Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109432 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!
« Reply #1920 on: October 13, 2019, 01:32:52 pm »

E)Execute the three and let their wives and childrem live?

In the list of what might be the immediate family is our last king's loyal wife who didn't sided with oro, the boys joined the elderly plans, their family probably didn't had a choice
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: October 13, 2019, 01:38:49 pm »

A.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: October 13, 2019, 01:48:04 pm »

aaaaa
ccccc

omada could break the tie. The future lies in his hands ;V
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: October 13, 2019, 03:00:27 pm »

Matin's wife is the daughter of Duke Oro, executing her entire family will probably upset her.
The alchemists and the oracle have both killed the king himself and they are still alive. If she is upsetted, she can join the club.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: October 13, 2019, 03:14:10 pm »

Matin's wife is the daughter of Duke Oro, executing her entire family will probably upset her.

Wait. Matin's wife is Oro's daughter? I thought it was our last King who married Oro's daughter?

Edit: Not that it would change my vote. I'd arrange a divorce and remove her head as well if she gets mad. We are running low on suitable heirs. We need a wife we can trust to make more and not stab us in our sleep.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:15:44 pm by Weirdsound »

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: October 13, 2019, 03:29:49 pm »

The alchemists and the oracle have both killed the king himself and they are still alive. If she is upsetted, she can join the club.
Why are we blaming slipping and falling from an overhung cliff while pursued by a bear on the Oracle? I don't see how she has enough agency in that scene to be the deciding factor.

Wait. Matin's wife is Oro's daughter? I thought it was our last King who married Oro's daughter?
Yes, our current king's wife is Oro's daughter. She disowned her father at or near the start of the conflict, according to the coronation update, preferring steadfastness over treachery. Iakes' wife widow is a granddaughter, who also renounced ties in favor of the Lycwyllian royals.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:39:57 pm by mightymushroom »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 13, 2019, 04:15:10 pm »

C

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 13, 2019, 04:19:07 pm »

Why are we blaming slipping and falling from an overhung cliff while pursued by a bear on the Oracle? I don't see how she has enough agency in that scene to be the deciding factor.

...Because we want an excuse to turn against the church and re-establish our right to tax them?

Yes, our current king's wife is Oro's daughter. She disowned her father at or near the start of the conflict, according to the coronation update, preferring steadfastness over treachery. Iakes' wife widow is a granddaughter, who also renounced ties in favor of the Lycwyllian royals.

Holy hell. Oro was a greedy fucking moron. The crown was set to pass to his grandkids without him having to even lift a finger.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 13, 2019, 04:20:19 pm »

C

Were it not for the missus, I would probably followed the logic of the executioner's axe on this one.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 13, 2019, 05:10:48 pm »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: October 13, 2019, 08:02:03 pm »

C

Revoke titles and such are fine, reduce them to a minor noble house and the only claim to power they will have is through us.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: October 13, 2019, 10:07:28 pm »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: October 13, 2019, 10:35:47 pm »

Because she sent us on that stupid quest that got our king killed. Also she broke the fourth wall, without us even getting to collectively flip her off for doing so.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: October 14, 2019, 04:17:08 pm »

aaaaaaa
b
cccccccc

You brand these three accomplices and tools of a traitor, and have them stripped of their ranks and homes; they will be exiled into the unpopulated lands in the far east. Their families will be forgiven, and will not be punished.

There's some soft applaud of your actions, although you can see some confusion and dissappointment on your nobles' faces.

Oro's three descendants are customarily drowned in the moat with a rock tied to their necks with a rope.

446 AEC, Autumn

The Marshal presents you his report.

"My liege, our Army numbers about three thousand able-bodied men. The levies account for another three-thousand, for we've lost much more men during the battle at the capital than we've thought. We could scrounge up to seven thousand by the end of the year, but not more, and that new thousand would be young men without much training."

The Advisor briefs you on situation in the west.

"Both the loyalists of Xane-Peon, as well as your sister Elea, are at a stalemate. Peonians, on other hand, like a wildfire consume more and more of the southern coast for themselves. If our map makers are correct, soon they will exceed the borders of the former Peon. We do not know their numbers, but they must be massive, if they can move up and conquer cities so quickly."

"It's less that they have lots of men, its more like their countrymen aid them by betraying their Xane kinsmen, surrendering keeps and city gates every day. Espionage and deceit won't help them once either Queen Elea or regents of little King Kemen decide to swoop down south." The nobles who gathered for the war council (the numbers are so thin!) nod and discuss this amongst themselves.

Are you joining the war in the west now?

A) Yes, in support of my sister!
B) Yes, in support of the rightful King!
C) Yes... in support of the brave Peonian peoples!
D) Heck no!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:19:24 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: October 14, 2019, 05:43:53 pm »

D

gonna stay out of this one for now. We just had our own war, I'm sure they understand.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 172