Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109423 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!
« Reply #1905 on: October 13, 2019, 03:44:27 am »

C
We should retreat to a better defensive position to fight from.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 13, 2019, 08:19:18 am »

C

Hotfire90

« Reply #1907 on: October 13, 2019, 08:27:22 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 13, 2019, 08:34:15 am »

You decide to order a partial retreat toward the city walls, so that your men could be assisted by archers and javelineers standing above.

The retreat is masterfully pulled off, so that by the time Oro's men engage yours in melee, a hail of arrows and javelins is already falling upon their heads!

5*

It seems that Duke Oro is leading the fighting himself, because despite the support, your men still have a hard day trying to fend the enemy off! They do succeed, and soon forces loyal to the traitor begin to rout! You order your men after them, not so much as to mow them down (well, okay, that too), but to prevent Duke Oro's escape

There's no escape for them! Your soldiers fervently pursue anyone who isn't fast enough to escape. More than two thousand bodies clad in colors of Oro family add their blood to the fields north of the capital. Its a slaughter, and complete failure of the rebellion as a whole.

What's better is that a mangled body of the elderly Duke Oro is presented to you by a pair of young soldiers! You bestow upon them pensions and nobility titles for their mighty deed.

Besides Duke Oro, his youngest son, Arrat, was the one killed by you. One of Oro's grandsons also perished, during the rout. The three remaining men of the family, Oro's first son Xon, and his grandsons Arrat and Mikel (the last one being the one whose capture you've witnessed) have been captured as well.

Not only you've crushed the rebellion in single battle, but also within your hands lies the future of the powerful noble family. After a three-day celebration within the capital, the court gathers for a meeting. The beaten and tied up sons and grandsons of Oro are presented to the gathered noblemen, wearing naught but rags and shackles. They say nothing, but various degrees of fear show within their eyes.

Everyone's stares are on you now. It's time to decide the captives' fate.

A) Down with the House of Oro! Execute these three, and then, their immediate families!
B) The eldest shall bear the punishment of execution, the rest shall be exiled!
C) Exile these three, but let their wives and children remain in Kastoria.
D) They will be let go. Their scheming, disloyal father has already paid the price, after all.

Spoiler: BLESSING OF RNG, PROOF (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 13, 2019, 08:44:52 am »

C
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:05:54 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 13, 2019, 09:04:32 am »

I think being nice doesn't work anymore. It's time we get to be the Assholes
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 13, 2019, 09:11:43 am »

It was Duke Oro who led the rebellion against us. He aind his family have already paid the blood price. No need to take more lives over this.

C

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 13, 2019, 09:14:24 am »

C

Hotfire90

« Reply #1913 on: October 13, 2019, 09:41:43 am »

C

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 13, 2019, 09:47:21 am »

C
Oro is dead and two of his descendants have already been killed, one by us directly. We have already shattered the rebellion and no doubt proven ourselves a worthy king in the eyes of our subjects by taking and successfully holding the throne during such trying times. Being tyrannical will only cause more trouble, so this is the best option. While they could theoretically try to push their claim to the throne, their families act as political hostages and the youngest of their noble family will no doubt be taught of the folly of their ancestors. Glory to Matin! May his reign be prosperous and fate forever on his side!

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 13, 2019, 12:34:52 pm »

A: Death to traitors isn't tyranny, it is the standard operating procedure of medieval/fantasy justice. Also, if we die from our wound, I'd rather minimize the number of rival claimants to the Throne.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 13, 2019, 12:46:09 pm »

A, exiled always come back for revenge.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 13, 2019, 12:48:49 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 13, 2019, 01:04:00 pm »

A They knew the risks of failure and wouldn't have spared us if we had suffered their fate. Also it serves as an example for the other nobles. A reminder that while they've been given more power than usual that we're still the source of that power.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1919 on: October 13, 2019, 01:05:34 pm »

Matin's wife is the daughter of Duke Oro, executing her entire family will probably upset her.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 172