Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482113 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HONK HONK
« Reply #3390 on: March 03, 2021, 07:13:14 pm »

Ask questions:
1. Have there been any observations of coherent religious beliefs popping up among the inhabitants of either the yellow or orange zones? If so, what are their details and/or objects of worship?
2. What can we expect as far as how HELL-infused objects will react with the various sorts of reality distortions?
3. What could be summarized as the average mental state of an inhabitant of the yellow zone?
4. Is there any commonality to how the reality distortion affects people in the yellow and orange zones, or is it mostly patternless?
5. Have any incidences of thought forms such as, er, the one involving gambling that we encountered recently been observed as manifesting in any of the zones with any degree of frequency?

Lastly, OOC question: Is it too late for me to retroactively get some ammo for my minigun, and if not, how much OMNI would it have cost me for what use die? This question may be edited as I check back in the mission. EDIT: It was a d12 use die, but the ammo was built into Wilfred's robot body, so I imagine it would be less now.

Other than that, EEEDD's ready to go!

Spoiler: EEEDD (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Congregation of ED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)

Pay 35 OMNI (adding to loan shark debt) to buy enough ammo for d12 on the minigun. Rest of post edited in later.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: March 03, 2021, 07:13:52 pm »

"You give me any organic stuff you find, including artefacts, I also get exorcism privileges, and you also have to retrieve my body if I end up dying or going mad and try to eat everyone's faces off. In return, I'll give ya 400 bucks for some armour, and one free operation. Along with not eating your kidneys if we end up stranded and alone together for more than 2 hours."

”I can agree to that. I call dibs on one fish though.

“But what do you mean by retrieve your body if you go mad? Do you mean
*gulp* put it down?”
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: March 03, 2021, 07:21:43 pm »

"You give me any organic stuff you find, including artefacts, I also get exorcism privileges, and you also have to retrieve my body if I end up dying or going mad and try to eat everyone's faces off. In return, I'll give ya 400 bucks for some armour, and one free operation. Along with not eating your kidneys if we end up stranded and alone together for more than 2 hours."

”I can agree to that. I call dibs on one fish though.

“But what do you mean by retrieve your body if you go mad? Do you mean
*gulp* put it down?”
"No, I mean literally fetch it back. I'm not building another flesh horror from scratch, just put what remains in a jar of mayo and bring it back to base so I can fix it up...or eat it, whichever's easier really. Anyway here's your money," SAM spits a bundle of OMNI at Rob, "Buy a cape and a fishing rod or something, I'm gonna go eat a couch or listen to some fleshpunk"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Detroit has a beach
« Reply #3393 on: March 03, 2021, 07:25:51 pm »

You heard the Fleshhorror. I’m also buying a Reactive Fabric Cape

EDIT: Action added to aggregated post
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:15:59 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: March 03, 2021, 07:44:15 pm »

Actually, I have one more idea.

Grab an OMNITECH electrical behavior modification implant from the loot pile. Shove it somewhere inside Sam's fleshy mass (assuming I have their consent. Perhaps they can assist me). Activation code is obviously in my hands.

"There! If you go mad, we'll be able to keep you from harming anyone and then we won't have to damage your body as much to retrieve it!"

"Ok. Fine. If we end up needing to put you down with explosives, you only have yourself to blame."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:16:17 pm by heydude6 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: March 03, 2021, 07:46:51 pm »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: March 03, 2021, 08:02:01 pm »

Consent unclear. Proceed with operation

EDIT: I read the edit. Retracting action.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:05:10 pm by heydude6 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: March 03, 2021, 08:47:43 pm »

((Heydude, limit yourself to one action post per turn. If you need to change something, edit your post rather than making a new one. Also make sure to bold all actions (I don’t know if you have been or not). All this makes it easier for PW to keep track of everything.))
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: March 03, 2021, 08:54:43 pm »

Watch feeds that might hint at potential threats on the west side of the city, particularly along 96, 14, Westland, and Livonia.
Also give Baldwin 8 Omni for a fishing rod if Radio doesn’t.

Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: March 03, 2021, 09:15:01 pm »

((Heydude, limit yourself to one action post per turn. If you need to change something, edit your post rather than making a new one. Also make sure to bold all actions (I don’t know if you have been or not). All this makes it easier for PW to keep track of everything.))

Ok, Aggregating action posts. I've been pretty good about bolding my actions thankfully.

1.Watch the TV broadcast again. This time, make note of the groups who seem the most organized or have the most-powerful weaponry. Note where they were last seen on the map.
2. Use the 400 OMNI given to me by SAM to buy a Reactive Fabric cape
3. Grab an OMNITECH electrical behavior modification implant and an Isolation suit from the loot pile. Sell the suit for OMNI. Hold onto the implant in case Sam changes their mind about letting me install it.
4. If I have enough OMNI, from selling stuff or through gifts, buy a good Fishing rod for 8 OMNI
5. Ask the following questions:
Spoiler: Questions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Baldwin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 12:35:59 pm by heydude6 »

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: The Shocker
« Reply #3400 on: March 03, 2021, 11:08:13 pm »

stow the gun for now, and check if I have a picture of what the girl looks like, either way see if I can make my way into the club, looking for alternate entrances if the Bouncers are... uncooperative.
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: March 04, 2021, 04:20:46 am »

1) For the Biorhythm tracker, is there an equivalent for the DNA 'sampling method' but for robots, like an electromagnetic fingerprint or something?
1. Not as is.
And could it be upgraded/modified to do this? If yes, what would be needed? And would this count as the 1 modification of the suit, or is it the 1 mod for this part of the kit?

2. If you're fighting a creature for more than one turn, you gain, in order by number of extra turns fighting, 1. Increase damage dealt by 1 die level, 2. Gain advantage on to-hit, 3. Gain advantage on Damage roll as well.
Neato! And the analysis can't begin until a fight has started I guess? Meaning that if I just observe an enemy for a turn it doesn't do much?

3. Sure. [1] Scanner destroyed.
Blast! Total loss or can it be salvaged if I try with a toolbox charge? If yes, try it.
If no, or if it fails again, buy a new one (50 omni).

For eg. the shotgun, is a 2d6 attack 1 attack with the sum of the rolls, or two individual rolls with independent damage (aka 2 life rolls)?

Loan 8 omni Baldwin if needed. Gonna have to say nay to the isolation suit though if it's just for selling.

Then help shove any stragglers into the EdPC and get in myself as well, front half. Familiarize myself with the consoles and such.

EDIT: also don't let Bob have the kelp!

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 08:49:31 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: March 04, 2021, 05:35:57 am »

Go grab on of those camera pod things and see if I can't make a video camera out of it using a tool kit charge, you know so we can film our wonderful vacation.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3403 on: March 04, 2021, 06:30:50 am »

Eat all the fish food Yagyu just bought. All ten pounds of it.

Spoiler: Team Mascot (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 334