Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 41780 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2019, 10:59:16 am »

[Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 26

...Time to meditate.
[4]
Seven mana to Drycst the sedentary

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 26

Use the gold to make a suit of clockwork armor, feed the machine some mana and then go along with the clockwork men in search of smart life to grind down into mana for some extra measly units of power.

5 Mana. Now, start the work to make this tower more mobile using the material gathered with the help of the clockwork men.
Five mana into the machine produces a stubby little clockman who seems about equal to the other clockmen in most ways, other than height. He also waddles rather adorably.

[1]
Attempts to make the tower mobile though the installation of some giant mechanical legs end up with the tower laying on its side and Globor trapped inside it since the door is pressed into the seabed.

Name: Bronan
Appearance: Giant Muscular Dude with tiny wizard hat
Sphere: Biomancy
Mana: 59

”SWEET! NOW, LETS START GETTING THINGS DONE!”

Organize the group I i a religion worshipping PEAK PERFORMANCE and the HOLY HUMAN FORM
[1]
Bronan attempts to get the capital city of HISS to engage in some weight training but the entire place just descends into hedonism. He is left wandering the streets, complaining to scattered orgies about their lack of muscle definition.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 52
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

Ask anime lady if she has any ideas (using gestures, probably). If she does, go ahead and try them, can't be worse than mine.

If she doesn't have any then just pour magic into the Rare Candy until it is revived and I can ask it if I'm poisoned and if I should eat it. Roll at advantage. I will have my weird undead creature harem adventuring party!

Senorita Anime mimes eating the candy so you do so.

Sid has gained the magical control over candy!

Sid has gained 20 mana!

Mana generation +1!

Its grape flavored!

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits
Sphere: Food
Mana: 61. (+1 mana a turn)

Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin The Genius considers that thought for a second before dismissing it, Attom our creator approved of cannibalism surely that primitive tribe knows of the teaching of a god from over 6000 years ago that lost its power, started to worship another god and then got killed in a accident why wouldn't they?.

Then Duhuin The Excited decides to explore and build a dock in 021.029

[6]
Duhuin finds a coral reef in 21,29 and uses it to build a very large dock. Its really more of a pier that stretches across the entire area.

...Time to meditate.

No, time to go tap the giant whirlpool of mana right next to you for mana.  You built it.  Might as well use it.

Go recover the sacrifice, unless the sacrificers give me an actual reason why the idol needed to be sacrificed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[5]
Henry climbs down into the crater while the entire anime procession stutters  violently at him.  The Sacrificial lady is unconscious so he throws her over his shoulder and climbs back out.

Mana generation +1. (miners)

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force, Heat
Mana: 43

Swell! Swell! This is like, a desertish area right? Try to craft a spell that converts some of the heat in the area into a stream of mana for me. Hoo boy!
[-15 mana] [6]

You cast a spell around yourself that converts heat to mana. It goes perhaps too well as the entire area is suddenly plunged into freezing temperatures.

[+81 mana(!)]

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:32

Use my powers to take control of the sauropod.
[-17 mana][6] Marl accidentally transfers his consciousness into the body of the giant carnivorous sauropod. He is very much in control of it now though.

"Screw it, its time for magicalness."
Use 30 Mana for me and the elephant man to swap places with the zombie tigers.
[-30 mana][5]
Dumbo and Dr.bob switch places with the tigers. Or rather than teleport Dr.bob causes spontaneous rearrangements of the molecular make up of two tigers and a lot of dirt such that perfect replicas of himself and dumbo are recreated out of two tigers and the rest of the tigers cease to exist in one location and are "Created" in the hole.

+8 mana!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2019, 11:07:52 am »

Yes

Appearance:A colossal carnivorous sauropod with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Mana:24

Adjust my tower to fit my new form.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2019, 11:32:59 am »

Mana: 28

Clockman help!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 17, 2019, 02:21:15 pm »

Mana: 70. (+1 mana a turn)

Craft some boats for exploring the sea
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 17, 2019, 02:35:36 pm »

Name: Drycst the sedentary
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Mana: 41

Meditate for maximum minimum fun.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 17, 2019, 03:48:08 pm »

Appearance: A giant muscular man with a tiny wizard hat
Mana: 68

Spend.. I dunno... however much mana is required to convert these people and make them swole. Also rename the city to FLEXVILLE.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #231 on: May 18, 2019, 12:00:47 am »

Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy) and Candy (eaten rare candy)
Mana: 81 (+1 generation (eaten rare candy))
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

Give thumbs up to Senorita Anime. For someone I can't understand, she sure is helpful.

