Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 41783 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2019, 03:41:52 am »

Create a some kind of machine that can move the big spiked ball that my towers in.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 27, 2019, 10:39:10 am »

Name:Marl
Appearance:A colossal carnivorous sauropod with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:26

Add T. rexes to the island.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 27, 2019, 10:52:41 am »

Order the prospecting team to balance exploiting minerals with producing actual iron.  If they can't, or won't, try to construct a smelter to do that, via magic.

If they do, head back to my tower and build a helicopter factory.  I want it to produce magic powered helicopters that can turn mana into rotational energy to fight the vortex.  They could have a long wire that sucks up mana from the vortex and emits rotational energy in the opposite direction of said vortex, to weaken it both ways.  (perhaps a propeller at the end for the latter.)  Since they fly, the earth-magic based vortex shouldn't be effective against them.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 07:34:49 pm by Devastator »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 27, 2019, 01:53:19 pm »

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits wearing concrete shoes.
Sphere: Food
Mana: 73. (+1 mana a turn)

Excellent now Duhuin the shipwright will use it's new lead boat to explore 021.030. (Yeah I don't expect this to end fine)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #244 on: May 27, 2019, 03:19:37 pm »

As part of the continuing day of the purge, this game will be closing soon. I feel like it wasn't up to what I wanted to do with it, partially....well largely because of my lack of good oversight, effort, and planning.

I'm going to give this between 1 and 3 more turns depending on what people want. I apologize for the abrupt end but...I think it is overall for the best so I can provide a better experience in the future.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 27, 2019, 04:19:08 pm »

Too bad. At least Dinosaur Island has gone almost completely as planned.

What happened to the gods, though?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 27, 2019, 05:35:11 pm »

Bring on the Royal Fuckery.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 27, 2019, 10:09:26 pm »

I too wish to know of the fate if Borkle, the warrior god who led a crusade through a hole in reality.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 28, 2019, 11:06:21 am »

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 71
Sphere: Flesh
Ooh ooh: ah ah

I create flesh. The wasps eat it. I'll create a large lump of flesh that's laced with magical energy of the controlling variety, ideally allowing me at least some control over the wasps.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 28, 2019, 03:37:14 pm »

Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff.
Mana:0

Marl constructs a tower on the island at 012.025.

Do you mean bird too or just non avian dinosaurs?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 28, 2019, 03:45:29 pm »

I'd probably include birds if it would help me somehow, but I'll admit I hadn't thought of that. It's probably too late to do much with that now, I think.
My mods and forum games.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 28, 2019, 04:03:51 pm »

I'd probably include birds if it would help me somehow, but I'll admit I hadn't thought of that. It's probably too late to do much with that now, I think.

I was just asking since birds are also dinosaurs. Is it too late for new people to join? I know there would be no towers, but maybe I could still explore the place?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2019, 04:00:08 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 30

Eh, this looks kinda nice. Now make the mobile tower spider legs you ticking pieces of metal!
[4]
Giant robot spider tower is complete! Wait...why does it only have 6 legs? More giant robot enemy crab you guess.  Needs some claws....

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force, Heat
Mana: 124

Withdraw myself, Archibald, and a big cartoon-like hammer that shoots miniature stars from Hammer Space and to the east.
[5]
You find yourself on 34, 33, somewhat confused and carrying a rather silly hammer. 

Name: Drycst the sedentary
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 63

Meditate for maximum minimum maximum minimum fun. Sacrifice my name for even more mana.
[3]
6 mana gained by      .

Create a some kind of machine that can move the big spiked ball that my towers in.
[2]

The best you can think to do is try to get it rolling hamsterball style. This proves very difficult.

Appearance:A colossal carnivorous sauropod with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Mana:26

Add T. rexes to the island.
[4]

You end up with Allosauruses but...I mean whatever they're basically off brand t-rexes, good enough.

Order the prospecting team to balance exploiting minerals with producing actual iron.  If they can't, or won't, try to construct a smelter to do that, via magic.

If they do, head back to my tower and build a helicopter factory.  I want it to produce magic powered helicopters that can turn mana into rotational energy to fight the vortex.  They could have a long wire that sucks up mana from the vortex and emits rotational energy in the opposite direction of said vortex, to weaken it both ways.  (perhaps a propeller at the end for the latter.)  Since they fly, the earth-magic based vortex shouldn't be effective against them.

[5]
You end up with not only a large amount of metal resources but a fleet of magic powered helicopters! Neat!

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits wearing concrete shoes.
Sphere: Food
Mana: 73. (+1 mana a turn)

Excellent now Duhuin the shipwright will use it's new lead boat to explore 021.030. (Yeah I don't expect this to end fine)
[1]
The lead boat goes about as well as you expect. Which I'm not sure is actually how it would go? Something tells me with enough surface area it would be fine.

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 71
Sphere: Flesh
Ooh ooh: ah ah

I create flesh. The wasps eat it. I'll create a large lump of flesh that's laced with magical energy of the controlling variety, ideally allowing me at least some control over the wasps.
[-9 mana][3]

The first bit of flesh goes fine. The problem is that once thats eaten you rapidly learn that you can't keep up with the desires of the flesh eating wasps. They're just plain too hungry for you to keep working at this level and not have them eat your hands. And the rest of you.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2019, 04:01:35 pm »

So, for this last turn, lets do 50 mana to everyone. For fun.

I too wish to know of the fate if Borkle, the warrior god who led a crusade through a hole in reality.

I mean...what do you think the spirit of Swol is?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2019, 04:07:44 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 80

70 Mana, make the tower into a giant clockwork colossus and invade the mainland!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:39:40 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19