Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 21288 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2019, 11:32:17 am »

What is meant by ‘their tastes?’

I probably mispelled it, since English is not my first language. I meant it as how they interact (They prefer cooperation, the species is more solitary, if they are combatitive...)
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2019, 11:48:08 am »

Spoiler: New Species (click to show/hide)

Akos decided to give a name to its purple gaseous essence that it had left behind on the planet, uncreatively calling it "Akosite". It also decided to name the planet, opting to dub it "Neuvali".

With matters of name out of the way, Akos began to spread its essence over the planet once again, to ensure that its fledgling species would have plenty of place to inhabit and feed.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2019, 01:04:17 pm »

It also decided to name the planet, opting to dub it "Neuvali".

I was wondering if anyone was ever going to name their planet. Congrats on being the first to call dibs on their planet's name!
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2019, 02:51:36 pm »

Thanks
Name: Springsphere(s)
Description: They each have a soft coiled tail like a spring which they hop on to move around. Their tail is made of sand colored skin and is filled with touch receptors. Their body is nearly sphere shaped and contains most of their organs within it.

Their sand colored exoskeletons have spiracles, small organs that each have a pore that takes in water molecules to be broken down into hydrogen and oxygen, for use by the Mur. The spiracles also take in the products of the Mur to create gonads. Gonads are special cells that produce hormones that attract a Mur and a Drak. When a Mur and Drak enter a gonad, it is expelled through the pore into the water where a Springsphere then grows. The new Springsphere first makes the mouth and the Neuron Heart, then the Mur and Drak begin dividing while performing their functions and growing the rest of the Springsphere’s body. After the Neuron Heart is produced while the Springsphere grows, it then grows the mouth, flagella, and tail. Then it grows it’s chitin exoskeleton, then it grows the eyes.

There are four spots without chitin where eyes grow. Their four spots, and the eyes are each located perpendicular to each other on the sides of the body. The eyes all face in the same direction, upward, so that the Springspheres can aim at their food. The eyes can sense light, color, and shape. When the eyes are produced, they produce a chemical within the Gleb that attract nerves from the Neuron Heart to start growing towards the eyes. The eyes look black, absorbing as much light as they can. 

Their two chambered heart is also where the neurons are, this is called the Neuron Heart. The Neuron Heart facilitates an open circulatory system in which the green fluid called Gleb that brings the required molecules and atoms to where they need to go, is produced by the neuron heart which contracts to push the Gleb out to the body. The Neuron Heart also produces flagella that all have nerves that connect to the Neuron Heart where sensory information is processed.

The Mur and Drak require each other. The Mur is a small Complexity that was trapped in what would eventually become the Springspheres, living with the Draks inside the Springsphere and turning oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, and carbon into proteins to make the chitin, neuron heart, the spiracles, the mouth, the tail, and the skin for the flagella and tail. The Drak is another complexity that entered the Springsphere ancestors at around the same time as the Mur. The Drak takes in what the Springsphere eats, and breaks it down into their component atoms to be recombined by the Mur into something the Springsphere can use. Mur and Drak divide within the Springsphere. Every Springsphere can have many Muirs and Draks and cannot survive when it looses one or the other. At the top of the body there is a circular mouth lined with lots of flagella.

Each flagellum is a nerve with an outer covering called skin. This skin is also what makes up the tail. The skin on the flagella is also filled with touch receptors. The flagella also have various chemoreceptors for smell to know where food is. Springspheres can eat plants, as well as any small animals that can fit in its mouth. Spiracles can also produce hormones that are sent in the water to communicate with other Springspheres.
Any detail about their tastes:cooperative. Fully grown Springspheres tend to stay with their young until they grow up. Springspheres can learn and teach others about which smells, touches, and sights are associated with predators or prey.
Intelligence: [Y], limited

Create photosynthetic algae that suspend themselves in the water st various levels. Gradually add algae to the water, seeing if any of the Complexities utilize it as food

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 04:23:19 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2019, 03:11:08 pm »

Send probes to scout the capital

Conting3ncy, if we proceed with this tempo, great floating city Float York shall be capable of housing eternian population in no time.

