Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109275 times)

Hotfire90

Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!
« Reply #2145 on: November 25, 2019, 08:48:57 pm »

C

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: November 25, 2019, 09:01:11 pm »

B

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: November 25, 2019, 09:52:27 pm »

C
Playing both sides like this is dangerous, but we are in and we can’t get out

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: November 25, 2019, 10:17:36 pm »

Our valiant troops could also march in and defend against the vile usurper, then turn around and honorably open the gates in vile treachery when the real peonian army arrives.

C

Game of thrones it up.
What I'd like to see happen is first cut down the traitor, Matin Zoza; second turn around and force the regents to make terms with the combined Kastoria-Peon army, trying especially to annex any land belonging to particularly odious regents; and third take our share of the proceeds and give it back to Kemen sans idiot advisors. Then we pretend we were watching out for our nephew's interests all along.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: November 26, 2019, 03:37:58 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: November 26, 2019, 04:38:36 pm »

Our valiant troops could also march in and defend against the vile usurper, then turn around and honorably open the gates in vile treachery when the real peonian army arrives.

C

Game of thrones it up.
What I'd like to see happen is first cut down the traitor, Matin Zoza; second turn around and force the regents to make terms with the combined Kastoria-Peon army, trying especially to annex any land belonging to particularly odious regents; and third take our share of the proceeds and give it back to Kemen sans idiot advisors. Then we pretend we were watching out for our nephew's interests all along.

C. I say just a wholesale slaughter of the Xane nobility is in order. Ask Peon to put the crown on a girl slightly older than Kemen, arrange for her to marry our nephew, and turn Xane-Peon to Peon-Xane, keeping that entire nation within our family and merely changing which ethnic group is on top.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: November 27, 2019, 03:05:40 am »

...Holy shit, I stop paying attention to the forum for a couple of days and you're figuring out complicated plans for playing both sides in ways that, in the end, mostly benefit us.

C I love it.

Also, wow, this war is getting complicated. I'm sure history students will love learning about it in the future. :P
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: December 02, 2019, 12:14:26 pm »

You decide to adhere to the treaty and send soldiers once again to Xane-Peon to save little King Kemen from doom.

Autumn, 447 AEC

Your strange behavior of scheming and pitting your own men against each other in two sides of a war has caused people to grumble once more and once louder than previously.

Joyous news come from Xane-Peon! The combined Kastorian-Xanean army have dealt a terrible blow to the forces of Matin Zoza and his Peonian peasants. Apparently the casualties are as high as six thousand, of which only a tenth is that of you and Regents' forces.

There are rumors that Matin Zoza was killed or otherwise greviously wounded. Either way, nobody has seen him since the battle.

Mid-Autumn, 447 AEC

Another great victory over Matin's troops has been scored by your soldiers and those of your regents. This time, the size of enemy troops was smaller, but nonetheless many of them, especially Peonians, have lost their lives to swords and arrows.

Winter, 447 AEC

Gold from the mines have arrived in the Treasury, pleasing the Treasurer and bumping the numbers quite a bit.

Report arrives that Matin Zoza is dead after all. The Regents have started besieging the keeps and cities in the west that remain loyal to his cause, but many are surrendering or betraying the others in hopes of preserving their wealth and/or lives (Regents aren't very lenient, though).

Along with the report comes a letter from the Marshal, mentioning that troops are getting restless and many complain that they would rather be home to celebrate the incoming new year with their families.

A) We shall continue to fulfill our obligations to our ally!
B) Get them home then, good Marshal, they deserve their rest!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: December 02, 2019, 12:17:18 pm »

B

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: December 02, 2019, 12:19:18 pm »

B.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: December 02, 2019, 12:20:54 pm »

B
They have fought long and hard in this civil war, it is only right that we allow them home to rest and celebrate the new year.

Besides, the regents seem to have things under wraps now. If needs be we can always just send the troops back in at a later date.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Hotfire90

« Reply #2156 on: December 02, 2019, 12:21:08 pm »

B

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: December 02, 2019, 12:28:42 pm »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: December 02, 2019, 12:35:09 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: December 02, 2019, 12:52:45 pm »

You decide to let the troops come back home.

Midwinter, 447 AEC

Your noblemen have arrived for an audience with you. They believe that over the course of last few years, they've expended many of their soldiers and wealth to support you and your cause, and now they've come to reap their rewards.

Obviously, they demand titles, tax cuts, priviledged trading and other economical boni, to the great dismay of your Treasurer.

A) No, they've not earned anything yet.
B) Fine then, pay them off.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 172