they thought it was and they quickly repair them.
(Dinos fighting the pumpkin zombies = 3) They go out and manage to kill a few, but they also lose a few of their own.
(Dino scientists on space station give tactical information from their position = 1) It turns out they forgot to add windows to the space station.
(Dinos try to come to a peaceful agreement with the monks = 3) They try but both sides seem to be slightly hostile to one another so all that they manage to do is prevent fighting and leave the monk's monastery.
Your then grabbed from behind and thrown forward a bit, this only slightly hurts you and your able to continue to fly.

Use my FUNK energy to rip a hole in spacetime continuum and appear behind TricMagic, then grab him by his neck toss him directly at the Sun with all my strength.
HAU: Tell the spaceships to return to the ground ASAP and get the civilians into bunkers.
FSA: Colonize India, Sakhalin, and Hawaii. Start building a naval base once Hawaii is under control.

(Using the FUNK to rip a hole in the spacetime continuum to appear behind TricMagic = 4) Not wanting to be in this plane of existence long you quickly tear a hole in the spacetime continuum, where you conveniently appear behind TricMagic.
(Grabbing him by the neck and throwing him into the sun = 3) You then quickly grab him from behind and throw him as hard as possible, which turns out isn't that hard as you only manage to throw him a few feet where he continues to fly, looks like the only damage you did was the grab.
(HAU spaceship returning to the ground and crew evacing = 4) After getting hit once again they manage to land the ship and get out before anything bad happened.
(HAU civilians getting into the bunkers = 5) Then everyone quickly heads off into the bunkers.
(FSA colonizing and converting India = 2) They would go colonize India but they got distracted on the way.
(FSA colonizing and converting Sakhalin = 4) Your people quickly go in and convert everyone to your cause and take over.
(FSA colonizing and converting Hawaii = 6) They way there was marked by tragedy when several of your people were washed overboard, but the colonization and conversion were successful.
(FSA building a naval base in Hawaii = 4) This was easy since the naval base at Perl Harbor was still there.

Ram the hostile ships with my big ship.
(3+1 For Death Star) You order your crew to plow through the hostile ships which they do, this action completely destroys all the hostiles before they could react.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
This is an out rage everyone on that planet should be dying! Go back to the beach and start assembling the Burninator, so I can Burninate all the earthlings!
(4) It turns out the assembly is quite easy and doesn't take you long at all to have it completely assembled and ready to go.

Quote from: Yoink
GET BACK TO THE WEIRD HELL-WIZARD AND GIVE HIM THE STUFF SO HE'LL TELL US HOW TO GET BACK TO EARTH.
(2) As you start to head back to the settlement you get attacked by a group of monsters that were attracted by the sound of you fighting the last group of them.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Start flying towards the source of the FUNK.
(5) You quickly fly towards the source, and find two people flying in the air, one grabs and throws the other a few feet away right as you arrive, neither one has seen you yet.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Trade with the dinosaurs for some supplies that'll aid the fief.
(4) After some discussions you arrange trading between your fief and the dinosaurs.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Try and talk to them and get them to leave our monastery.
(6) With the hostility from both sides all that is really accomplished is the dinosaurs give the monastery back and they leave.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Keep going towards the one that removed the FUNK.
(3) Its slow going with an army marching on foot, you also discover the one you seek is flying around it the upper atmosphere.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,585,231
Go out and kill and the dinosaurs.
(3) They manage to kill a few and lose a few as well.
(3) They only manage to kill a few of the dinosaurs, and they lose a few guys in the process.
(4) They kill a bunch of the dinosaurs.
(5) They go out and kill dozens of the dinosaurs.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Better Hippy commune 43,324
Keep killing any dinosaur that get near the commune.
(1) A whole bunch of your people get killed and you kill no one.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 68.12%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 0%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 24.21%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 05, 2020, 08:28:25 am »

Initiate epic final battle between gods. Use CGA as needed to win.

[auto-dinos]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:55:36 pm by TricMagic »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 05, 2020, 12:00:56 pm »

How many of the tomes are advanced? Read the tomes I can understand, after reading one, pass it around, continue this process until all of my followers who want to have read the tomes

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: July 05, 2020, 12:59:39 pm »

Scan the planet for intelligent life
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 07, 2020, 04:51:46 am »

Create tens of thousands tiny balls of FUNK energy around me. When TricMagic will go for an attack on me, the FUNK energy balls retaliate and start destroying his eyeballs, leaving him blind and attacking nothing in particular.
Don't forget to evade the attack, though.
HAU: Repair the spaceships and prepare the Navy.
FSA: Draft at least 200K marines from the colonies and Australia itself and prepare the naval invasion of North America. The goal is to disable the shields at any costs.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 58