Multibot, cingratulations, your success shall be eternally remembered by future eternians

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2019, 03:25:07 pm »

(I can shorten the description if needed. The species isn’t added til later, though, so I should have time)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2019, 04:07:54 pm »

(I can shorten the description if needed. The species isn’t added til later, though, so I should have time)

Don't worry, it's okay. Just separate it in paragraphs so it's easier to read.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2019, 04:28:28 pm »

Don't worry, it's okay. Just separate it in paragraphs so it's easier to read.
Thank you
Now the paragraphs are seperated. I tried to separate by topic.
Does everything fit together? Did you find anything missing?
Should I put the development in a separate area or is it fine where it is? Tell me if you find anything you don’t understand or want clarification on. The chitin exoskeleton grows when the organism grows, as there are multiple layers of chitin, the innermost layer being broken down to make room for more Murs, Draks, and growing organs.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2019, 04:36:59 pm »

get inside Modrak body (trough the mouth) and change it into a serpent.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2019, 04:38:34 pm »

I send a dream to the competing leaders, echoing Diurne's name
I attempt to create more snow roses, but without the magic whisperings
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 12:46:12 pm by scourge728 »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2019, 02:42:22 am »

Do I need to describe how I do this?

No, it's okay Actually, go for it
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 04:10:52 am by Kakaluncha »

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2019, 03:58:50 am »

"Oh damn this is the best planet!"
That means its time for trees, lots of different kinds of trees.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2019, 05:47:28 pm »

Name: Borlath-Gorelath, Servant of BLOOD

Appearance: A multi-headed Crocodile hyrda demon, beware its poison breath!

Personality: TV Studio Director

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2019, 06:35:44 pm »

Welcome to the game, Borlath-Gorelath

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2019, 12:11:49 pm »

A single drop of Shazura's blood falls, and fals and falls (d6 = 3), until it hits a desertic planet, covered by dunes and dunes of sand. The divine ichor boils under the heat of the sand, morphing the sand, and so several necks form, with all of them connected to a crocodile body. The entity is temtepd to become a Corrupted Remnant, but decides not to. And so, a demon is born in this desert world, composed of sand, sand, and more sand. Borlath-Gorelath's mouths drip poisonus gases, that upon hitting the ouside air, sizzles. The demon roars, with the entire world shaking.

John

John starts to search for any possible type of danger in the underground, but it's so dark that he ends up getting lost and emerges to the other side of the planet. Oh, and it seems he wasn't really careful, so he has created a gigantic ravine across the planet.

Meanwhile, the surface Ferns have started to build random structures at the top of the mountain. They seem uninterested in the origins of the river, so they just settle on the border of the mountain. Unkown to them, the underground Ferns start to use the little mud they have to create some sort of supporting column. Gigantic earthquake terrifies them, so they remain very alert.

Akos

After working on it, Akos eventually manages to determine the form the species will take, which shall be based on the Serpent's body. After that, Akos starts to names things, getting some satisfaction in being the first that names it's planet.

After finishing the fun stuff, the serpent deciides to gets serious, and starts flying across the planet, spreading it's gases everywhere, and infusing them to the rocks. Sadly, Akos is unable to generate the quantity of gases it had in mind, with it's essence just covering a few meters of height

Thankfully, it will serve for future purposes, such as feeding and flying. The Remanant also sets a few vents, which release the purple gases, which will replenish this little atmosphere.

Elra

The Remnant grabs carefully the Complexity, and infuses it with some evolutionary process, presetting it's future body composition. Then she sends it floating away, leaving it to be.

Realising that she needs more biodiversity, Elra rises her hands in a dramatic gesture, and almost instantly, the sand bursts, with multiple algae emerging from it. They quickly cover all of the depths, immobilizing Mineralins with their vines. The algae hit the foundations of the sand fortress, which collapses on itself, creating a strong wave of currents, scattering the Servants that haven't been trapped by the algae.The plants also cover the Ice Dome, interrumping it's cleaning currents. When all of it ends, Elra finds herslef at the bottom of a forest composed of aquatic vines and roots. Thankfully, the mineral that will become the Springsphere is safe, and the Vent is still functional. Also, all the algae will be edible to Complexities.

