Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102943 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2020, 10:04:27 am »

The two halves of the FUNKY Church have been given names, the Funkists lead by CABL and the FUNKODOXES lead by WyrdByrd.

November 1, 10:30 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army two billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the eighth time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Start the training. Give him some food and water. Explain that the world I came from doesn’t have much in the way of money due to a nearly world ending event. Offer to work for him as well as train due to not currently having money
(Paying for training with food and water = 5) He excepts the food and water as payment for the teaching, as it saves him the time it would take him to get these items.
(Telling your story of survival in the apocalypse = 5) He believes your story of survival and that he also tells you that he accepts items in trade, as he just did that.
(Offering to work for him as well as learn = 5) He says that if you want to do some stuff for him you could pickup and organize all the stuff in the room your in, then he says if you do it he could give you some money for it sense you already payed for the lessons with the food and water.

into the zord is time to attack and pillage the spaceship.

Space Pirates Animals pillage the space-town that is being invaded.

(You attacking and looting the spaceship = 5) You quickly fly over to the town in the Ultra-Mega-Zord and begin lasering and tearing at the ship after several minutes of this you manage to pull one of the big lasers off of it.
(How do the aliens react = 3) They fire at you but only manage to graze you doing basically no damage.
(Animals attacking and looting the town = 1+1 For the ship) They tell you that they can't take off as the ship was never finished.
(Animals attacking and looting the town = 4) They fly over to the town and begin killing the random creatures that are running around, and setting stuff on fire after they loot it, in the end they gather a decent amount of loot.

Find some cover to watch the spectacle more safely.
(5) You quickly run and take cover in an older building and watch as more lasers come down, then you see a giant robot start attacking the big ship, and a little ship land and loads of animals come out and kill a bunch of the creatures that were wondering around then start looting and burning buildings, you see that they haven't got near or noticed your building yet.

Screw this. TRANSCEND AND ESCAPE THE MORTAL PLANE TO BECOME AN ACTUAL GOD
(Transcending = 3+1 For god power) You use your god powers to transcend and become a higher powered god than you were before.
(Escaping the mortal plane = 2) For some reason you can't leave the mortal plane, your not sure whats keeping you from leaving.

Become one with the FUNK.
(4) You quickly begin dancing the FUNKIEST dance ever danced, and after several minutes of dancing you begin to become a blur and eventually you feel yourself become one with the FUNK leaving your body behind and become a creature of PURE FUNK!
You find out that the two halves of the FUNKY Church have been named, one side is the Funkists and its lead by the tree and your group is named FUNKODOXES.

Finish the FUNKY schism. From now on, followers of me are called Funkists, while followers of the OG prophet are called FUNKODOXES.
Retaliate against the aliens by bombarding and boarding their spaceships.
If the retaliation is successful, proceed to try to refit and gain control over their spaceships again.

(Finishing the FUNKY schism = 5) You quickly finish up the schism.
(Changing the names = 2+2 For them needing names) You then name the two halves of the church and everyone seems fine with it.
(Bombarding the alien ship again = 4) You bombard the ship again damaging the hull some.
(Boarding the alien ship = 6) You send your drop pods at the ship, but only half of them make it to the ship.
(How do the aliens react to this = 5) They continue attacking the town destroying more buildings and your creatures.
(Is the retaliation successful = 1) The retaliation sees mixed results.
Then suddenly a giant robot begins attacking the spaceship, and a ship lands in the town and starts killing your creatures and looting and burning the buildings, and suddenly you get shot by a tank and take some damage and your guys start attacking the tank.

