Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 423

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 527262 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4050 on: January 08, 2022, 03:24:07 pm »

For gender equality reasons female characters should also suffer gelding strikes.

That's because they seem to deal extra pain.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: January 08, 2022, 04:07:35 pm »

Selling DF to EA.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: January 08, 2022, 04:16:39 pm »

Selling DF to EA.

I mean, Today sold out to KitFox, which is arguably worse.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: January 08, 2022, 04:19:13 pm »

It was inevitable.

guitar noises
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: January 09, 2022, 04:12:17 am »

What about selling it to Ubisoft?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: January 09, 2022, 05:01:21 am »

In addition to selling out to a major, non-indie company, all future content (including that of currently-planned development arcs) will only be released through expensive DLC packs.

Considering how long you've been waiting, we at [insert_massive_faceless_corporation_here] have no doubt as to your willingness to fork over a measly $20.00 for the Myth & Magic DLC.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: January 09, 2022, 05:27:40 am »

In addition to selling out to a major, non-indie company, all future content (including that of currently-planned development arcs) will only be released through expensive DLC packs.

Considering how long you've been waiting, we at [insert_massive_faceless_corporation_here] have no doubt as to your willingness to fork over a measly $20.00 for the Myth & Magic DLC.

At least then the myth and magic update might come to fruition, instead of being stalled for the sake of this "Steam DF" shit. Fuck, even part 2 of villians got put on hold for this waste of effort.
Besides, i consider most "indies" to be far worse to sell your life's work to than a "faceless corporation". At least the latter has shareholders to please, and pleasing the shareholders needs customers. So corps are a known quantity. Their behaviour and products can be predicted. They want their stuff to have mass-appeal, while being just fresh enough to be novel.
Indies only have their own egoes to please, while pissing their ill-formed political opinions into the cesspool of social media, for all the world to see.

For the sake of the thread, here's a terrible suggestion:
Break off the "partnership" with KitFox and get Chucklefish to publish DF instead.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: January 09, 2022, 07:58:33 am »

What about selling it to Ubisoft?
...Microsoft?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: January 09, 2022, 08:29:55 am »

I mean TBH I admittedly know jackshit about corporations and how they relate to indie developers (also not like my own Steam account is loaded with a crazy amount of DLC purchases for every other game or anything :P).
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #4059 on: January 09, 2022, 09:47:23 am »

Add indies to the game.  It doesn't matter what that is, so long as it causes even more confusion than the term "indie" does already.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: January 09, 2022, 12:51:07 pm »

NFT
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: January 09, 2022, 02:32:08 pm »

sees no reply in last few hours

Oh I know!

Civs realize at random that artifacts do not wear from burning due to a bug and some dwarves may decide to intentionally have their artifacts set on fire.

Clowns better acknowledged in this kind of stuff can intentionally get for themselves artifacts stolen from dwarven civ and use it as weapons set on fire.

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: January 09, 2022, 03:06:55 pm »

Civs will use burning artifacts to fuel those torches in dungeons that are still lit even though nobody has been inside for millenia.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: January 09, 2022, 10:47:41 pm »

That's easy, dungeon critters just memory hack on their own and flag their torches and everything important to them as artifacts.

Megabeasts sometimes also delete the player or other adventurers that bother them.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: January 10, 2022, 01:53:16 am »

Give every creature in game should have the ability to hack the game, while removing this ability from the player.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 423