Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481331 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4920 on: June 21, 2022, 11:25:27 pm »

If Bob recognizes any Derpness in the region of the goreswamp, he'll go an d eat that. Otherwise, he'll just be ready to rend and tear. To be worse than they are. He is the BFG

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bob's Business (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: June 22, 2022, 02:20:30 am »

"Aight, I've got a plan.  We put him in this cage, and we then pull the cage through a portal back to our home dimension.  And we have like a nuke or something waiting for him.  Or a dozen robots with giant guns."
"Wouldn't it be easier if we just blow him up here instead of risking to take him home where he as more power?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: June 22, 2022, 03:01:19 am »

"I'd agree with you, but I don't think we can die here.

I mean, Kora was reduced to bloody mist, and she's fine now.  Same with Will."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: June 23, 2022, 12:10:52 am »

[4] The blue flame seems to be evidence of the Friendly infection. Those pain elementals who show evidence of it are being actively attacked by those that do not. In fact, now that you actually take time to carefully examine and scan the islands around you, there seems to be a strange sort of war raging between the two. From what you can see....those that are killed by the flaming blue resurrect  under the control of that flame.

"Aaaah dammit. Guys, this infection is spreading fast, we need to get a move on before there's too many blue painboys to deal with."

"Aight, I've got a plan.  We put him in this cage, and we then pull the cage through a portal back to our home dimension.  And we have like a nuke or something waiting for him.  Or a dozen robots with giant guns."

"Sure, sounds fair enough and that cage could work, but I don't actually think they specified how we are supposed to get out of here and back home? Either way, maybe Korra can rig up some explosives to the cage so that we can quickly blow it up once we're back."

"Wouldn't it be easier if we just blow him up here instead of risking to take him home where he as more power?"
"I'm afraid Summer has the right of it, it really seems we'll have to capture him and drag him back to our realm if those two are anything to go by."

Can I determine where the source of infected gimps is? Like does it seem the infection is spreading from somewhere specific? So far only the blue star seems like it could be the source, but we haven't really confirmed this yet.
Try flying up towards the blue star overhead a bit and see if it's actually getting closer or if physically moving there won't be possible, what with the warpy distances in here and all that.

Try to remember how we were supposed to get back home. Do we just think ourselves a portal back? Did they give us any instructions at all?

Instead get handsy with Summer. As in, imagine her into having hands, yes, that. And whatever other mods she thinks to need to get the job done.
Make sure she is stripped of weapons first though before trying, in case things go wrong. Also be ready with the modded goop thrower to immobilize her if that happens. 

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 01:44:39 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: June 23, 2022, 12:23:18 am »

"We can make the portal first, and pull the far side into the home dimension.  This freaky world, the chain can be as long as we need it to be.

I'll go through, and try to get them to set up some kind of anchor or a winch or something, so we can pull it through when you give the signal.

..That said, I could really use some hands.  You want to try giving me a bit of a makeover, Yagyu?  I'm not really in good shape to pull anything right now.  The wings are cool, but hands they are not."

"I was trying to make myself into a phoenix or something, but that doesn't have hands.  Maybe you could make me into a dragon?  Maybe some winged gorilla thing?  All I really need is this plus some arms.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 03:03:54 am by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: June 23, 2022, 01:03:35 am »

"I'd agree with you, but I don't think we can die here.

I mean, Kora was reduced to bloody mist, and she's fine now.  Same with Will."
"Damn your probably right."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: June 24, 2022, 01:59:09 am »

Jack munches on yet more metaphysical crackers "Mmmm im still not entirely convinced we cant still get turned into mental vegetables. Mmm man these are good."

Just continue to keep with the group for now.

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: June 24, 2022, 10:08:19 am »

"If we're going to build a portal, we're going to need a few human volunteers to use as reagents. You remember that portal back in Detroit?"

Baldwin looks at a crowd that seems somewhat bothered.

"Don't worry, it isn't necessary to merge you into an eternally tortured mass. I only need to borrow your souls. There should be no need to inflict any permanent damage as long as I do it right, but this is going to be my first time making such a thing"

Try to imagine what I need to make a portal, then gather those materials plus volunteers and try to make one back to OMNI to tell command about the updated situation.

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 11:09:40 am by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: June 24, 2022, 10:29:27 am »

"Baldwin, how about I carry you up a bit first, and we do that outside of the giant mouth?  I don't want this big one hostile."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 01:29:53 pm by Devastator »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: June 24, 2022, 12:58:49 pm »

Baldwin glances at the giant god-hand that the rest of the team has chosen to stop fighting.

"I would, but the mouth is the only place THAT giant fellow can't reach. We gotta deal with it before we can go anywhere else."
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: June 24, 2022, 01:29:37 pm »

"It's all bats now."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: June 24, 2022, 01:37:17 pm »

Baldwin, presumably, fires fragile darkness up at the big hand. The shot hits the pointer finger and the entire finger transforms into bats. All of it. Into bats. Tens of thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of them. They're all clustered together in the shape of the finger...

"Only one finger is gone. There's four more plus a palm."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: June 24, 2022, 03:26:33 pm »

"Fair enough, I suppose.  But wherever we open it, we'll have to drag what's-his-name into the portal to get him out of here."

"Anyway, I wasn't here for Detroit, so it's up to you."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: June 25, 2022, 02:15:31 am »

"Where are you gonna get enough souls to do this portal thing, because if I remember right the thing in Detroit needed quite a few more people then we have here."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: June 25, 2022, 09:09:00 am »

Give the squirrel bots, the VR headset, and the deadman's switch at Will and Edward

"You can make these into like an awesome bird-bot or something.  Just think it big or something.  It'll then carry as many people around as you can want."

"Hmm. I'll see what I can do."

Recieve the squirrel bots, vr headset and deadman's switch from Summer. Attempt to kitbash them into some kind of flying robot.

Also keep on sticking to Yagyu. Octo-powers go!

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 334