Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 21272 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2019, 02:30:59 pm »

"Zebra friendship is the best kind of friendship!"
Its time to explore the world I've been messing with and see whats going on.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2019, 08:07:12 pm »

"Well, this could be a problem! Can't please the crowd if things don't go past basic animals. Or if everything just dies! Starvation is not nearly as bloody enough. Oh, I know!
Just create some actual oasis', along with the fauna to accompany them! Y'know, pools of surface water on the great desert. Now that is something to migrate towards! Mostly around already existant Nenufar oasis'.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2019, 10:37:33 am »

Elra

From each side of the Springspheres emerges two powerful and strong calidoscopical mebranas. The species doesn't exactly know how to use this prodigious extremity, but one of them is brave enough to take of the ground. With a vigorous jump, it opens the wings and starts flapping them. And miracolously, as if he hadn't been a few days ago, it starts to create currents bellow it. Suddenly, it doesn't need to hop around to stay floating. After a few seconds of flying, it follows the skate, who this time notices the curious creature.

The skate turns around and swims towards the Springsphere, which realeses some high note bubbles as if to say, "Wait for me!". The skate reduces it's pace, and starts playing with the creature. The two start to race between the algae, competing for who can make more acrobatics. Eventually, the springsphere tires, and the skate allows it to mount his back, taking the Springsphere with the rest of it's round species.

Meanwhile, other Springsphere have discovered that moving their wings fast enough will generate a strong current. It's nothing too harmful, so it's great to play with each other. Also, another interesting factor is that their wings represnt their emotions in complicate patterns. It's quite fascinating.

Meanwhile, Elra notices the form of a large fish at the distance. It's only after a while that she realises that she hasn't created any fishes.

Sinoe

Nothing happens. Sinoe spends three entire nights trying to create the trees, but nothing happens. She eventually gives up.

Meanwhile, the Rainbow Dust  Rabbits realise that if they staying too long in a single valley means that they end up outproducing the quick plant generation. And so, some Rainbow DUst Rabbits goes south, where it's hotter, some go north, where is hotter, and some go east, while other's go east. One large group also stays in the origin valley.

Meanwhile, the second generation of Fire Sheep is born. They habite the volcano, since they don't have much need to explore the world. The volcano also contains the shadowy figures of several wolves, killed by the sheep's breath. They are just ashes of their former being, not really alive, nor dead. The Ashes also seem to live nearby the volcano, and are very agressive towards anything that's not the Fire Sheep.

Akos

As the Avau keep crashing towards everything, one of them realises that she can feel her surrondings, and stops flying.They can feel everything that is touched by the force that keeps the gases in the planet, and by extension, them. They start to fly realising how discordinated they were before, and being able to find all other Avau's that were lost. By the end of the day, several swarms of purplish servents can be heard inside the giagantic gas.

One of them, following the others realises something simple. He can feel the force pushing evrything towards the rocks under him, he can hear the force telling it about it's surroundings... Why not use the force?

And so he does. With heavy concentration, he realises that everything are just strings, and strings can be...pushed. And he pulls, and pulls, and pulls, until a pebble emerges from the gasses, and floats in front of him. The rest of Neuvalian's observe in astonishment the feat, until the serpent tires himself. This serpent shall be known as the First-Stringer for future generations.

Meanwhile, the cave system collapses, but thankfully, the waters contain the damage. That way, the crust doesn't break apart, causing the  collapse of the planet.

As all of this is happening, many swarms of Avau discover the dormant volcano frozen caldera. It's hot stone becomes a nice place for rest, and many serpents set their nests there. Others have discovered water laxes on the ground, and find out that the water has a better taste than the gases, though Akosite has more nutrients. 

Scourge

Scourge quickly comes near an ice plataform. In top of it, one Mice that is clearly important is making thunderous speeches. Scourge, being a Remnant finds it simple to understand it's speech patterns. The mouse is saying something like this

"For to long we've had to endur being trapped underground, Cult of the Rose. No more are we allowed to admire the light of the day! No longer we can't eat Snow Grass without fear of losing another family member! Our ancestors fled years ago, underground being their only salvation. And we shall reemerge like a Rose, my brothers and sisters. Preacious like a petal, but we shall shatter those who dare think of us as cattle. We shall push those monsters up to the mountains, and we will be able to rule, once and for all the Origin Valley! With the appearence of roses of the surface, it's a message from the Goddess herself! She wishes us to return to our sacred land!

