Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 21296 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2019, 12:30:48 pm »

I create for myself a horde of stone avatars, with diamonds for claws and ruby eyes, and fill them with my will, to eliminate the night eyes

((The way I see it, I have no idea how to combat a god, and so murdering the things that I guess brought it to life seems to be the next best thing, maybe that'll cause it to stop existing))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2019, 12:46:23 pm »

Elra manipulates some of the algae, forming it into something resembling a green photosynthetic skate. These are small creatures that would be able to fit in a Springsphere’s mouth. Elra creates 10 of these. They reproduce readily, their tails can break off and form new ones. These creatures are called Plantskates. They can photosynthesis like the algae that they are made of, but can also eat the many vines to grow.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 04:44:55 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2019, 02:51:03 pm »

I grab a book and start reading.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2019, 02:58:23 pm »

Edited, fixed url
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 04:45:26 am by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2019, 03:50:42 pm »

Nonorganic? Seems to be eternian warmachine, send eternian military friend or foe system  identification codes, failing that send encrypted compliance code   

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2019, 04:00:14 pm »

Intercept Modrak via impacting somewhere between it and the volcano creating Giant Rainbow Dust Bunnies. The it should be able a few satiating it's hunger without ending the species.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2019, 08:15:32 pm »

Yesssss, fodder for the shows! A program always has its foundations, so it can grow. But just watching plants will not entertain the viewers. No, there is a need for action! Thrill! SLAUGHTER! WAR! GENOCIDE! RUIIIIN!
Soon a new game-show shall hit the scene, Survival. And from that...
A franchise is born

And so the Demon Borlath-Gorelath went to populate the world with creatures. However, he shalt not let the foolhardiness of direct creation rule over this world yet. For what better way to promote slaughter than by randomness and chance?! And so the Demon spat out across the world, its spit forming into random assortments of life. Insects, reptiles, mammals, and even the occasional amphibian or fish. This Menagerie of Beings shall compete in the good old fashion way to see who shall survive, and who shall go extinct. Let the strongest Herbivores survive! 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2019, 02:58:51 am »

Now that the plants are planted its time for animals, I'll start with one species for now to see how it reacts, and this species shall be Zebras, then after making the zebras I'll go look at the cell that's growing and see what its doing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2019, 04:27:40 am »

Akos dives into its planet, swimming through the ground as if it were water, then proceeds to "leap" out for a short distance before returning to digging through the soil, gracefully traveling across its planet like a dolphin while leaving large cave networks in its wake.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2019, 03:16:00 pm »

Scourge

Scourge thinks of creating a series of guardians to destroy the Night Eyes, but when the cat has already made thousand statues, which hold precious gems as eyes and claws, all the statues tremble and fuse. The fused Entity known as the Guard awakens with a clear message in mind, eliminate the non Scourgians. The statue rises into a bipedal state, and takes flight towards the Night Eyes base.

5 v 2
Spoiler: Eye for Eye (click to show/hide)

Meanwhile, Diurne's plan for a nest has worked perfectly. The clan has somewhere to stay and store food. Their alliance with the Katnyons is working well, food in exchange for storage and licking.

Nothing has been heard from Purriano or the Amenians. Also, Diurne is pregnant, with twins! Who shall inherit leadership is a hot topic.

Elra

With dedication and hard work, Elra manages to create multiple skates, which float above and between the algae. They are playful, and many sleep above Mineralians, ignorant of the creatures fates. They also ignore the almost complete Springspheres.

Some algae near the Ice Dom have started to rot at dangerous speeds. The skates also evade the dome, and those who do so fall ill.

By the way... Where is the Sand Lich?

John

John sits down and begins to read

Meanwhile the Gravity Fern helps others, bringing large amounts of mud to the Mountain with ease, and then orders to rest that they build a wall around the island, so the water remains inside and more mud can be created. The other Ferns are terrified, and obey.

ZAX 234[ui]

ZAX sends several codes and programs to what it believes is a machine. Then he emerges from the city.

