Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482272 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Spooky
« Reply #3945 on: July 30, 2021, 09:00:54 am »

"Huh.  Guess I should've realized that fleeing cowards would run from a fight."  Wilfred shrugs.  "Hey Richard, how are you doing?  Saw the car do a few flips."

Head over to SAM and check the vehicle.  Any lootable guns?  Maybe that rocket launcher?  And is the vehicle still in working order?  I know it flipped, but Wilfred's in a hardsuit and maybe it's tough.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Clouds like raw meat
« Reply #3946 on: July 30, 2021, 09:19:26 am »

Bob gurgles at Tara and gives her a big, toothy grin. he then starts looking around for moar car! The bigger the better! A box truck even. Heck, a semi with trailer would work.
Find Moar Car! find the biggest salvageable vehicle available. We gonna get this theater mobile.

Spoiler: Team Mascot (click to show/hide)
Assist Bob with this task. When finding a larger vehicle, commence the loading of the items we looted
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 01:46:05 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: July 30, 2021, 01:34:27 pm »

do what BurtBurt just did
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: July 30, 2021, 06:14:31 pm »

"Huh.  Guess I should've realized that fleeing cowards would run from a fight."  Wilfred shrugs.  "Hey Richard, how are you doing?  Saw the car do a few flips."

Head over to SAM and check the vehicle.  Any lootable guns?  Maybe that rocket launcher?  And is the vehicle still in working order?  I know it flipped, but Wilfred's in a hardsuit and maybe it's tough.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)
"Preeety good. You know you and I? We go well together-I mean n-not in that way Willbaka, but just like high-grade nuclear reactors and soviet bureaucracy we are a absolutly foolproof duo I say."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: July 30, 2021, 07:33:23 pm »

After waiting for a while without receiving a response, Baldwin loses patience and sends out another message.

Quote from: Baldwin
Uhh guys... I can understand not wanting to send someone to help, but surely I'd hear something by now. Are you guys okay?
Quote from: Response

"Shit."

Somehow being strangled by a 9-foot tall treeman was not the worst thing that had happened to someone on this dumpster diving expedition. Though it seemed like Baldwin may have just dodged a bullet, he couldn't just rest on his laurels. There were still weeds banging on his door and an anomaly he needed to neutralize. None of these were problems he was equipped to solve on his own. It seemed like he would have to pull off a rescue mission, but it would be suicide to go in alone...

They were busy last time, but Baldwin would message them again. Whatever Will and Sam were doing, surely it wasn't as important as this!

CODE RED! MAJOR LOSS OF PERSONNEL!

Hey Sam, Hey Will. It seems like we're in some pretty deep shit at the moment. The artifact has been dealt with and destroyed, but unfortunately it seems that while I was away, the entire Battery team went MIA. I have no idea if they're dead or not, but none of my attempts to contact them have yielded any response.

It may already be too late, but I need you guys to regroup so we can organize a search and rescue team. If they're still alive, then we have to find them! I doubt we'll be able to get very far without them...

Baldwin waits for the arrival of his squadmates
(Real action in later post)

Spoiler: Baldwin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 12:22:09 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: July 30, 2021, 11:11:41 pm »

((heydude, Yagyu threw a metal plate out into the street so9emwhere alerting people outside to the situation. You could post a 'scan about for any clues' or some such and maybe notice, or fail to notice, the warning. Not saying you should do that, just that it is an option. As is, I think your action is fine and totally IC.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: July 30, 2021, 11:42:53 pm »

((I'm locked inside because there are sentient weeds outside the EDPC that are trying to kill me. I can't go out and look at random metal plates.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the guys are going to break out on their own before Will and Sam arrive so I'm just RPing for the fun of it. I doubt anything I do here is going to make a difference, but I'm enjoying myself at least. :P

I wonder how Baldwin will react when he finds out that Bob and Tara decided to ditch the mission and go on a Chevrolet joyride))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: July 30, 2021, 11:46:45 pm »

((ah right, the plants. I thought that was resolved. My mistake.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: July 31, 2021, 12:40:34 am »

((Tara’s been out of it for a while, she went with Bob because there are lots of things humans can do that gators can’t, and 2 heads are better than one, 4 eyes to work with, Bob can hear lower frequency sounds than Tara, we hopefully won’t run into creatures like Mr. Derp, and even if we do, we can’t attack any of you if we aren’t anywhere nearby))

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: July 31, 2021, 04:09:40 pm »

Go wherever Yag goes
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: July 31, 2021, 11:12:47 pm »

"Hold on... ah, we just got a text from the derpy cultist.  Heh."

Quote from: From Wilfred
Heya Baldy!  SAM and I just finished ambushing a caravan, we're busy looting and eating right now.  We'll get back to you soon.  In the meantime, where's Yagyu?  He's clever, I'm sure he can organize something to solve all your problems.

((Yes, OOC I know Yagyu's on the battery team.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: August 01, 2021, 01:53:58 am »

Quote from:  Baldwin
I don't think you realize the extent of the trouble we're in. Yagyu's also gone. One of our most competent teammates is gone!

Maybe he'll somehow get out of whatever situation he's put himself in, but I don't want to rely on that. He needs our help so finish your looting and come over here quick!

((Yup, I understand. Just doing RP))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: August 01, 2021, 09:46:51 am »

Quote from: Wilfred
...Oh.  Oh dear.

Well, we'll be over as soon as we finish looting, but to be quite honest I don't see what you expect us to do.  I'm mostly only good at solving situations which can be solved by destroying something or someone.  Or making the situation into one which can be solved by destroying something or someone.  Did Yagyu say where he was going?  Is there something in the area I could just level?  With that fancy body of his he'll probably survive anything I can throw into the area, hopefully better than whatever's cutting off comms can.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: August 01, 2021, 12:21:02 pm »

Nope, nothing like that. There’s only that abandoned factory they went to explore. If they went anywhere else I wouldn’t know about it. Maybe the EDPC’s got some video logs of the team leaving the building and travelling somewhere else, there might even be some footage of them being carried off by their captors.

Or maybe it was something inside the factory that got them...

Check the EDPC’s video logs. Look for footage of my team entering and exiting the building. If none is found, try to see if I can access the EDPC’s driving controls. Circle the building and try to find all of the factory’s entrances and exits.

Spoiler: Baldwin (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: August 01, 2021, 12:46:03 pm »

Since he wasn't sure if Burt would hear him, Yagyu just sticks up his thumb and proceeds to try it.

Commandeer a cable, toss it to that hole Ji made and try to snag it on something (or, if a teammate sees it, let them tie it to something), then test if Yagyu can drag him out of the anomalous zone that way.

If yes, double check the cable and then go in and look for that fucking battery, then drag myself out again if one is found.

If not possible, scavenge some metal bits and combine them into a long holder where the scanner can fit at the end (use toolkit charge). then use this to poke the scanner into the green room and record a bit, then pull back and see what's going on in there.   

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 334