Repeat after me! My past is in the roots, my present is spiky, but it's a fight I must endure for the petals of tomorrow!"

The other mice repeat the phrase with fanatism, and they return to their work.
Spoiler: tldr; (click to show/hide)
Scourge quickly rushes away from the scene, becoming a material invisible to an Ice Mice eye, and arrives to the Probability Rose. The deity puts its paw on the flower and isn't overwhelmed, like the last time. In fact, there is some sense of control.

What does Scourge look for? ((Since you rolled a 4, write a single word))

Meanwhile, Diurne gives birth to her two children, whom she names Neumeria (her daugther) and Nekhat (her son). State if a child should be gifted, and if so, which

ZAX 234

All the material that was considered a defensive weapon... Doesn't seem to be working, either having decayed, died, broken under stress, desintegrated,.... It's likely that the Eternians thought that it would be dangerous to have lasting powerful weaponary near their contingency plans, and so they didn't create anything too durable. Without any immediate way to stop the Remnant, ZAX is forced to rise up the protective shield, cutting them of the outside world. A second after that, the Remnant crashes against the barrier. The creatures screeches in fury, and starts banging the barrier with it's disproportionate arm.

Quote from: Corrupted Remnant v Multibot
2 v 5

Multibot jumps out of Floating York, and turns it's legs into jetpacks, while it's arm turn into electrosonic punching devices. The robot flies directly towards the monster, catching it by surprise, and landing several powerful blows, causing it to screech in surprise. As the creature tries to ove out of the way, Multibot's arms turn into bionic blasters, and start bombing the Remnant, which is now caught in a storm of plasma, too surprised to strike back.Unfortunantly, this will only hold it back.

the drones might be my most powerful asset avalaible. they have some holographical and terraforming abilities, which are effective, but they aren't build for combat functions. After several minutes of analysis, C0nting3ncy seems to come out with another idea. i don't have any warfare programs in my database, but you do have them. ZAX 234, you are an ai designated for warfare. unlike me, you will remain active when the eternian embryos are old enough, while i will deactivate. if you integrate me, you could have full access to the vault and my databanks, and in all likehood, you would find a way to defeat the remnant

John

John starts looking at the several items in this cave. Some of them are useless, others are interesting for collectionism. The Remnant eventually looks some sort of ring that seems to scream "Choose me! Choose me!". Curious, the Remnant grabs it, instantly feeling a presence trapped inside. Curious about what is all of this, John allows the creature outside. Large amounts of clouds appear, surrounding John, cracking in power and energy. Then, a figure starts to form. First is a head, then comes the torso, the arms, and a snake body, which seems to be etherally attached to the tail.

"You heretical witch, you can't scare me anymore, I already granted you..." It suddenly looks around, confused. "You are not her... Well, in that case, thank you, my lord. I am Reiterant, the Djinn, one of the many servants of Ecid, the Chaos God. I shall grant you six wishes, which are able to alter reality itself! A basic rule: you can't wish for more wishes, or more Djinns. After that, you can't wish for more, or you will be punsihed."

Suddenly, a single drop of water hits Reiterant's head, who looks up. The Djinn immediatly points out a crack from where water is leaking. "You don't have a sea for roof, right?"

Meanwhile, three more plataforms hit the ground. As time passes, it seems that it is learning more and more to control it's powers. Three plataforms more, and then the mountain will fall.   

Dr. Bob

The deerman starts traveling across the planet, followed by the Elemental Zebras: They walk across mountains and plains, always greeted by the sight of Flaming Grass, but every now and then, Dr. Bob can see a new type of tree or plant that seems to be resistant to the hot nature of the vegetal. White trees seem to be cold enough that the nearby grass has become rock. The large sea extensions are one of the most beautiful parts, since it contains most of the flora, with trees emerging every now and then. Dr.Bob waits inside the waters until the moon comes by, and then feels the Wtaer Madness. Strong currents throw him around, nonstop. If Dr.Bob wasn't a Remnant, he would have a few strong hits, but these waters aren't lethal, so it's likely that only does too brave or foolish enough will drown.

