Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 484117 times)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Wet and wild
« Reply #2010 on: April 04, 2020, 12:58:47 am »

"we should probably try to fix the whole infinite horde of demons thing, since we have to bring Derp back this way, probably."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: CrAzY tAxI~~~
« Reply #2011 on: April 04, 2020, 03:38:03 am »

"FUCK FUCK FUCK DERP FUCK FUCK I HATE Y--BLUB--UUUCK"

This problem might be my fault but I don't have to solve it.  I have an extra life!

Don't let go of Ji, despite the fact that she's letting go herself.  Shoot demons if they're seen.  Try not to get washed away.

Charge the laser and hope this isn't the worst idea.  Current charge level: d8.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Functioning (blindfold readied)
Smell: Nose plugs.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?
Touch: Riot armor

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: April 04, 2020, 06:04:23 am »

((Action edited))
I just had a thought, why would Mr Controller add water to demon portals unless the demons are swimmers? Maybe the demons he summoned are aquatic?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: April 04, 2020, 08:03:28 am »

"Where the fuck did all this water come from?"
Try to find the main power supply for the area and try to disconnect the hell portal.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: April 04, 2020, 08:04:19 am »

I opened the door to N and then the water is coming, so it came from N

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: April 04, 2020, 08:38:11 am »

I opened the door to N and then the water is coming, so it came from N

"Then close that door before they all drown dammit!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: April 04, 2020, 08:57:30 am »

"We've got demons, water, and Mr. Douchebag, what the hell did we do to deserve this, this whole mission is a disaster!"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: April 04, 2020, 09:30:45 am »

Tara sings just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do we do, we swim, swim as she swims through the door to N

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: April 05, 2020, 07:46:50 am »

Do my utmost not to die. Just focus one not drowning right now, and either ride the wave until the current dies down enough for me to swim to the first bit of dry land I see, or grab onto something that will allow me to haul myself out of the water (like the cable Pathos is attempting to throw us).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 02:24:53 am by Pancaek »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2019 on: April 05, 2020, 01:34:29 pm »

Attach myself to the ceiling so that I can avoid the water. Tie the power cord I got somewhere sturdy, like a pipe, and throw the other end at people who are in danger of getting carried away by the water.

Consider the following plan:
Have someone shoot some foam or attach something floaty (like an artifact container?) at my cutting charge to make it float.
Clear my Limited Omniscience of all other tracked items, focus solely on the explosive.
Once the water has taken the explosive close enough to the portal that the explosion will close it, detonate it.

If it looks like something that will work, then go through with it. Else just follow the people going to cut the power in the hopes I can do something to help them.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2020 on: April 06, 2020, 11:35:07 am »

I lost most of the turn (This seems to happen when I have to copy paste things and go back and forth thanks to the thread only showing a certain number of replies. Sometimes I select copy all and it just copies like...half or a quarter for some reason. Whatever.)

Here's the highlights because I ain't redoing the entire thing.

Tara got into N. N is basically entirely flooded so she's just up against the ceiling near the door.

Ji is being swept away and saw the first sign of demons, a giant maggot thing struggling to crawl up the hall against the water. She shot but missed. Wilfred attempted to keep hold of her, but failed. He ended up wedged in a doorway in the hall, stable for the moment. He's charging his laser.

Yagyu, ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES character ((Sheet looks fine)), Toby, Anya, Pathos, Richter, and Burt are all in the crawlspace in the ceiling, since thats where Yagyu and Pathos believe the most likely location of the cord they need to cut to stop the demon invasion is. Toby actually helped a lot because of his tentacle could pull people out of the water and up to the ceiling.

Gabe attempts to follow Tara to N, fails to get in there and is now clinging to the edge of the doorway to N, trying not to get pulled downstream.

The Water is slowing the demons by the sheer fact that they are having to push against the current to get to you. You have probably 2 or so turns until they reach you, at this rate.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: April 06, 2020, 12:33:30 pm »

"Hey I don't want to hurry you up fellow co-workers of OMNITECH™ but it looks like those mortally challenged peeps took swimming lessons"

Kenneth will unleash lead on the mortally challenged in an attempt to thin the horde while his fellow co-workers of OMNITECH™ find and cut the cord.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 02:47:23 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: April 06, 2020, 12:51:28 pm »

Take as deep a breath as possible while above water and then hold my breath. Then dive and swim towards the source of the water

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: April 06, 2020, 01:31:49 pm »

Yagyu, ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES character ((Sheet looks fine)), Toby, Anya, Pathos, Richter, and Burt are all in the crawlspace in the ceiling, since thats where Yagyu and Pathos believe the most likely location of the cord they need to cut to stop the demon invasion is. Toby actually helped a lot because of his tentacle could pull people out of the water and up to the ceiling.

Search for the correct cord using my technical expertise and then cut it. If possible, try not to cut other cords while doing so, but if that would be difficult due to the way they are bundled or something then fuck it, cut all of 'em.

Also, question: does this crawlspace extend to the whole of the section? If yes, could we use it to get the drop on the demons/shoot at them out of their reach, or perhaps even sneak up to section N should we want to?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 01:36:27 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: April 06, 2020, 02:28:46 pm »

Get back to the others
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 334