It's skin is white and it's a tall creature. It's head is full of nostrils, with one giant mouth full of teeth grunting. It's left arm and legs are large and thin, but it's right arm is voluptuous and full of veins, with it's hand being fingerless. One tail full of spikes emerges from it's back, as well as several worm like tentacles that seem to be alive. Several eyes can be seen across it's body, constantly analyzing it's surroundings.

several signals show entity registered in database. threat level: Remnant

Chance of integrating C0nting3ency: 88%

Sinoe

Sinoe condenses a beam of rainbow power, and it hits the valley Modrak is currently undergoing, collpasing it. The dust shines, and it takes form of multiple rabbits of considerable size.

Modrak quickly recovers, and when the Calamity sees the creatures in front of it, screeches in triumph, devouring several of them, but leaving a large quantity alive. It returns to it's nest, and sleeps.

The rabbits being rabbits, start to reproduce and spread. They eventually find several flowers and feed from them.

Meanwhile, the sheeps are curious about the world so... They explore a little. The strongest quickly takes the role of leader.

Borlath-Gorelath

Spoiler: Random animal species (click to show/hide)

After Borlath-Gorelath's spit lands, it quickly develops into several creatures. The fish are the first to die, since there is no water, and the majority of amphibians die from the heat and the vipers, but a small group durvives, thanks for the large amounts of crickets.

The elephants themselves have some difficulty in this desert world, and have trouble eating underground food. But they seem to be the only creatures capable of crossing the desert, and that gives them an advantage.

The vipers do well. Unopposed, they devour toads, and evade the elephants, while creating nests at the roots of the Nenufar trees. That way, they can attack the elephants when they are eating.

But the ones who do the best are crickets. With the low quantity of toads, they are able to reproduce with ease, eating roots without being attacked by the vipers, and they can cross the desert under the elephants.

Dr. Bob

The deerman rises his hands and from the waters, six creatures emerge, looking fascinated by their surroundings. They are Zebras. But the crystalline waters start to change.

One Zebra skins burns, until it becomes the Zebra of Fire.
One Zebra remains crystalline water, becoming the Zebra of Water
One Zebra integrates the earth below it, becoming the Zebra of Earth
One Zebra integrates the currents of air and the clouds, becoming the Zebra of Sky.
One Zebra becomes a being of light,  until it is harmful to watch it. It becomes the Zebra of Light
The last Zebra darkens until it's pitch black. It's the Zebra of Shadows.

Meanwhile, Dr.Bob comes nearby the water and observes the three Complexities. They can be modified  into evolution  ((basically, what Akos and Elra did a few turns ago)). One is meant to be an herbivore, one a carnivore, and another a omnivore.

The Elemental Zebras have started to play with each other.

Akos

Akos crashes against the planet surface. This time, though, the Remnant evades creating a super volcano, and manages to create an underground cave system...A really unstable one, but it's better than blowing up the planet.

Meanwhile, the Avau lifeforms are almost complete. They certainly have some kind of conscience and basic instincts.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neuvali (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2019, 04:01:15 pm »

((( I know what is remnant?)))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2019, 04:32:42 pm »

Elra ponders how to get rid of the Ice Dome and the Withering Seaweed within. She thinks about trying to get it into space, but the winds are probably too strong for that, she would risk it breaking and sending the Withered Seaweed across the ocean. She thought instead to encase the Ice Dome In fireproof rock, then burn the inside of the Rock Sphere to vaporize the contents, destroying the toxins, and Withered Seaweed, and the Ice Dome, ideally leaving the Rock Sphere completely hollow with no trace of the toxins
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 04:51:23 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2019, 04:48:07 pm »

I check the walls for corridors and cave entrances, trying to find any other signs of past eternian activity.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2019, 05:26:05 pm »

((I actually feel kind of bad now...))
((Also, now that the night is defeated, does that mean that hell no longer breaks lose at night))
Scourge, shocked at the power of the statue, decides to create something probably less destructive and decides to create red moss that can feed the mice and sparrows, also, go to the probability rose

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2019, 12:46:46 am »

((( I know what is remnant?)))

No, not really. It's likely that C0nting3ency has some sort of large amounts of recopilated Eternian data

((I actually feel kind of bad now...))
((Also, now that the night is defeated, does that mean that hell no longer breaks lose at night))

For the first half, don't feel bad. You just rolled a 6 when creating a WMD. If you are curious about what would have happened if you had chosen Ashkin instead of Diurne just go to the Probability Rose

And yeah this planet's nights won't be as extreme as they originally were. So yeah, that's good.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15