The multicoloured rain is pretty interesting to watch. It contains really low acidics, so the only feeling one gets from these drops are some sort of tingly sensation. Aside from that there isn't much to be said.

Once the Perfect Moon passes by once again, Dr.Bob allows himself to get pulled by the gravity. The Remant lands on the moon, and looks around. There are some sort of non-oxigen based trees, which is kinda cool. The trees here seem dusty. It is also a great observation point for watching the whole planet, at least when the moon passes near the planet.

Borelath-Gorelath

In the middle of every oasis, water emerges, Wells at least two meters low. This changes everything. The elephants are suddenly able to refresh themselves when arriving to new oasis, which means that traveling between forests is now a posibility. This also helps the declining cricket population, which means they can leave with the elephants once again. That way, Sand Worms also migarte with the elephants, and interactions with other Sand Worms creates new generations. The vipers also benefit from this, since it means that migration patterns will bring unexperienced Sand Worms and crickets as sources of food.

One Elephant also realises something interesting. Their large noses and horns are a great asset for carrying, so they can use them to hold something. And so, she breaks a Nenufar tree, and uses it to cover herself while crossing the desert. Upon arriving, she realises that she isn't as much as exausted as she would have been upon previous travels. In Elephants culture, she becomes The First Who Carried.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neuvali (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2019, 11:32:53 am »

Word: Ashkin
Child:Yes, Daughter
And if I'm still allowed to do other things, warn the Katnyons that the mice plan on removing them from the valley, and give them directions to a new location if I'm not allowed to do other things this turn, then don't do that obviously

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2019, 11:46:37 am »

Integrate Conting3ncy and seek any weapon, droid or technology in its vault to destroy remnant

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2019, 12:02:29 pm »

Elra swims towards and examines the fish and asks the fish "how did you get here? I created everything here except you"

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2019, 12:11:06 pm »

Keep trying to spread plants around the world
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2019, 01:49:33 pm »

I swear to free him as my last wish, and try to wish for a time stop (with me being able to do stuff without everything else being able to operate in any way) that would last unthil I wished it to cease.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2019, 03:44:50 pm »

Akos was impressed with how well the Avau adapted to its meddling, and wondered if the potential it had uncovered could be further developed. Thus, Akos attempted to link the minds of the Avau to the Akosite and vice versa, creating a sort of neural web between all Avau, more of a psychic connection than a hive mind
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2019, 07:58:50 am »

"I should probably go look around off the planet, and see if there's any cool stuff floating around."
Go to space and look around my planet, and see what kind of stuff is floating around out there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2019, 06:21:09 am »

Scourge

Scourge touches the Probability Rose. The Remnant almost loses itself to the Visions, but Scourge is prepared and so, searches for Ashkin.

Spoiler: The Vision (click to show/hide)

Scourge gasps as it returns to it's senses. Before anyone notices the giant deity, the cat returns to the surface. The vision still recent, he decides to visit the Felinians. It is greeted by some kind of celebration, and the reason is... Diurne's twins! Now that's a surprise.

Scourge morphs into an Elderly Ice Cat female, and mixes with the masses, getting a closer look at the children. They are male and female.

The daughter catches the deity's attention. She is so small and confused, but there is some kind of fire on her soul. Scourge likes the kitten, and she seems special, so it's only reasonable that she recieves a gift.

The clouds divide, and a beam of light shines upon her.
Quote from: Random Trait
Conscientious

((The Katynons will receive the warning dream next turn))

ZAX 234

ZAX doesn't lose a second and decides to follow C0nting3ency's plan. The two AI's mix database, and C0nting3ency immediately surrenders it's own, ending it's functions.

Multiple files enter ZAX's folder, which hold multiple documents and files. After checking them all, the AI decides that their best options are either.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Corrupted Remnant v Multibot
4 v 2

Seeing the Remnant distracted, Multibot rushes in, with the intention of breaking it's back, but the aberration's nostrils twitch, and with a victory screech, it hits the droid with it's tail.