LIGHT THE HELL-JOINT

BRIEFLY PONDER WHAT EFFECT ITS CONTENTS MIGHT HAVE ON A MERE MORTAL   

THEN SHRUG AND HAVE A TOKE OR TWO ANYWAY, BEFORE PASSING IT ON OF COURSE   
(Pondering the effects of the Hell-weed = 3) You take a second to ponder the hell-weed, and the only thing you can figure out just by looking at it is that you'll get high if you smoke it.
(Having a toke = 6) You then smoke the hell-weed and it is the best stuff you've ever smoked, then suddenly you pass out and you wake up after  what feels like hours and you find yourself in what looks like a hospital, but your completely alone in it.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Use some more magic to kill off some more of the pumpkin zombies.
(6) You use your powers to kill huge amounts of the pumpkin zombies, but you take some damage from falling rocks.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have the other mecha drag my broken mecha to the repair equipment and begin repairing it, the tank added by other mecha will look for the thing attacking the mothership.
(Getting damaged mecha to repair stuff = 3+1 For mecha) The other mecha drags your damaged mecha over to the repair equipment.
(Repairing the mecha = 2) But they find that its to damaged to be repaired, looks like you need to get some parts to fix it.
(Tank finding the attacker = 2+2 For having an idea of where it is) After several minutes the tank finds the source of the attacks.
(Tank attacking the attacker = 6) And it fires on what seems to be a giant tree damaging it slightly, then suddenly the tank comes under attach and gets damaged somewhat.
(Other mecha finding the attacker = 3) The other mecha can't find whats attacking the mothership.
Then the radio tells you that a giant robot has started attacking the ship, and you get reports that unknown entities have arrived in the town and started attacking.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Start taking over Africa according to the plan, then contact my followers in North American and have them start taking over.
(Taking over Africa = 4) You quickly take over Africa, and gain a lot of followers.
(Contacting North America followers = 3) You find that you have only a hand full of followers there and that they are afraid of being killed by pumpkin zombies.
(Having them take over America = 5-3 For not very many followers there and being attacked) They can't do anything like that as they're being attacked.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, and I will continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 3+1 For lots of candy) You use your magic to kill dozens of the creatures.
(Militia defending = 4) They kill a whole bunch of the monsters.
(Civilians defending = 4) They kill every zombie that comes over the wall.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Go back to enlightening the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening = 3) You only manage to enlighten a few of them.
(Followers enlightening = 5) They have better luck and gather a bunch.
(Followers enlightening = 5) They also have good luck and gather a bunch.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Go back to throwing explosive spells, while the demons will continue to attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Casting explosive spells = 3) The explosions only kill a few of them.
(Demons attacking = 5) They kill thousands of the pumpkin zombies.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 2,619,410,732 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(1) They all die in a fire.
(6) They eat a bunch of animals then explode from eating to many.
(4) They tear down some houses.
(1) They all fall of a mountain.
(5) They destroy a lot of stuff.
(5) They destroy several schools.
(6) They set fire to a bunch of animals then they also catch fire and die.
(6) They eat to many hobos and die.
(4) They burn a few churches.
(5) They burn down a bunch of schools.
(3) They break a few windows.
(4) They burn all the underpants.
(3) They break a few bones.
(6) They blow up a oil pipeline and die.
(3) They only break a few bottles.
(5) They burn a bunch of government buildings.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 2,676,333 X5
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(2) They take a few hits off the bong.
(3) They only get a few.
(3) They also only manage to get a few to join.
(5) They manage to gather a bunch of them.
(2) They sit around and smoke.

Places in space:
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 16.63%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid mothership destroyed: 6.43%

Percent of America destroyed: 36.83%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 14.53%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 8.42%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 34.62%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 26.26%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2020, 12:41:34 pm »

keep attacking the spaceship try to leave important parts intact for future looting.

Animal army keeps looting the city.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2020, 01:02:51 pm »

Sorry
Find the Emperor.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2020, 01:29:48 pm »

Make some artwork of the spectacle.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 06:15:58 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2020, 05:42:52 pm »

Start cleaning and organizing, if I get done, read one of the books

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 05, 2020, 06:17:16 pm »

Make an army of cats (with extra sharp claws!) and tell them to wreck havoc to the aliens

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 06, 2020, 02:59:58 am »

Boarding teams: Takeover the alien spaceships
Produce more Demonic Foliage.
Use telepathy to convert animal space pirate army to Funkist faith. Have them return back to their base and do Funkist sermons.
Ground troops: Fight the aliens and the animal looter army, should the latter resist the conversion.
Grapple the alien tank with my roots and throw it at an alien spaceship.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 06, 2020, 03:09:02 am »

"OH... OH SHIT."   

REACH DOWN, ASSUMING AM IN HOSPITAL BED, TRY AND FIND 'CALL NURSE' BUTTON TO PRESS   

LISTEN CAREFULLY, INSPECT SURROUNDINGS
ALSO CHECK INVENTORY - I STILL HAVE MY STUFF, OR WEARING HOSPITAL GOWN, OR WHAT?   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 07, 2020, 10:32:38 am »

November 1, 11:00 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army two billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

keep attacking the spaceship try to leave important parts intact for future looting.