Proceed to explore further south until I reach that mountain.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 18, 2019, 02:01:15 am »

Head NE, NE, then N, then N to check out my mine.  Ask the sacrificial idol what her name is and what was going on.  Remove bindings? or whatever those are, if they're preventing her from walking or something.  Tell her about the settlement at 96,30 if she needs a place to live, unless she wants to live at my tower instead.  Ask her where her school is.

Use magic to produce a freighter and a dock facility on the lake at 95,31, so resources can be transported across and around the lake.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:02:58 am by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 18, 2019, 04:56:08 am »

Build a wall around my tower and cover the wall with spikes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 18, 2019, 01:49:38 pm »

Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Mana: 122 :D

Oh jeez. Oh boy. Oh boy oh jeez. Leave that tile, head east.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:56 am »

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 69 (nice)
Sphere: Flesh

Well... that failed. I'll head back to the area with the flesh-eating wasp hive.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2019, 07:23:41 pm »

Yes

Appearance:A colossal carnivorous sauropod with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Mana:24

Adjust my tower to fit my new form.
[6]
The contractors just make your entire tower several times larger. It works, though these chairs now weigh several hundred pounds.

Mana: 28

Clockman help!

[6] The good news is that the tower is now vertical again. The bad news is that it is upside down.

"That Clockman is distressingly strong."

Mana: 70. (+1 mana a turn)

Craft some boats for exploring the sea
[1]
You make a pair of lead and concrete shoes.

Perfect?

Oh wait. BOATS. I read that as boots.

You craft a lead boat.  Heh, yeah. Now its perfect.

Mana: 41

Meditate for maximum minimum fun.
[6]
+20 mana! Congrats you lucky rolling bastard.

Appearance: A giant muscular man with a tiny wizard hat
Mana: 68

Spend.. I dunno... however much mana is required to convert these people and make them swole. Also rename the city to FLEXVILLE.
[-66 mana][1]

Bronan weaves a spell and, with a clash of lighting and boom of thunder the entire city of HISS is reduced to emaciated corpses. Above the once great city a being solidifies. Formed from the souls of the city, Bronan's magic, sacrificed strength, and desire for power, the Spirit of Swol condenses. It resembles the classic idea of a Genie or Jinn but absolutely fucking massive. Holy Crap that thing is buff. And Angry. Roidrage probably. Oh dear.

Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy) and Candy (eaten rare candy)
Mana: 81 (+1 generation (eaten rare candy))

Give thumbs up to Senorita Anime. For someone I can't understand, she sure is helpful.

Proceed to explore further south until I reach that mountain.

You continue through the jungle until you reach the mountain. There you find a rather giant stone elemental preaching about how soft flesh is an abomination onto the lord.  He nods towards Senorita Skeleton but gives you a very dirty look....you think? He doesn't have eyes.

Head NE, NE, then N, then N to check out my mine.  Ask the sacrificial idol what her name is and what was going on.  Remove bindings? or whatever those are, if they're preventing her from walking or something.  Tell her about the settlement at 96,30 if she needs a place to live, unless she wants to live at my tower instead.  Ask her where her school is.

Use magic to produce a freighter and a dock facility on the lake at 95,31, so resources can be transported across and around the lake.

The Mine is a rather massive crater of a thing right now. They seem to be more interested in blasting out huge amounts of stone rather than focusing their efforts. Oh well, they'll probably start refining this sooner or later....

[3] You ask the anime sacrifice about her predicament. You don't really understand much but you think she might of said something about "Not like I wanted you to rescue me, idiot!"

Build a wall around my tower and cover the wall with spikes.

[6]
Dr.Bob completely entombs himself and Dumbo and his tower in a spike ball.

Mana: 122 :D

Oh jeez. Oh boy. Oh boy oh jeez. Leave that tile, head east.
You scramble over to the east and suddenly find yourself adrift in what is commonly called "Hammer space" with no idea where you are.

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 69 (nice)
Sphere: Flesh

Well... that failed. I'll head back to the area with the flesh-eating wasp hive.
Words rarely spoken.

You return to the flesh eating wasps.

+2 whole mana this turn! Aren't you lucky?!
https://i.imgur.com/9oFuMw9.jpg

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2019, 07:26:16 pm »

Mana: 30

Eh, this looks kinda nice. Now make the mobile tower spider legs you ticking pieces of metal!

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2019, 01:21:48 am »

Mana: 124

Withdraw myself, Archibald, and a big cartoon-like hammer that shoots miniature stars from Hammer Space and to the east.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:37:38 am by SamSpeeds »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2019, 03:00:55 am »

Mana: 63

Meditate for maximum minimum maximum minimum fun. Sacrifice my name for even more mana.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19