Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102991 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #495 on: February 07, 2020, 03:42:38 pm »

Wait which player is the emperor?
Elvis the Ghost Summoner

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 08, 2020, 01:04:29 am »

Wait which player is the emperor?
Kakaluncha, he hasn't posted in nine turns.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 08, 2020, 01:53:10 am »

Destroy the APC and the alien troops that attack me with my roots and creatures.
Bombard the alien ships again.
Try to convert the retreating animal looters to Funkist faith again.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 09, 2020, 08:15:16 am »

Put the totally normal human costume on the emperor.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 10, 2020, 07:29:46 am »

(I'm gonna have to delay the turn until tomorrow as I've had some computer problems and had to spend the last few hours getting the computer to work again, and I'm gonna be going to bed soon but I should be able to finish it tomorrow.)

(Also the reason I didn't post it yesterday was I fell asleep.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 11, 2020, 12:47:54 am »

GO PEEK THROUGH THE WINDOW, WITHOUT OPENING THE BLINDS FULLY   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 11, 2020, 09:22:19 am »

(Sorry for such a delay I think I've got everything back to normal now.)

Suddenly all animal life on Earth evolves into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.

November 1, 11:30 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army two billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if they don't post by next turn they'll become a NPC.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the seventh time so random action.

Direct my cats to the alien camp and order them to attack any aliens but not humans
(Cats getting to the alien camp = 6) It takes quite awhile to herd all those cats towards the aliens base, but you get there eventually.
(Cats attacking the aliens = 5) Then they run in and start tearing into one of the infantry squads killing half their number.

Take a few more minutes to watch the fighting before I move on.
(3) You spend several minutes watching the action trying to look away but you can't for several more minutes, I mean how could you look away when a herd of cats just killed a bunch of armed soldiers, but evenly you grow tired of the spectacle and get ready to leave.

Attempt to use my Oneness with the FUNK to hyperevolve life on earth into a more FUNKY state.
(6) Using your oneness with the FUNK you take the Earths FUNK and amplify it so you can HYPEREVOLVE all life on it, and all the animals evolve to be bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER than they were before, but they also seem to hate all human and pumpkin zombie life and wish to destroy it.

Destroy as much of the spaceship as possible make it impossible for it to follow us.

Space-Pirates Animals retreat with the loot

(Destroying the spaceship in a way that makes it unable to follow = 2+2 For zord) You quickly fly the Ultra-Mega-Zord to the back of the ship and start smashing and tearing at the ship's engines, severely damaging them.
(How do the aliens react = 4) They fire at you again and this time they manage to slightly damage your Ultra-Mega-Zord.
(Animal space-pirates retreating = 3) They manage to gather all their gear and eventually get back to the ship but they don't take off.

Clean the water that I spilled, then continue organizing. Use telekinesis where helpful
(Cleaning the water = 6) You spend a bit cleaning all the water up, then you accidentally spill it again.
(Organizing = 3) You spend a little bit organizing some of the stuff, but not much of it.
(Using telekinesis where helpful = 6) You then try some telekinesis and pickup all the water and organize all the stuff, everything in the room looks super clean now.

Destroy the APC and the alien troops that attack me with my roots and creatures.
Bombard the alien ships again.
Try to convert the retreating animal looters to Funkist faith again.

(Destroying the APC = 5) You quickly rap your roots around the unmanned APC and crush it.
(Attacking the other mecha = 5) Using your roots you damage the mecha, it still functions but not well, then if fires at your damaging you even more any more hits like that and you'll be killed.
(Attacking infantry squad 1 = 2) Your creatures don't do any damage to them, but they do get swarmed by cats and some of them get killed.
(Attacking infantry squad 2 = 5) Your creatures run into the aliens camp and kill the whole squad.
(Attacking artillery gun 1 = 2) They can't find where the gun is.
(Attacking artillery gun 2 = 2) They can't find this one ether.
(Bombarding the alien ship again = 1) You miss all the shots and they damage the town.
(Aliens reaction = 4) They start firing on the town again destroying more stuff.
(How's the boarding squad doing = 6) They continue to try to take over but they can't take control and a few more of them get killed.
(Aliens reaction to them = 5) Then the aliens go in and kill of the rest of them.
(Trying to convert the animal pirates again = 2) You try again buy you can't seem to get through to them.

Put the totally normal human costume on the emperor.
(Putting the totally normal human costume on the emperor = 5) You grab him and strip off his clothing and force him to wear the costume.
(How does he react to that = 1) He punches you in the face breaking your nose.
(How do his people react = 2) They don't seem to see him any differently, but they do see you as hostile do to your appearing in their bosses office and striping him naked and putting a costume on him.
Then Kakaluncha asks why you came into his office and you hear reports that super evolved animals are attacking all lining humans.

