Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24301 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (9/4-?22? Now 13)
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2018, 08:52:48 am »

Is Moray still my vassal?
No the rebellion somehow broke them away.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2018, 11:53:11 pm »

Turn 9 (AD 1009):

Quote from: Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath
*crickets*
+1

Quote from: Maximum Spin Petty King of the Isle of Man, Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, The Isles, and Ulster
TIME TO CONQUER GWYNEDD. We demand full cession of Wales to the glorious Empire of Scots-Ireland!
The battle did not go well, you lost(5) +1

Quote from: Shadowclaw777 Duke of Munster and Connacht
*crickets*
+1.5

Quote from: Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany and Lothian
Conquer Northumberland
Your army was slaughtered(23) in the offensive. Leaving mostly defenseless in the defensive. You lost.

Quote from: RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland, Lancaster, York, Kent, Gwynedd, and Deheubarth
Attack Albany, and ask for assistance from Duke Haspen.
You easily conquer Albany and all his holdings, without the help of your duke. +28

Quote from: Haspen Duke of Essex, Hwicce, Wessex, Cornwall, East Anglia, and Mercia
Destroy Albany!
+3

Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath: 13; base income: 2-1(vassal); Liege: Petty King Maximum Spin of the Isle of Man

Maximum Spin Petty King of the Isle of Man, Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, The Isles, and Ulster: 30; base income: 4+2(vassals); Vassals: Duke Detoxicated of Leinster and Meath; Duke Shadowclaw777 of Munster and Connacht; Allies: Kashyyk Petty King of Albany

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Munster and Connacht: 27; base income: 3-1.5(player vassal); Liege: Petty King Maximum Spin of Isle of Man

Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany and Lothian: 27.5; base income: 3; Player Vassals: Duke TankKit of Moray Allies: ?Maximum Spin Petty King of the Isle of Man?

RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland, Lancaster, York, Kent, Gwynedd, Deheubarth, Albany, and Lothian: 133.5; base income: 24+3(player vassal); Vassals: Duke Haspen

Haspen Duke of Essex, Hwicce, Wessex, Cornwall, East Anglia, and Mercia: 70.5; base income: 6-3(vassal); Liege: King RulerOfNothing of England

The Scots are falling to the English, while the Irish bid their time? England will win next turn if nothing stops them('tech' victory).

gg Kashyyk, seems I am saying this to someone every turn now.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2018, 01:24:19 am »

So what exactly would a tech victory entail? Also:
Since victory is virtually assured, simply bide my time.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2018, 07:53:07 am »

Form the Kingdom of Scotland.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2018, 10:06:54 am »

Patiently wait.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2018, 11:22:11 am »

So what exactly would a tech victory entail? Also:
You would win and a new game starts.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2018, 11:31:05 am »

Damn, I was too late. Well, I'm up for the next game.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:44:27 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2018, 02:05:46 pm »

Considering that everyone would have to attack England and win to prolong the game, do we want to just start a new game? This would give England an auto win.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2018, 02:25:28 pm »

Yes to that!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2018, 11:36:45 pm »

Added a poll for the question I asked. Please answer, voting will be for 2 days.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2018, 05:42:14 pm »

Ok so it looks like we will start the next game. Here are your options:
A. New map
    1. Real world
    2. Made up world
B. Expand current map
    1. To the south
    2. To the east
    I. Keep current territories,  tech win will change
    II. Start from scratch
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2018, 07:19:39 pm »

Now that Britain's sorted itself out, let's expand the map south and get France involved. Would also be nice if we could expand south AND east.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2018, 09:03:20 pm »

So what's the difference between a new map and expanding the current map but starting from scratch?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2018, 09:25:09 pm »

Now that Britain's sorted itself out, let's expand the map south and get France involved. Would also be nice if we could expand south AND east.
+1

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2018, 04:06:12 am »

+1
+1 It ain't no empire until it's holy and roman!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28