Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102947 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #510 on: February 14, 2020, 06:58:26 am »

(How is it messed up? Maybe we can help diagnose the problem?)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 14, 2020, 07:21:49 am »

(According to my research the hard drive's dying and I'm trying to figure out how to get my shit off of it. I'm currently using a different computer.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 14, 2020, 08:03:14 am »

(Put everything a flash drive or 2, or however many flash drives you need, and then place the flash drives to your current computer and transfer the files from the flash drives to computer, then repeat the process until all files are transferred)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 14, 2020, 08:15:06 am »

(Easier said than done sense the computer wont boot up, I'm probably gonna have to buy a special cable to convert the HDD to USB to get around the OS not booting.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 14, 2020, 08:26:28 am »

(Good luck with that. I;m sorry I don’t know how to help with that, maybe there’s a thread for help with this kind of stuff?)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 14, 2020, 11:07:36 am »

(Sorry to hear that. I had similar problems last year, ended up losing everything that wasn't backed up elsewhere.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 14, 2020, 12:56:01 pm »

((MAYBE ASK GENERIC COMPUTER ADVICE THREAD, IN LIFE ADVICE))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 14, 2020, 05:10:20 pm »

Warp away.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2020, 08:08:23 am »

(I've ordered a special cord that'll let me transfer the stuff from the damaged drive to a different one.)

(Also I'm going to bed and will be working on the turn tomorrow, sorry for the long delay.)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2020, 09:05:24 am »

Began a purge against these rebel animals, enslaving them, and use telepathy to destroy this individual's mind break this guys nose.

Also, ask for reports of the current state of my empire and the world.

Meanwhile, send my ghosts to recruit armies in the afterlife.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 05:35:09 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 15, 2020, 12:29:33 pm »

Continue to battle!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 15, 2020, 05:56:38 pm »

The “Totally normal human costume” was supposed to shit down his powers, turning him into a normal human
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 15, 2020, 07:07:03 pm »

The “Totally normal human costume” was supposed to shit down his powers, turning him into a normal human

Silly Smoke Mirrors! The Emperor of Mankind isn't just a costume! It's a title! *Cue evil laugh* Your attempted heresy has failed!
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 16, 2020, 03:16:58 am »

Silly Smoke Mirrors! The Emperor of Mankind isn't just a costume! It's a title! *Cue evil laugh* Your attempted heresy has failed!
(Being a totally normal human doesn't mean he can't be The Emperor of Mankind, but I guess it does kill his telepathic and telekinetic powers.)

(I'm working on the turn but I might not finish it today.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 17, 2020, 11:33:25 am »

(Sorry about all the delays, also Kakaluncha you came very close to becoming a NPC, but I'm glad to see you back.)

CABL's turn has been moved to the bottom of the turn to allow people to do their stuff before they potently die.
Be sure to look at the bottom of the turn to see if you die. (This only affects people still in the town.)

All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.

November 1, 12:00 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army less than a billion strong is destroying everything that isn't Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.

Me and the space-pirates animals return to space city.
(You returning to the space city = 4) It doesn't take long for you to fly the Ultra-Mega-Zord back to the space city.
(Animal pirates returning to space city = 2+2 For space pirate ship) The ship gives them some trouble but they eventually get it started and take off and get back to the space city.

Now that things are clean, ask about the first lesson while trying to find a spellbook to read
(Asking about the lesson = 4) He tells you that he's ready to teach you when your ready to learn.
(Finding a spellbook = 1) You pickup a book, but the DISCO wizard quickly takes it away from you and says that your not ready for spells that advanced.

Keep having cats attack while I find candy around here
(Cats attacking the aliens = 4) They surround and kill the rest of the infantry squad.
(Finding some candy = 3) You find some random bits of candy in a box in the alien's base.

Go clean up my house and remove the heap of dead possums.
(Cleaning the house = 2) You would clean your house but you decided to watch the cats kill the rest of that infantry squad instead.
(Removing the pile of dead opossums = 4) After the cats are finished you decide to get rid of the opossum pile, and you do so by gathering them up and throwing them out a window, now you have to figure out where your going to sleep now.

Further FUNK up the ecosystem to help accomodate its new additions. Then, withdraw to the FUNKYVERSE.
(FUNKING up the ecosystem = 3+1 For being one with the FUNK) Using your FUNKY powers you FUNK up the ecosystem to allow it accommodate the the newly evolved animals.
(Withdrawing to the FUNKIVERSE = 4) With that done you withdraw back to the FUNKIVERSE.

QUICKLY DUCK DOWN, AWAY FROM WINDOW

ARM SELF WITH CONVENIENT BLUNT, HOSPITAL-RELATED OBJECT WHAT MIGHT BE EASY TO SWING IN NARROW SPACES
THEN HEAD TO DOOR AND LISTEN

(Getting a blunt hospital item = 4) You sling the shotgun over your shoulder and grab the IV stand from the corner.
(Listening at the door = 1) You go over to the door to try and listen when suddenly a large creature busts the door down, and it doesn't look friendly.

Warp away.
(5)You quickly teleport away from the Emperor of Mankind, you now find yourself in an abandoned building of some kind.

Began a purge against these rebel animals, enslaving them, and use telepathy to destroy this individual's mind.

Also, ask for reports of the current state of my empire and the world.

Meanwhile, send my ghosts to recruit armies in the afterlife.