Multibot hits the ground hard and rolls several meters before stopping. It slowly gets up, with difficulty. It's right arm is no longer operational, and there is a hole on it's side. Multibot's repairing systems are overwhelmed with several damage signals.

Elra

Elra swims towards the fish, in hopes of examing it, but the creature is faster than it seems, escaping the Lich in less than a second. The persecution goes on for hours, until the fish enters the forest of algae and disappears.

Meanwhile, some skates have been showing the planet to the Springspheres. They obviously don't understand each other, but the Skates seem to believe that this species are just skates, but more circular. Eventually, the Springspheres reach another conclusion. The giant vent that creates monsters is a dangerous place.

As all of this is happening, some Springspheres have discovered that genersting enough currents will rip an algae from the ground. This grants food and more visibility

Sinoe

Sinoe shines like a sun, even blocking the Light Orb's brilliance. When the eclipse ends, the ground is covered by flowees, and plants, and small berries. Everything becomes green pastures.

The Rainbow Dust Rabbits, realising that now they do have food, settle into their current valley. This time, though, they are more moderated, and don't devour all their resources. They still get devoured by Light Wolves, but it seems the ecosystem is stable enough for now.

The Fire Sheep start spreading, since the new plants are really tasty, and the group gets divided into pairs and trios. The Ashes also seem to follow the Sheep that killed them in life.

John

The Djinn narrows it's eyes, clearly not believing that first statement. In fact, that's the look of someone who has heard the same story over and over again. Eventually, the spirit sighs.

If you say so... But let's not get out of topic. You want time stopping abilities at will, right? The crestures cracks it's hands, which suddenly have a hundred fingers, with eyes all over them. A white cloud surrounds John, before entering it's body through every hole it has.

Power crackles through the Remnants veins, the ability to stop time suddenly becoming something as trivial as closing an eye.

" One bit of advice about stopping time. Don't. Push. It. Too. Far. Time is a really delicate matter, and as such, it hates to be stopped or manipulated. It can't be eternally stopped.

Suddenly, a large quantity of water enters the cave. The only thing that evades a collapse is Reiterant opening it's mouth, drinking the inundation like it's nothing.

While this is happening, Gravity Fern throws the last three plataforms towards the ground, and then focuses on the mountain. The Mud Ferns are doing their best to escape the impact zone.

Meanwhile, the underground Ferns are using all of their roots to stop the flow of water. It may hold for a while.

Akos

The Serpent uses it's powers to connect the Avau with the Akosite, but it doesn't work. In fact, the Avau lose consciousness for a few seconds, getting overwhelmed by sudden emotions. They wake up, confused, but quickly move on.

Nothing else really happens, the Avau are happy in their little comunites. The amounts of debris caused by the collapse of the caverns is used for playing and practice their gravitational abilities.

Dr.Bob

Dr. Bob starts to fly away from the planet, in hopes of finding something exciting. He pases by the already discovered ice, and reaches the corpse of the Demonic Squirrel.

Aside from that, there isn't much to be see, except for some dead planets, but those are really far away.

Also, there doesn't seem to be any stars at all, which is curious since the planet clearly has a day-night.

Meanwhile, the basics of three species have appeared in the waters. Two of them are made of fire, the other one is made fur.

What seems like two headed wolves, but without skin, are the most aggressive by far, but seem scared of the Elemental Zebra.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neuvali (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

((Avetruetotheimperator, you have eight hours to post this and the next turn actions. If you are unable to post during the established time, just post next turn actions.))
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:25:09 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2019, 08:16:12 am »

"Oh man space is boring."
And with that he returns to his planet and see that the creatures are growing.

"Oh look the little critters are growing!"
Closely examine the newly formed species.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2019, 08:29:49 am »

I stop time, swim towards the planet's surface, then check the water situation and search for the source of the impacts

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2019, 09:02:35 am »

I scatter various colored flowers throughout the world

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2019, 09:03:12 am »

Expand the ecosystem add bugs to help make it so it can regulate itself better
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15