Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Starwalker  (Read 10656 times)

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
Re: Starwalker
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2019, 05:39:22 pm »

Look up the warriors. It's intresting.
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2019, 05:44:11 pm »

Look up the warriors. It's intresting.
+1

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2019, 07:44:15 pm »

You look up the Warrior species.

Code: [Select]
Appearance: Warriors are quadrupedal in shape, with four digits and a thumb on the forepaws, and six digits on the hindpaws.
Retractable, curved claws extend from the digits. Thick, short fur in orange, brown, white, black, bluish gray, yellow and gray covers the body. They evolved from pouncers on the planet Teshorn. They can use their forepaws as hands while rearing up, or use them to walk. The head is wedge-shaped with a short snout. The teeth are thick and pointed. The slitted eyes face foreward and have green, blue, amber or gold irises. Two upright triangle-shaped flaps of skin protect the earholes, which are positioned on the upper corners of the skull. The nose is bright pink and bare. They have scent glands on the roof of their mouths which are very sensitive.
Reproduction: There are two sexes. Females give birth to 1-6 kits, who are born with their eyes closed. Mates are selected until one partner dies, upon which the survivor can take another mate. Warriors usually live to about 46 years old.
Naming: Warrior names follow a prefix-suffix system. Both prefix and suffix are nature-related.
Example Kit Names: Blossomkit, Creekkit, Volekit
Example Apprentice Names: Frostpaw, Redpaw, Sunpaw
Example Warrior Names: Patchpelt, Leopardfoot, Snowrose, Dovewing, Thistleclaw, Deercreek
Example Leader Names: Graystar, Hailstar, Firestar
Society: Divided into four clans, each with a particular strain. Follow a warrior code. Led by a leader, who is suceeded by a deputy upon death. The medicine cat interprets dreams and signs, and tends to wounds and sickness.
Subspecies: Thunderclan bloodline: Good land hunters and climbers.
Windclan bloodline: Very fast and agile.
Shadowclan bloodline: Good at stealth.
Riverclan bloodline: Good swimmers.
Firestar Lineage: Mostly in Thunderclan but a few in Windclan. Half have strange powers.
Character:
Goal: Go to the Lounge
Name: Klynn Tethern
Species: Terran Human
Skills: Handgun 2, Electronics 1
Equipment: Gray flannel jumpsuit, kevlar vest, DK 10 meson handgun(2d4 damage)
Wounds: None
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2019, 08:01:07 pm »

Is it possible to requisition some better equipment like a helmet and a rifle, if not then we should just go to the lounge.

I know that we are a technician, but what are we expected to do while in the theater of operations?

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2019, 08:39:01 pm »

If it's possible, see who owns Eska, assuming she's a slave.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2019, 03:28:29 am »

Is it possible to requisition some better equipment like a helmet and a rifle, if not then we should just go to the lounge.

I know that we are a technician, but what are we expected to do while in the theater of operations?
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2019, 08:22:54 am »

+1
+1
On the way, look up what would be required for a FLSPS to become a Citizen species

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2019, 08:23:34 am »

You try to aquisition some gear. You get a helmet with a camera and radar. (You fix gear, as well as coordinate effort. You are lightly armed to protect yourself. All of the Tvu on the Viper are owned by the Solomani Confederation.)

Character:
Goal: Go to the Lounge(optianol)
Name: Klynn Tethern
Species: Terran Human
Skills: Handgun 2, Electronics 1
Equipment: Gray flannel jumpsuit, kevlar vest, DK 10 meson handgun(2d4 damage), radar helmet
Wounds: None

My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2019, 08:51:58 am »

We should go to the lounge.Is it possible for a citizen/soldier to buy a FLSPS from the Solomani Conferderation?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2019, 08:55:40 am »

We should go to the lounge.Is it possible for a citizen/soldier to buy a FLSPS from the Solomani Conferderation?
Is it also possible to free a FLSPS and make them a citizen?

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2019, 05:22:39 pm »

You go to the lounge. There are two dark brown upholstered chairs and a pool table. A Kreelg and two Warriors, one dark brown, one gray are playing cards in the corner. You look up FLSPS species.

Code: [Select]
FLSPS is a designation that can be given to a species or to an individual as punishment for a major crime if the offender is a Full Citizen. A FLSPS born a FLSPS cannot become free, but a individual given that status later in life is capable of being pardoned and a laboring-class job and house provided on a Party-chosen planet if declared innocent in a later retrial. Children of a FLSPS born this way cannot be pardoned unless they are  minor depandants of a pardoned guardian. A citizen can buy a state-owned FLSPS  for the flat rate of 400 Cr.
Minor Cuttoff Ages by Species:
Warrior: 15 months
Human: 18 years
Kreelg: 7 years
Kordares: 16 years
Aslan: 14 years
Tvu: On full wing budding
Vargr: 17 months
Graytch: 16 years
Kobold: 4 years
Dwarf: 12 years
Lur: 13 years
Dragonian: Depends on Aspect
Insectan: On pupation
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 05:56:11 pm by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2019, 03:47:05 am »

Lets just wait for the mission to begin.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2019, 01:27:31 pm »

Lets introduce ourselves and ask if we can join in the game. How many credits do we have? what is our rate of pay?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2019, 01:41:04 pm »

Lets introduce ourselves and ask if we can join in the game. How many credits do we have? what is our rate of pay?
+

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2019, 05:07:14 pm »

+
+1
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8