Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 483148 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Welcome Home.
« Reply #2910 on: December 12, 2020, 12:16:49 pm »

So it's blood, but what kinda of blood? Human, demon, alien, pig, hamster? And if so how many furry littles rats did he have to squeeze to garner so much life kool-aid? These are the questions Sam will try to figure it out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #2911 on: December 12, 2020, 01:07:06 pm »

"Fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp..."

Just chant that while waiting for teammates to figure out what to do about this.  If anyone is clearly controlled, shoot them.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: None to speak of~
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Robots don't eat!
Touch: Pressure sensors apparently don't count.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: December 12, 2020, 03:15:04 pm »

Ed puts on his new helmet, mentally files the current flooding as not his problem, and finds somewhere comfy to lean.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: December 12, 2020, 09:07:15 pm »

Slither away from Yagyu's competent grasp and locate the temperature controls. Set the temperature for all flooded sectors to a balmy 95F (35c). Then locate a 3D printer or other such dispensary that Bob hasn't obliterated, and begin producing copious amounts of algae. Hemophagic algae is fine.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 11:33:05 am by Ozarck »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: December 12, 2020, 10:20:52 pm »

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Try stopping the sprinklers[/b)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2915 on: December 13, 2020, 05:44:24 am »

"I'm confident you can figure this out."

Move on to sector A through the gap between the doors. Open said doors fully, if they aren't already.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: December 13, 2020, 11:15:29 am »

"Why are we worrying about the origin of this blood again?"
Keep my gun at the ready, while I lean against a wall waiting for the rest of the team to get moving again.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: December 13, 2020, 03:57:32 pm »

"They must be vampires. Who else would care so much about blood?" says Ed to his fellow leaning enthusiast.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: December 13, 2020, 05:11:36 pm »

Keep my gun at the ready, while I lean against a wall waiting for the rest of the team to get moving again.
"Space AIDS."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: December 13, 2020, 09:56:43 pm »

For a brief, heady moment, the non-insulated nature of his many teammates stands apparent in EEED's mind, and the pull of his arc scraper is a strong one. But then he gets distracted by another innovative thought, and the murder-moment passes.

Use automop to clean my teammates that are having trouble doing it themselves. Resist murderous janitorial urges. Recite prayers to ED.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2920 on: December 13, 2020, 11:51:09 pm »

So it's blood, but what kinda of blood? Human, demon, alien, pig, hamster? And if so how many furry littles rats did he have to squeeze to garner so much life kool-aid? These are the questions Sam will try to figure it out.

[2]
Sam tastes more of the blood.

"Yes...strawberry.  There's a wounded cake around here somewhere...And there's nothing more dangerous than a wounded cake."

She carefully places a pith helmet on her head. Where she got it from, no one can say. Not even her.

For a brief, heady moment, the non-insulated nature of his many teammates stands apparent in EEED's mind, and the pull of his arc scraper is a strong one. But then he gets distracted by another innovative thought, and the murder-moment passes.

Use automop to clean my teammates that are having trouble doing it themselves. Resist murderous janitorial urges. Recite prayers to ED.

[12]
EEED backstrokes through the increasingly deep water. Its only about a foot deep so its really more of a crabwalk than a swim but he does his best. He bounces between his teammates, slapping them in the face and sensors with his automop, cleaning them with violent gusto.

"Fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp..."

Just chant that while waiting for teammates to figure out what to do about this.  If anyone is clearly controlled, shoot them.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: None to speak of~
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Robots don't eat!
Touch: Pressure sensors apparently don't count.
"You know FUCK DERP I could FUCK DERP probably set up FUCK FUCK FUCK DERP a program to chant this auto-FUCK-matically."

Wilfred continues to chant and manages not to have to gun down any teammates this time.  This time.

Ed puts on his new helmet, mentally files the current flooding as not his problem, and finds somewhere comfy to lean.

Ed leans against a wall and idly watches as the water rises up to his knees. He pities the person whose job it is to fix this.

Burt taps his foot impatiently. The gesture is somewhat undercut by it being underwater and thus inaudible.

Use the water to clean my sensors, at least those where water couldn't get in and damage them.

Then try to distract Bob with some fishies so someone else can turn off the water.

Take a little bit of the blood (perhaos some remained on my metal body somewhere) and analyze it with the scanner. Is this all human in origin? How many different 'donors' are in here? Anything anomalous?

Finally scan the door: any more surprises that I can detect? Do not open it either way.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Slither away from Yagyu's competent grasp and locate the temperature controls. Set the temperature for all flooded sectors to a balmy 95F (35c). Then locate a 3D printer or other such dispensary that Bob hasn't obliterated, and begin producing copious amounts of algae. Hemophagic algae is fine.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
[4v2]
Yagyu successfully befuddles Bob with a pile of treats before attempting to analyze the blood.
[5]
The scanner tells him several things. First, its human blood. Second, its from exactly one donor. And Lastly, there are traces of cultures and chemicals generally found in cloning, implying this is all manufactured blood.
[2]
Scanning the door brings up a short dictionary definition of a door and plays a "Duuuh" sound effect.

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Try stopping the sprinklers[/b)
[1]
Tara reaches into the open control panel and, after a few seconds of hesitation, twists one of the many valves.  The sprinklers shut off for about 3 seconds. Then they turn on again, but twice as hard.

"Oh no."

"I'm confident you can figure this out."

Move on to sector A through the gap between the doors. Open said doors fully, if they aren't already.

For better or worse, the door into sector A proper is welded shut. Seems to have been done at the same time as when they added that blood pipe to it. Makes sense. Don't want blood backflow. Would be very messy.  Pathos bangs on the welded door with his little metal claws.

"Let me in! LET ME IIIIIIN!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: December 14, 2020, 01:06:54 am »

"Well then! Every religion does tend to feature a great flood myth, may as well get that box checked off early on."

Pray to ED for divine guidance. How may I best serve the will of the Sacred Name in this time of trial?

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: December 14, 2020, 04:06:00 am »

"Welp, it's all clone blood, probably from our target. Because of course it is."

How many fish are left? To know how much longer the Bob can be held at bay. Either way, while said crocofriend is distracted, try to shut down the sprinklers in a mechanical way (aka physically block the flow), using a toolkit charge if needed/relevant.

Let the water drain away/equalize for a bit (if there's a system to drain the water, use it, but let a more technology-oriented teammate handle it if possible).

Then, assuming no more shenanigans occurred and people are ready, unweld the door (use toolkit charge). Then open it a bit and take a video of what's on the other side with the scanner. Close door again and view it a safe framerate. First watch it myself, if no possession or whatever occurs also show it to my teammates in case they spot something Yagyu missed.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 04:11:19 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: December 14, 2020, 07:56:12 am »

"So we've possibly been contaminated with Durp's special brand of AIDS, well that's just great."
Use my engineer powers to aid in the water shutting off and removal.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: December 14, 2020, 09:24:02 am »

Sit stand around in the blood and wait for something to happen. Use medical knowledge to try and remember how many organs you'd need to make the next step of human evolution, probably one or two at max, this cloning stuff has given Sam an idea.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 04:29:11 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 334