Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24269 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (9/4-?22? Now 13)
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2018, 08:43:23 am »

There can be only 1 King of England, and all of Brittania >:V

THEREFORE

Offer King RulerOfNothing to become their vassal, ask for Mercia in exchange cuz the South considers its part of its corelands.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2018, 08:46:29 am »

Accept Haspen's vassalage, and cede Mercia to him. Also ask for assistance with any defensive conflicts this turn, but do not attack for now.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2018, 08:51:51 am »

Accept Haspen's vassalage, and cede Mercia to him. Also ask for assistance with any defensive conflicts this turn, but do not attack for now.

South protec!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2018, 09:19:58 am »

If there was two things I could take back, it was not forming the kingdom of Cymry and attacking york...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2018, 09:37:56 am »

My kingdom is actually stronger than Max's kingdom, as another reason not to vassal myself.

I will however accept an Alliance between all the people's of Scotland and Ireland against the English menace!

Offer Alliance to Maximum Spin

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2018, 09:42:48 am »

Guys, guys, don't fight. All us should just ally and vassal together, depending on your preference. Also, Albany, you're not taking into account his vassals. They have more than double your power in total. Still, if they accept the alliance then that works.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2018, 11:24:19 am »

The Politics are getting interesting.

I'm imagining that once a victory is achieved the map will grow larger and we will be able to expand then, no more killing each other needed!
If that is what everyone wants, that will happen. Tho with how current power stands that might not be what everyone wants.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2018, 10:42:48 pm »

Turn 8 (AD 1008):

Quote from: Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath
Begrudgingly accept the vassalage...
You have officially, tho not very happily, accepted being a vassal of the Isle of Man. +1

Quote from: TankKit Duke of Moray
Nothing
This turn you decided to be a mediator between you liege and Maximum Spin. Tho you have been overthrown by the peasantry. May this be a lesson to not engage an enemy that way outnumbers you.

Quote from: Maximum Spin King of the Isle of Man, Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, The Isles, and Ulster
Offer Albany the chance to become my vassal.
Renewing your alliance with Albany? +6

Quote from: Shadowclaw777 Petty Kingdom of Munster, Duke of Munster and Connacht
*crickets*
+1.5

Quote from: Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany and Lothian
Offer Alliance to Maximum Spin
Going to say that your alliance has been renewed? +3

Quote from: RulerOfNothing King of England, DDuke of Northumberland, Lancaster, York, Kent, Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia

Your armies stand watch at the boarder. +25

Quote from: Haspen Duke of Essex, Hwicce, Wessex, Cornwall, and East Anglia
Offer King RulerOfNothing to become their vassal, ask for Mercia in exchange cuz the South considers its part of its corelands.
You have become a vassal under England. +3

Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath: 12; base income: 2-1(vassal); Liege: Petty King Maximum Spin of the Isle of Man

TankKit Duke of Moray: 0(Warning revolts imminent); base income: 1-0.5(vassal); Liege: Petty King of Albany

Maximum Spin Petty King of the Isle of Man, Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, The Isles, and Ulster: 29; base income: 4+2(vassals); Vassals: Duke Detoxicated of Leinster and Meath; Duke Shadowclaw777 of Munster and Connacht; Allies: Kashyyk Petty King of Albany

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Munster and Connacht: 25.5; base income: 3-1.5(player vassal); Liege: Petty King Maximum Spin of Isle of Man

Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany and Lothian: 27.5; base income: 3; Player Vassals: Duke TankKit of Moray Allies: ?Maximum Spin Petty King of the Isle of Man?

RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland, Lancaster, York, Kent and Gwynedd, Deheubarth: 105.5; base income: 22+3(player vassal); Vassals: Duke Haspen

Haspen Duke of Essex, Hwicce, Wessex, Cornwall, East Anglia, and Mercia: 67.5; base income: 6-3(vassal); Liege: King RulerOfNothing of England

Map:

There was a lot of talking this turn and no fighting. Is Britannia about to finally see peace?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:06:39 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2018, 10:55:10 pm »

Was giving TankKit the Isles not enough to save him? I suppose I can see why not, in which case probably best to demand fealty from the new Moray now. Still annoying to have to spend another turn integrating that instead of BEATING UP THE ENGLISH.

Actually, Moray will have to wait, I guess. TIME TO CONQUER GWYNEDD. We demand full cession of Wales to the glorious Empire of Scots-Ireland!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:07:52 pm by Maximum Spin »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2018, 10:55:54 pm »

Can you replace “crickets” with expending 20 on improving income?

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2018, 10:58:14 pm »

Attack Albany, and ask for assistance from Duke Haspen.
Also Haspen should have Mercia.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2018, 11:03:36 pm »

Can you replace “crickets” with expending 20 on improving income?
You are not a king so you do not get that as an action, sorry.

Also Haspen should have Mercia.
Opps, clerical error. Just blame the locals.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2018, 11:53:06 pm »

Destroy Albany!
SigFlags!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2018, 01:50:39 am »

Conquer Northumberland

Is Moray still my vassal?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2018, 03:47:09 am »

Also, looking back, I just realized that my Assist Albany action, intended for conquering the Isles, got caught up with assisting him in the defence of Wales due him editing his action. Curse you, boss! Curse youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And now the English are invading. Something tells me the Northen Alliance isn't going to fare well against England.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28