Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Starwalker  (Read 10660 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Starwalker
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2019, 12:51:13 pm »

Call in the situation to command (medic down, many wounded, our position is under enemy assault, require immediate reinforcements on our position etc)

Move from cover to cover, firing at any enemies in view, and make our way to and treat any wounded soldiers from our side that we can reach.
+1

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2019, 02:13:43 pm »

You notice that the two soldiers have been killed by the two remaning K'kree but a platoon of 350 soldiers is approaching. The alley out is blocked by four K'kree. You radio the Viper.
" Requesting immediate assistance. Medic down, wounded numerous.Position under heavy assault, two here, one platoon on its way.  Send assistance imeidatly."
" Is the medic dead, stable or bleeding out?"
" Stable."
" Two squads have been dispatched to your location. They will arrive in ten minutes. In the meantime get the wounded behind cover."

Character:
Goal: Survive until backup arrives. ( 10 minutes til backup arrives, 12 until a enemy platoon arrives)
Name: Klynn Tethern
Species: Terran Human
Skills: Handgun 2, Electronics 1, Medicine 1
Equipment: Gray flannel jumpsuit, kevlar vest, DK 10 meson handgun(2d4 damage), radar helmet
Wounds: None
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2019, 02:25:55 pm »

Move the wounded to a secure/safe area, look for a heavier weapon (rifle/shotgun/mg) and ammo. Hunker down and try to Hold off / kill the enemy. Stay alive and keep HQ updated on the situation.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2019, 02:29:15 pm »

Move the wounded to a secure/safe area, look for a heavier weapon (rifle/shotgun/mg) and ammo. Hunker down and try to Hold off / kill the enemy. Stay alive and keep HQ updated on the situation.
+1

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2019, 03:13:40 pm »

You get three soldiers, two human, one Tvu into the quad, then drive off.
You bowl over the K'kree, sending pieces of mangled limbs and metal flying into windows and stalls.
You move everything on the quad into a small steel hut. There is a small petrol stove in the corner, as well as a fresher and a bottle of petrol on a table in the back. The floor is smoothed red stone. A door is in the side, leading into a small room with three beds made of pale red moss with blue-tipped white feathers weaved in them are in the room.   You move the quad in front of the entrance  and slam the door closed.

Character:
Goal:  Survive until backup arrives. ( 10 minutes til backup arrives, 12 until a enemy platoon arrives)
Name: Klynn Tethern
Species: Terran Human
Skills: Handgun 2, Electronics 1, Medicine 1
Equipment: Gray flannel jumpsuit, kevlar vest, DK 10 meson handgun(2d4 damage), radar helmet
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2019, 04:09:44 pm »

Get the three soldiers onto the beds and keep watch at the door

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2019, 04:30:37 pm »

You move three of the soldiers onto the beds. There are still three soldiers off of beds. Two are stable, and are simply unconsious, but four are bleeding out. The most injured will bleed out in 2 minutes, and the rest in 3.
(You are in a typical peasant dwelling for small families.)
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2019, 09:13:16 pm »

Stabilize the soldiers in order of most injured to least, then move them all into the hut then lock and barricade the door. Update HQ on our current status and stay alive.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2019, 04:30:13 am »

Stabilize the soldiers in order of most injured to least, then move them all into the hut then lock and barricade the door. Update HQ on our current status and stay alive.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2019, 09:16:11 am »

You lock the door and shove a box behind it, as well as a cooking stove and two pans. You treat the wounded then move them into the back room with the others, laying them on the beds.

Suddenly, laser fire bursts out in the alley. You almost get killed when four shots come through the window, but manage to bandage your cuts. You unfortunatly never make it out of there when the plattoon arrives, they butcher all of the people inside, including you.
New life starting.

You wake up in the apprentices den. Two other apprentices are laying down in their mushroomfern nests in the stone hollow. The central camp has a small fire in the center. The underground of Liebs is the only place where life can survive, away from the -200 C surface. It is still cold, but Silverclan can survive down here. Your mentor, Honeymoon, as well as your father, Nutbeam, are sharing tounges in the corner of the camp. The warrior's den and nursery are safe in small hollows, and the leader's den, a small offshoot cave are on the other side of the clearing. On the left side there is a gap leading out of the camp, and on the right there is a stockpile, as well as the medicine den and elder's den.
Character:
Goal: Get a task from Fireheart
Name: Deerpaw
Species: Underground Warrior
Skills: Hunting 1, Paw-to-paw Combat 2
Equipment:
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2019, 09:24:13 am »

We'll that didn't go so well, lets see if our new guy will last longer.

Go to the fireheart.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2019, 10:18:42 am »

You go to Fireheart, Stagstar's deputy. He tells you that food is desperately needed. He calls out two warriors, on with Frogpaw, an apprentice. They leave camp to hunt. You follow them into the Frogmaze, which is in water up to your knees. Map:
Code: [Select]
____________Frogmaze___.......Camp....::::::::: Mushfern Forest:::
______________________ lllllllll....llllllll ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
.....................................................................,,,.......................::::::::::::
...................Plains...,,......................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jilben Firestream
.....................................................................,,,,...................................

Key: . = bare stone
_ = knee-deep water
, = firewater
l-wall
: = forest
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 10:29:56 am by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2019, 11:52:30 am »

Hmm it’s called Frogmaze, so search for frogs

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2019, 01:37:31 pm »

You search for frogs. There is a small brown frog in front of you. It has a bright blue spot on its back, which you can see glowing in the murky water.

Goal: Hunt froggo
Name: Deerpaw
Species: Underground Warrior
Skills: Hunting 1, Paw-to-paw Combat 2
Equipment:
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2019, 01:53:36 pm »

Try to pounce onto the frog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8