GO PEEK THROUGH THE WINDOW, WITHOUT OPENING THE BLINDS FULLY   
(6) You crawl out of the bed and peek out the window, and you see several hundred strange and hostile looking creatures wandering around the abandoned looking streets outside the hospital, lucky for you they don't seem to have seen you yet.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Everyone attack the creatures and the tree.
(Other mecha attacking the tree = 6) It manages to get off a shot on the tree, then gets tangled by roots and severely damaged.
(Infantry squad attacking the creatures = 2) They try to fight but get attacked by a herd of small creatures, and half of them get killed.
(Infantry squad attacking the creatures = 1) They get slaughtered before they even fire a shot.
(Artillery gun attacking the tree = 2) It misses completely and destroys some buildings.
(Artillery gun attacking the tree = 1) They go to fire and find it isn't loaded.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Improve the lives of the people in the areas I control, and find out why that guy showed up in my office.
(Improving the lives of people in Europe = 2) You can't improve the Europeans lives and you use all the stuff that was for them improving Africa.
(Improving the lives of people in Afterlife = 3) Turns out life in the afterlife is already pretty good so you can't improve it that much.
(Improving the lives of people in Africa = 6) Using all the supplies and the ones meant for Europe, you improve quality of life in Africa.
(Did the boat arrive = 2) Nope their still sailing towards Europe.
Suddenly that guy that showed up in your office gabs you and strips you naked and puts a costume on you and you punch him in the face breaking your nose, then you get reports that all the animals suddenly changed and started attacking.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Continue to defend the fief from the pumpkin zombies, while I continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 3+1 For candy) You kill a whole bunch of them.
(Militia defending = 5) They kill dozens of them.
(Civilians defending = 3) They only kill a few of them.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continue the enlightening of the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening = 5) You enlighten a whole bunch of them.
(Followers enlightening = 6) They gather a whole bunch of them, but they damage the monastery.
(Followers enlightening = 4) They gather even more of them.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Continue to throw explosive spells, while the demons will continue to attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Casting explosive spells = 1+3 For magic) You blow up a whole bunch of them.
(Demons attacking = 3) They kill a few of them.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 2,104,748,225 X14
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(5) They destroy a bunch of stuff.
(5) They blow up buildings.
(2) They sit and stare at the sun.
(4) They burn a gas station.
(1) They all get killed.
(6) They burn some stuff then burn up.
(3) They break a few things.
(2) They don't do that much.
(2) They don't even move this time around.
(6) They all get crushed by a building they collapse.
(4) They tear down several buildings.
(2) They don't do anything.
(6) They blow up all kinds of stuff including themselves.
(3) They break a couple of windows.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 91,306,531 X5
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(5) They get a whole bunch to join.
(3) They gather a few.
(2) They sit and do nothing.
(2) They smoke some pot.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and pumpkin zombies.
(North America = 5) They slaughter a whole bunch of the pumpkin zombies.
(North America = 1) They also die.
(France = 4) They kill several of the people.
(France = 1) They get killed.
(Europe = 5) They kill a bunch of people.
(Europe = 1) They all get killed before they can do anything.
(Africa = 3) They kill a few people.
(Africa = 3) They only kill a few of the people there.

Places in space:
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 30.23%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid mothership destroyed: 20.19% Engines damaged

Percent of America destroyed: 40.83%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 4.21%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 16.23%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 15.56%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 40.82%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 32.42%

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 11, 2020, 09:44:00 am »

Me and the space-pirates animals return to space city.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 11, 2020, 10:14:07 am »

Now that things are clean, ask about the first lesson while trying to find a spellbook to read

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 11, 2020, 01:05:17 pm »

Keep having cats attack while I find candy around here

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 11, 2020, 05:18:29 pm »

Go clean up my house and remove the heap of dead possums.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2020, 12:08:44 pm »

Further FUNK up the ecosystem to help accomodate its new additions. Then, withdraw to the FUNKYVERSE.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 12, 2020, 12:12:14 pm »

Well, shit. Direct and collide the town with the alien mothership in a final suicide attack.
Fire elementals: Form into one giant fireball and fly towards the mothership.
Demonic Foliage: Turn into one big sprawl of vines and entangle the mothership, so it can't dodge the final attacks.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 13, 2020, 06:30:03 pm »

QUICKLY DUCK DOWN, AWAY FROM WINDOW

ARM SELF WITH CONVENIENT BLUNT, HOSPITAL-RELATED OBJECT WHAT MIGHT BE EASY TO SWING IN NARROW SPACES
THEN HEAD TO DOOR AND LISTEN

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 14, 2020, 04:38:16 am »

(Turn going to be delayed a bit longer as my computer's fucked up and I'm trying to figure out what to do about it.)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 58