Animal army keeps looting the city.

(Continuing to attack the spaceship = 3+1 For the Zord) You continue to tear at the ship's hull, throwing bits the removed bits everywhere.
(Not breaking important parts = 3) You try not to break important stuff, but you accidentally damage some of the ship's exterior weapons.
(Aliens reaction to the attack = 5-2 For Zord) They fire on you some more and just barely damage the Ultra-Mega-Zord.
(Animals continuing to look the city = 4) They kill a few of the creatures then start looting and burning the buildings they loot, they manage to get some more loot.
Then the creatures that inhabit the town start attacking your animal pirates, injuring a few of them.

Sorry
Find the Emperor.
(5) Using your powers you teleport to where the crane is, which happens to be the Emperors office, him and his ghosts seem very surprised to see you.

Make some artwork of the spectacle.
(Finding art supplies = 6) Turns out your hiding in a art store, so you have as many art supplies as could want.
(Making art of the spectacle = 5) You spend quite a bit of time working on your art and by the time you finish you create a masterpiece painting showing all the fighting and explosions you can see from the window.

Start cleaning and organizing, if I get done, read one of the books
(Cleaning = 6) You start moping then you knock over the mop bucket and spill water all over.
(Organizing = 3) You spend so much time messing with the water so you only organize a few things.

Make an army of cats (with extra sharp claws!) and tell them to wreck havoc to the aliens
(Making an army of cats = 5) You make over a five hundred cats with extra sharp claws.
(Them attacking the aliens = 2) And you send them off to fight the aliens, and they get lost trying to find their way to the aliens.

Boarding teams: Takeover the alien spaceships
Produce more Demonic Foliage.
Use telepathy to convert animal space pirate army to Funkist faith. Have them return back to their base and do Funkist sermons.
Ground troops: Fight the aliens and the animal looter army, should the latter resist the conversion.
Grapple the alien tank with my roots and throw it at an alien spaceship.

(Boarding teams taking over the ship = 4) After much fighting they manage to get to the bridge of the ship.
(Aliens reaction to this = 6) Then suddenly the aliens attack killing half the boarding team and destroy some of the ship's controls, making it much harder to fly and you won't be able to control it until the attackers are dealt with.
(Producing more demonic foliage = 2) You try to make more of them but you can't for some reason.
(Telepathically converting animal space pirates to the Funkist faith = 2) You try to convert the animals, but fail do to them focusing to much on fighting and looting.
(Ground troops fighting the aliens = 4) Your people go and kill off a crew that was in an APC.
(Ground troops fighting the animals = 3) You loose several guys in the fight and only manage to injure a few of the animals.
(Grappling the alien tank = 6) You grab the tank right as it was firing meaning it blew some of your branches off, but you still manage to grab it.
(Throwing the tank at the alien spaceship = 1) You throw it at the ship, but it falls back down and hits you breaking some branches, then it hits the ground and crumples into a bunch of useless scrap.
The giant robot continues to attack the spaceship, then you get attacked by a mecha that breaks some of your branches, and you see a small ship go to the alien base and drop something off, all your creatures near the alien base get killed, and you feel that you might be close to death.

"OH... OH SHIT."   

REACH DOWN, ASSUMING AM IN HOSPITAL BED, TRY AND FIND 'CALL NURSE' BUTTON TO PRESS   

LISTEN CAREFULLY, INSPECT SURROUNDINGS
ALSO CHECK INVENTORY - I STILL HAVE MY STUFF, OR WEARING HOSPITAL GOWN, OR WHAT?   

