Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481518 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4800 on: April 13, 2022, 08:36:05 am »

Yeah, stick the gas grenade into mister hammer's mouth before he gets gooped over, so that it gets sealed in there. If Derp gets feedback from these guys in this world, that should fuck him up.

Spoiler: sensory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: April 13, 2022, 02:10:16 pm »

"I have a harpoon gun, we could fire it at the top and crawl up the rope."

"Sure, though I can also just take one end of it with me and attach it somewhere up there, might be easier. Or we can just fly you guys up one by one. Either way, just make sure you don't shoot that thing into me, haha.

Oh, and nice shot by the way."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: April 13, 2022, 03:18:19 pm »

Fly around down low and look for an exit from this valley that is accessible to our ground-bound folk. Or a cave, a mouth should have a throat after all.

((btw. Piecewise, did Yagyu ever get a copy of Summer's DNA that I publicly took from the Nurse's office, or did you veto that action? It was never clear if you processed that part of my request. It would sure come in handy right now.))

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: April 13, 2022, 05:00:21 pm »

((I hope not.  I didn't consent to giving one.  I also don't need one, this is a very good situation and I'll be highly annoyed if you don't let me take advantage of it.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: April 13, 2022, 06:01:35 pm »

"Ed, do you want your drones back? You can use them better than I can. Though if you don't mind, I'd maybe hang onto one just in case it's useful. I'll give it back after the mission.

Oh, and would you mind seeing if you can get into radio contact with Summer? I have no clue where she went, and if this dimension is eating people we need to know, she might be in trouble."

((I hope not.  I didn't consent to giving one.  I also don't need one, this is a very good situation and I'll be highly annoyed if you don't let me take advantage of it.))

((With some luck we can contact her on the radio, and then she can tell us to leave her alone. As is, she didn't mention to anyone IC'ly she was planning something so it'd be kinda meta to just ignore it I think.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: April 13, 2022, 06:15:01 pm »

"...Isn't it pretty obvious that we should be headed down, not up? Into the belly of the beast, you know. To strike at its heart."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: April 13, 2022, 06:49:38 pm »

"...Isn't it pretty obvious that we should be headed down, not up? Into the belly of the beast, you know. To strike at its heart."

"That's not a bad point. I honestly have no clue. Maybe gaping human mouths are the local equivalent of apartments and Friendo is chilling two blocks down. I'm just gonna go have a peek to see what's out there, but if you wanna check to see if there's a way for us to advance downwards in the meantime that'd be great."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: April 13, 2022, 06:53:51 pm »

"I dunno. Could be that we're currently inside of Derp's mouth, and going out there and seeing his face would let him control you. Seems like the sort of bullshit that would happen here, right?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: April 13, 2022, 07:02:34 pm »

"I dunno. Could be that we're currently inside of Derp's mouth, and going out there and seeing his face would let him control you. Seems like the sort of bullshit that would happen here, right?"

"Oh yeah, totally, that's the kind of stupid bullshit I'd expect from a place called the fucking 'pain dimension'. But we'll need to get our bearings one way or another either way. I'm enabling my sensory countermeasures, but if you want some extra security you can ask me questions over the radio while I'm up there, and if I fail to respond appropriately use the lockout system. I'd offer to leave my weapons here but most of these are built in so that's not gonna work."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: April 13, 2022, 07:51:32 pm »

((With some luck we can contact her on the radio, and then she can tell us to leave her alone. As is, she didn't mention to anyone IC'ly she was planning something so it'd be kinda meta to just ignore it I think.))

((Gotta find out from PW first.  I could see 'encased' allowing it or not allowing it.  I'm assuming radios are on clothing.))
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 07:53:14 pm by Devastator »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: April 13, 2022, 07:53:31 pm »

((Gotta find out from PW first.  I could see 'encased' allowing this or not allowing that.))
((I asked, he said it'd require a roll to see if the radio signal got through. So guess we'll see in the coming turn.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: April 13, 2022, 09:50:51 pm »

Quote from: Piecewise
Result: 1d4 (3)
Total: 3

Yes

"This isn't great, but I think I might be able to make the best out of it.  Don't get me out, I'm safe, unless we're all leaving.

I'm going to try something, it might take a bit."

"If you want to do me a favor, see if the drones are out there.  Could you please take them with you?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:32:57 pm by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: April 14, 2022, 02:38:28 am »

"Sure, though I can also just take one end of it with me and attach it somewhere up there, might be easier. Or we can just fly you guys up one by one. Either way, just make sure you don't shoot that thing into me, haha.

"Thanks, and it even went better than last time because nobody died. Also you might as well take the harpoon with you since your going up there anyway, no need to risk potential harm."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: April 14, 2022, 07:48:54 am »

"You know I think I seen one of them fancy videogames like this once."

Guess ill wait around while the others figure out how to get out of here.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: April 14, 2022, 10:43:57 am »

Quote from: Piecewise
Result: 1d4 (3)
Total: 3

Yes

"This isn't great, but I think I might be able to make the best out of it.  Don't get me out, I'm safe, unless we're all leaving.

I'm going to try something, it might take a bit."

"If you want to do me a favor, see if the drones are out there.  Could you please take them with you?"

"Wait what? Are you sure you're ok? What happened? You just completely disappeared.

We dealt with the gimp and are now getting our bearings. We'll move out soon to go hunt after Friendo.

Oh, uh, sure, we can take your stuff with us."

"Thanks, and it even went better than last time because nobody died. Also you might as well take the harpoon with you since your going up there anyway, no need to risk potential harm."

"For that rocket launcher, remember I can convert ammo for you. If you need more rockets and have some spare ammo, as long as the value in omni is equal or greater I can take care of it."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 10:45:49 am by Radio Controlled »

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 334