Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Starwalker  (Read 10659 times)

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
Re: Starwalker
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2019, 05:37:33 pm »

You go to the dropshaft for landing. (You recieve 20 credits per month. You currently have 68 credits on you.)
You drop down with the rest of your platoon. Seventeen grav bikes are lowered down behind you, as well as two mediquads.. Each bike has two seats. The commander gives out orders.
" Only skilled drivers will drive. The rest of the bipedals will get on the back seat. Anyone who's quadrupedal, get on the back of a quad. Techies, you drive the quads. The people in the back will be sharing space with medical supplies. Six warriors get on the quads, and medkits are loaded by the dozens, as well as power cells. Everybody shoulders their gauss rifles and gets on a bike. A Vargr technician gets on one quad, as well as four warriors. A silver she-cat and a gray tom get on the back of yours. You arrive at the scene of the battle, and the gray tom gets off, and the silver she-cat, whose name is Silverpaw, paws open a medkit and inserts a power cell into her autoinjector. Two injured soldiers lie on the ground about five meters away.

Character:
Goal: Give Medical Assistance to wounded soldiers
Name: Klynn Tethern
Species: Terran Human
Skills: Handgun 2, Electronics 1
Equipment: Gray flannel jumpsuit, kevlar vest, DK 10 meson handgun(2d4 damage), radar helmet
Wounds: None
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2019, 05:52:07 pm »

Try to bring the injured soldiers to Silverpaw

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2019, 06:18:16 pm »

You hop off the quad, barely dodging a burst of mesonfire from a K'kree trooper. You manage to drag both soldiers to the quad at the same time, as
Silverpaw pulls open the casualty trays. Both soldiers are laid out next to each other.
" The first one has a sprained ankle, a burned right shoulder and a cut on his cheek. The second one has a broken leg and his left arm is badly burned. Oh StarClan, i'm only seven moons old, why me? According to the rulebook I'm a minor! AHHHH! Don't shoot! I'm a medic!" She barely manages to block the incoming meson fire with a medikit lid, then quickly bandages the second soldier's leg. Six K'kree advance on the quad, scattering soldiers left and right. A quad with a black tom in the back wheels past, and the tom manages to pull a wounded Vargr onto the quad as bullets ricochet off the back. The tom on the back stops Silverpaw from putting ether on a cut.
" Ether is a sedative, not a antiseptic! Use hydrogen peroxide!"
Silverpaw screeches then washes out the ether and replaces it with a peroxide-soaked bandage.
"AHHHHHHH! This is worse than I -Aghh! He shot me! StarClan save me!"
A bullet impacts her chest but glances off, leaving a raw red cut. There are wounded scattered around the place.
Character:
Goal: Give Medical Assistance to wounded soldiers Help Silverpaw(Urgent!)
Equipment: Gray flannel jumpsuit, kevlar vest, DK 10 meson handgun(2d4 damage), radar helmet
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2019, 08:39:49 pm »

Fire at the nearest enemy K’kree with our handgun

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2019, 09:19:35 pm »

+1 take cover and provide cover fire for Silverpaw, request immediate backup over the radio.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2019, 06:39:48 am »

+1 To the above.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2019, 08:10:15 am »

You request backup over the radio. You jump in front of Silverpaw and shoot the closest soldier, puncturing his left kidney. He buckles over and begins coughing blood. Then you duck behind a sign that says, roughly translated: Silver Fruit Sale.

Character:
Goal: Help Silverpaw(Urgent!)
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2019, 08:13:06 am »

Stay behind cover and keep shooting the enemy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2019, 08:38:13 am »

Stay behind cover and keep shooting the enemy.
+1

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2019, 08:42:37 am »

A  burst of mesonfire sends the stall next to the sign flying, and two Confederation soldiers rush in, rifles firing. Silverpaw calls out to you.
" I can't reach him! Get him on the cart!"
You fire three shots into a K'kree warrior, and they stagger around on three legs and a cauterized stump. Their left eye is ruduced to a smoking pit, and a graze lances accross their shoulder.

Character:
Goal: Help Silverpaw(Urgent!)
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2019, 09:57:43 am »

Follow Silverpaw’s instructions and get the person she is referring to on the cart

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2019, 11:08:19 am »

You get a wounded Kreelg on the cart. Silverpaw has been shot four times now and is bleeding profusely.
(An shot takes 5 seconds, healing someone 30 seconds(, and moving from a cover to another cover to get there will take 3 minutes, rushing through and provoking free shots from 4 K'kree will take 70 seconds.)
You have two choices: 1. Rush through and get 5 chances to heal her and risk being wounded yourself, or move carefully and get only 2 chances.
Character:
Goal: Stabilize Silverpaw(Will bleed out in 4 Minutes)
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2019, 11:12:22 am »

Rush through and get 5 chances to heal her and risk being wounded myself
A medic is more important than a gunner, gunners cannot heal the wounded

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2019, 11:32:23 am »

You rush throough, knocking over a sign, and getting shot in the elbow, but you manage to reach the cart.
2- You barely manage to wash out a drug before it shuts down her nervous system- 30 less seconds before death
4- You stop one cut from bleeding but take 50 seconds + 2 chances
6- You plug all the cuts
4- You get the right ointment on them, but waste 10 seconds trying to find it
Stabilized- 1 skill level
Character:
Goal: Treat the patients
Skills: Handgun 2, Electronics 1, Medicine 1
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2019, 11:45:17 am »

Call in the situation to command (medic down, many wounded, our position is under enemy assault, require immediate reinforcements on our position etc)

Move from cover to cover, firing at any enemies in view, and make our way to and treat any wounded soldiers from our side that we can reach.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8