(Using the Call Nurse button = 3) It takes a minute to find it and push it, then you sit there for several minutes waiting and no one ever shows up.
(Listening and inspecting your surroundings = 4) You then look around the room and you see a window that's got the blinds closed, some standard hospital furniture, there doesn't seem to be any light save for what's coming through the window, and everything seems to have a layer of dust on it, and as for sounds you don't really hear anything other than the sounds your making.
(Checking inventory | Still have your stuff = Heads | Hospital gown = Tales | Heads) You check yourself and you seem to still be wearing your clothing and all your items seem to be where you left them, your not really sure what to make of the situation.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Use my oneness with the FUNK to convince the flaming guys and plant creatures to join my side of the FUNKY Church.
(Getting the flaming guys to join your church = 2) No matter how many you ask none of them are willing to listen to you.
(Getting the plant creatures to join your church = 3) You do manage to get through to a few of the plant creatures and they join your side.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have the tank continue to attack the tree, and the other mecha go to where the tank is, the APC will go to and attack the tree as well, while I stay with the infantry squad while they defend the base, while I use the radio to try and get some reinforcements of some kind.
(Tank attacking the tree = 4) Your tank manages to blow off some of the trees branches right before the tree grabs it and smashes it into the ground after dropping it on itself.
(Other Mecha getting to the tree = 5) It doesn't take long for other mecha to find the tree.
(Other Mecha attacking the tree = 2+2 For mecha) Then it goes about ripping off several of the trees branches.
(APC getting to the tree = 1) Before it can get anywhere near the tree it gets attacked and the entire crew is killed.
(Infantry squad defending the base = 5) They kill all the strange creatures that were near the base.
(Calling for reinforcements = 3) You call for reinforcements, and they tell you they can't really give you much do to the ship being under attack, but they tell you that they'll send what they can to aid in killing off some of the attackers, and after a few minutes a small ship arrives and drops off an infantry squad and two artillery guns and apparently the small ship will be staying as it can't go back without being destroyed, then they tell you they can't send anymore troops or supplies.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Use my connections to return Africa to how it was before the world ended, then have my followers in North America find a ship and sail over to Europe so they can be safe from the creatures that are threatening them.
(Restoring Africa to its prewar state = 3+1 For your connections) After much work they restore Africa to its prime.
(Followers in North America finding a ship = 4) It takes bit but they finally find a ship and they all load aboard and set sail.
(Followers sailing to Europe = 3) They only make it part way across the ocean.
Then suddenly a guy appears in your office.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, while I will continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 4) Using your magical powers yet again you kill even more of the things.
(Militia defending = 5) They keep killing and killing.
(Civilians defending = 6) They also kill a whole bunch of them, but they don't kill them fast enough and they damage some of the fief.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep enlightening the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening = 3) You only get a few to join.
(Followers enlightening = 3) They also have terrible luck in getting them to join.
(Followers enlightening = 4) They have slightly better luck getting new people.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Keep throwing explosive spells, while the demons will continue to attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Casting explosive spells = 2+2 For magicalness) You blow up dozens of them with your spells.
(Demons attacking = 6) They kill a whole bunch, but leave the fort open for attack and let it get damaged some before they go back to protecting it.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 2,483,383,240 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(2) They spin some bottles.
(4) They break all kinds of stuff.
(5) They blow up several buildings.
(5) They burn down a lake.
(3) They break a few people.
(3) They burn some books.
(5) They destroy several forests.
(1) They melt into nothingness.
(6) They blow up a bunch of buildings and die.
(2) They smoke some crack.
(3) They break a few animals to death.
(1) They all suddenly drop dead.
(4) They burn down a school.
(5) They knock down several buildings.
(2) They watch some TV.
(2) They sit around and do noting.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 3,675,466 X5
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(5) They get a whole bunch of new people to join.
(3) They only find a few that want to join.
(3) They only get a handful of new guys.
(1) They accidentally burn down some of the tents when they drop a lit joint.
(2) They sit around and do nothing.

Places in space:
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 20.52%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid mothership destroyed: 13.57%

Percent of America destroyed: 39.36%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 4.21%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 14.53%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 15.56%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 37.89%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 32.42%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 07, 2020, 11:54:34 am »

Direct my cats to the alien camp and order them to attack any aliens but not humans

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 07, 2020, 12:01:50 pm »

Take a few more minutes to watch the fighting before I move on.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 07, 2020, 01:38:36 pm »

Attempt to use my Oneness with the FUNK to hyperevolve life on earth into a more FUNKY state.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 07, 2020, 01:48:27 pm »

Destroy as much of the spaceship as possible make it impossible for it to follow us.

Space-Pirates Animals retreat with the loot
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 07, 2020, 03:17:43 pm »

Clean the water that I spilled, then continue organizing. Use telekinesis where helpful

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 07, 2020, 03:30:23 pm »

Wait which player is the emperor?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58