Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118592 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #600 on: January 20, 2019, 04:23:42 pm »

Search for whatever created a bridge to the heavens only to destroy it.

"Is there a problem, Zarel? Sorry if you wanted to use the tower, but trust me, I've been past that barrier. Your world would have been destroyed a long time ago without it."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh.
« Reply #601 on: January 20, 2019, 04:45:54 pm »

Absorb the energy and any souls of all the undead from the murderrealm. Coordinate with the underworld to keep things moving properly, and keep the energy siphons in line by any means neccessary.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Divine Fuckery: Atheism
« Reply #602 on: January 20, 2019, 05:30:25 pm »

having taken hold of some sort of massive* moose thing, thorn tries the same speech. This time with an accent that screams maple syrup and politeness. And hopefully, louder and more commanding.

Use my natural demianimal magnatism to recruit a furry army.

Now. My fellow beasts. Accept me as your alpha leader! Every pack, every herd, every family, heed my call!

If things go really well, bestow some intelligence to the alphas of the strongest and most dominant packs of animals, to carry out more precise stragims, on my behalf.

((*How massive we talking?))

Spoiler: Thorn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:37:32 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Sample Title
« Reply #603 on: January 21, 2019, 03:39:18 am »

Fly towards the underworld, feeding on its energy.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 21, 2019, 01:41:02 pm »

Placeholder action in case I haven't a chance to post a more in-depth one by the next update: I won't encourage or participate in this unexpected veneration of my name, but I'm not exactly complaining, either.
In fact... y'know, it's kind of nice.
I will offer a sheepish but embarrassed smile to my comrades/followers.

Wait and see if Attom manages to safely free Himself from His predicament. If not, spend 1 power to rescue Him.   

If he's all g... hmm, spend 1 power to finish outfitting the rest of the existing food elementals as the elite war variant, as well as overseeing and boosting the cooking up of fresh recruits.
...Wait, hold on, with Attom reduced to a demigod, are food elementals still being produced automatically by the kitchen?
If not, I shall do a great deal of prayer and contemplation in an attempt to ascertain the cause of the issue.

Quote from: Sheet

Name: U枴na
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental.
Aboard Attom's Food Cruiser, armed with a superweapon known as the Pressure Cooker.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh.
« Reply #605 on: January 21, 2019, 01:50:43 pm »

Just float to wherever fate takes me. If EP rescues me again, peacefully spend the rest of the decade performing acts of charity among the good mortals.
Spoiler: Cawder (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 22, 2019, 12:57:54 am »

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 5
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Ultra punches a single tear away. Partially because he and his family are alive again, but also because he's just so proud of his Perfect Son becoming his grandfather's foremost champion.

Spend 1 power breeding and training a chaos warbeast worthy of serving Kratos as companion and mount.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 22, 2019, 08:19:10 am »

Since it looks like I知 officially permadead (you deserved better, Giving Boar) I値l go ahead and make a new character.
Be with the beasts Lilith made, establish dominance over the wildlife!
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 22, 2019, 10:44:35 am »

Since it looks like I知 officially permadead (you deserved better, Giving Boar) I値l go ahead and make a new character.

((No, I think you got revived))
マlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 22, 2019, 11:39:16 am »

((The post doesn稚 mention me, and I知 not on the Pantheon. I壇 assumed that only people on the punch ship got revived.))
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 22, 2019, 01:10:26 pm »

((The post doesn稚 mention me, and I知 not on the Pantheon. I壇 assumed that only people on the punch ship got revived.))

Well shit. Sorry boss. I tried. Your son's still kicking though
マlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #611 on: January 22, 2019, 05:40:14 pm »

"Is there a problem, Zarel? Sorry if you wanted to use the tower, but trust me, I've been past that barrier. Your world would have been destroyed a long time ago without it."

"Not exactly a problem, but I would've liked to explore the other side myself."
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 23, 2019, 01:45:15 am »

"Not exactly a problem, but I would've liked to explore the other side myself."

"Hm. Here, how about this. You are Emperor of all Akahet. If you use your position to improve conditions for the poor and destitute of your Theocracy, then as soon as I have 4 power to spare I'll send you through the barrier in a spaceship. Is that good?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #613 on: January 24, 2019, 02:19:46 pm »

There was gonna be a turn here this morning but then my wifi adapter decided to break and render me unable to do shit until stores opened and I could buy another. And I have class fairly soon too. I'm gonna work on this till I have to go, but chances are I won't get it done till after I return. 

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Atheism
« Reply #614 on: January 24, 2019, 04:30:37 pm »

Spoiler: Logic (click to show/hide)
Ah... that was better. He had logic pulsing through his veins again. Hem, the God Machine's readings were strange... He could likely chase the machine, if he could keep on the signal.
Chase after the strange God Machine, wherever it has gone...
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 58