ZAX 234

c0nting3ncy protocol rehabiltation activated. initiating AK-2 drones States the AI, releasing swarms of multi function drones. These quickly fly into the city and start to help into the repairing of gravity and temperature settings, while disembling the damaged droids and using their components for the reconstruction project. Floating York is starting to look pretty.

Meanwhile, Multibot is thrilled at the positive review, and after doing a victory dance, it starts working on it's secret project. It's a surprise for the future Eternians and ZAX 234, so it demands no inspections of the city's undergroud tunnels.

The first of the five scout probes arrives at the city, sending signals to it's companions for any kind of danger. However, there doesn't seem to be anything here.

[Movement]

4/5 Probes remaining.

Chance of integrating C0nting3ency: 60%

Sinoe

Sinoe decends into Modrak's mouth and descends into it's body. The ball of light is very surprised to find that the insides are actually infinite, and hold the form of a terrifying cyclone, whose dark clouds cover miles, until they fade into the unknown darkness, which contains even more storms. The only source of light is Sione's, as well as furious lighting, with sveral missing the Remnant by luck. The flashes also shows chunks of earth, water and Meatcreatures flying around, charred and deformed.

Deciding that it shouldn't stay very still, Sinoe starts to shine even harder, which surprises the Primordial Storm, who responds with more intensity. The battle of wills is intense, but thankfully, Sinoe is able to reach the outside dimension. Modrak's body starts to morphs into a more large and cylindrical form, with the skin around the spikes hardening a little bit. Modrak roars, awoken, an with it's more cylindrical form, it is able to shoot it's breath more precisly.

A beam of ligting, withered hail, and wind pushes Sinoe out of the Primordial Storm. With it's more aerodinamic form, Modrak is able to float faster than before. It quickly disapears into a tunnel, searching for the remaining Meat Creatures, with the intention of devouring them.

Scourge

Tensions are high, and it seems that a civil war is coming for the leadership. But the night before the faction members can choose anything decisive, five of them have a dream. In the Dream there is a land that always changes, but it's own chaotic change is constant. They walk, and walk, and walk, until they realise that they have been walkin down, and when the leaders look up, a gigantic, always changing feline face stares at them, and the dream ends with a mouth saying a single name, that echoes in power "Diurne".

As the sun rises, each leader comes together, eyeing the descendent of Felinmondias, the First Dreamer, with suspicion. They believe they are right, but the Great Other stated that Diurne should lead the White Ones. And so, each of them chooses.

Diurne is thrilled after she finds out she is the new ruler. After granting permission to Purriano's plan, and accepting the Katynons offer of peace and coperation, she accepts the leadership of the clan with a ceremony. And just as the ceremony is about to end, from Diurne's paws emerges several Snow Roses, which spread over the land and bring fresh perfums in everyones nostrils. This miracle proves that Felinmondias waterline is holy, and so, the descendants from his dinasty shall rule the Felinian clan.

Another miracle also occurs. The claws of the Felinians harden, and so do their paws, which they discover is extremly useful for digging hard ice. After a few months, the Felinians have stablished a home cave, were they rest during the night.

Dr. Bob

The Deerman is really excited about his discovery, and so, he rises his arms, to create trees. But the Remnant doesn't take into account the fact that not all wood might be resistant to Flaming Grass... So yeah, the following events involve lots of fire, buring wood, and ashes. Thankfully, a few of the trees are born resistant to extrem heat, are too cold for burning, or simply are in the water. Talking about water.

Bob feels somethign the Crater, which now contains an ocean. When entering it, he finds a pleasent surprise. A moon bacteria, Water Madness, some leftover from early toxines, the minerals from the moon and the planet, the heat from the planet, seeds of Flaming Grass...  All of them have develop into an alternative of primordial soup, which has generated. A complexity. A prelude to multicelular life.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neuvali (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Avetruetotheimperator might be the last player I accept for a while, but I will accept any waitlist. Believe me, it's overwhelming to take into account every cause and consequences that an action generates on a planet, as well as editing some aspects of the planet itself, an event forming up, etc... But yeah, once I feel I can control eight different planets, I will let new players join. I just don't want to burn myself out, because I'm actually enjoying everything that is happening on this galaxy.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 05:14:48 am by Kakaluncha »

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15