(Purging the animals in France = 4) You send out several squads to kill off the hostile animal.
(Purging the animals in Europe = 4) You send out some more squads to kill off animals here as well.
(Purging the animals in Africa = 2) You can't seem to get people organized enough to fight back.
(Enslaving the animals in France = 6) They try to enslave dozen of them. but they accidentally kill some of them.
(Enslaving the animals in Europe = 4) They enslave a whole bunch of them.
(Destroying the individual's mind with telepathy = 3-1 For him leaving)You would have crushed his mind but you find your telepathic powers have gone missing and the guy has gone.
(Getting reports of the state of the empire = 6) All areas of your kingdom are going strong, and your followers from North America have fled and are slowly making their way across the ocean.
(Getting reports of the state of the world = 2) Turns out everyone's to busy with the attacks to figure out what's going on outside of the kingdom.
(Recruiting more ghost armies in the after life = 3) They only manage to get a few more troops to join.
(Does the boat arrive = 3) They get slightly closer than they were before, but not that much.

Continue to battle!
(Other mecha attacking the tree = 1) It tries to continue to fight but the roots constrict it even more and eventually the mecha is destroyed and the pilot killed.
(Infantry squad attacking the creatures = 1) Before they can do anything the cats come back, surround and kill the rest of them.
(Artillery gun 1 attacking the tree = 2) It misses the target completely
(Artillery gun 2 attacking the tree = 5) They manage to hit the tree blowing a bunch of the branches off.
(You using the spaceship to attack the creatures = 6) With the destruction of your mecha you decide to continue to fight using the small ship to fight and so you kill off dozens of the creatures with it's weapons, but it gets slightly damaged in the process.
They you see the sniper steal some of your candy.

CABL's turn:
Well, shit. Direct and collide the town with the alien mothership in a final suicide attack.
Fire elementals: Form into one giant fireball and fly towards the mothership.
Demonic Foliage: Turn into one big sprawl of vines and entangle the mothership, so it can't dodge the final attacks.

(Fire elementals turning into a giant fireball and hitting the mothership = 6) All of your fire elementals gather together into a giant fire ball and launch themselves in to the alien mothership, the impact is massive destroying a large chunk of the ship.
(Demonic Foliage entangling the mothership = 3) Then all of your Demonic Foliages gather together into a massive clump and launch themselves at the mothership, but they can only slightly clog the engines, but it doesn't matter as the engines are already badly damaged so the ship can't move anyway.
(Can you get the town to move = 4) It takes a bit but you finally figure out how to move the town.
(Slamming the town into the mothership = 4) And with that you launch the town into the mothership, the impact is massive and ends up blowing both apart, sending town and spaceship chunks everywhere.

Who gets killed? (You need at least a 4 to live.)
 CABL (1) Your killed on impact.
 Avetruetotheimperator (6) You manage to fly the small ship out of the town before its destroyed, but the ship takes more damage in the process.
 Avetruetotheimperator's Artillery gun 1 (2) Its destroyed by the impact.
 Avetruetotheimperator's Artillery gun 2 (3) It is also destroyed.
 The Canadian kitten (3+2 For god powers) Using your god powers you manage to save your self from death, but your now floating in space in a massive debris field.
 The Canadian kitten's cat army (4) The cat army is also saved by The Canadian kitten's god powers.
 Enemy post (6) Somehow you survive the destruction of everything, your now floating in space surrounded by dead opossums, guess there wasn't much point in throwing them out.
 Spacenoid mothership crew (2) They all die when the mothership is destroyed.

The town has been destroyed.
The Spacenoid mothership has been destroyed.
CABL has been killed.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, while I continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 4) You continue to use your magic to kill.
(Militia defending = 1+1 For wall) They hide behind the wall for a bit.
(Civilians defending = 4) They kill dozens of the creatures.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep up the enlightening of the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening = 4) You manage to gather even more followers.
(Followers enlightening = 2) They sit around and do nothing.
(Followers enlightening = 6) They gather tons of followers and damage the monastery in the process.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Keep throwing explosive spells, while the demons will continue to attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Casting explosive spells = 2+2 For magic) You continue to cast spells on the creatures and they continue to die.
(Demons attacking = 6) They kill scores of the creatures, but they also damage the fort.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 696,415,134 X10
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(6) They burn a bunch of stuff then die.
(5) They break all kinds of things.
(3) They break a few things.
(6) They all get hit with big ass rocks while breaking some shit.
(6) They knock down a bunch of building onto themselves.
(1) They drop dead.
(6) They explode a bunch of stuff and die.
(5) They break a whole bunch of stuff.
(4) They break a bunch of stuff.
(4) They break all kinds of shit.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 138,200,062  X4
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(3) They only get a handful of new followers.
(5) They get a crap load of now people.
(4) They also gather a lot of followers.
(4) They gather a bunch of followers.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and pumpkin zombies.
(North America = 5) They kill and destroy loads of the creatures.
(North America = 5) They kill dozens of the pumpkins.
(France = 5-3 For enslaving) They all get enslaved.
(France = 1) They get killed.
(Europe = 2) They get killed and enslaved.
(Europe = 1) They get killed.
(Africa = 1) They get killed off.
(Africa = 5) They kill a bunch of people.

Places in space:
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 100% DESTROYED
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid mothership destroyed: 100% DESTROYED

Percent of America destroyed: 43.78%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 4.21%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 19.76%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 18.12%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 43.23%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 32.42%

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 58