Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24271 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (9/4-?22? Now 13)
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2018, 11:38:50 am »

I have 30.5 according to the turn results.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2018, 12:42:17 pm »

I believe he was just asking if you still wanted to do it after learning that infomation, boss. After all, you would only have 5.5 points left afterwards, making you easy pickings for others even with me supporting you.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2018, 12:52:25 pm »

Wait it costs? I thought it was just a threshold.  Let's hold off for now then.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2018, 03:58:35 pm »

It does cost, but the cost is 15.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2018, 02:47:52 am »

Send vassal request towards Maximum Spin

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2018, 04:31:57 pm »

I'll be gone, away from internet, this weekend so I'll give you guys till Monday to finalize and discuss options.

If anyone has questions I have ~ 2 hours till I am leaving and intermittent times throughout the weekend, so ask away. You can also hit me up on discord, but with an @MonkeyMarkMario so I can see it.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2018, 12:15:15 am »

Turn 7 (AD 1007):

Quote from: Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath
*crickets*
+1

Quote from: TankKit Duke of Moray
Assist Albany
You lost majorly in the battle for Wales(9.5) -9

Quote from: Maximum Spin Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, and Ulster
Pending detoxicated's confirmation, accept the Irish as vassals and conquer The Isles.
Considering that detoxicated never got back and his leige is becoming a vassal that means he will be you vassal, unless he revolts. You conquer The Isles with no losses. You lost majorly in the battle for The Isles against Albany(26). -10

Quote from: Shadowclaw777 Petty Kingdom of Munster, Duke of Munster and Connacht
Send vassal request towards Maximum Spin
He accepted +3

Quote from: Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany
Accept Wales as vassal and aid them. Blob into The Isles and gifts it to Moray as reward for good service.
They would have accepted your decision but were conquered by the Isle of Man. You won the first battle against the Isle of Man. You lose badly against the English in the battle for Wales(9.5) -6

Quote from: RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland and Lancaster
Attack Wales, spend 10 points to improve income.
Your armies mop the field against the Welsh and the Scots conquering all of Wales. +30

Quote from: Haspen Duke of Essex, Hwicce, Wessex, Cornwall, and Kent
Attack East Anglia to conquer it, and if I can, give Kent away to Northumberland per our ~special~ agreement.
East Anglia accepts you as their leige(darn you still get Petty kingdom of South England). You give Kent to England. +15

Quote from: piratejoe Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia
Request to become a vassal of Albany
They accepted. And you were conquered by England so it does not matter.

Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath: 11; base income: 2-1(vassal); Liege: Petty King Maximum Spin of the Isle of Man

TankKit Duke of Moray: 0(Warning revolts imminent); base income: 1-0.5(vassal); Liege: Petty King of Albany

Maximum Spin Petty King of the Isle of Man, Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, The Isles, and Ulster: 23; base income: 4+2(vassals); Vassals: Duke Detoxicated of Leinster and Meath; Duke Shadowclaw777 of Munster and Connacht

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Munster and Connacht: 24; base income: 3-1.5(player vassal); Liege: Petty King Maximum Spin of Isle of Man

Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany and Lothian: 24.5; base income: 3+0.5(player vassal); Player Vassals: Duke TankKit of Moray Allies: ?The Isles?

RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland, Lancaster, York, Kent, Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia: 80.5; base income: 18+5(next turn(8)); Allies: Duke Haspen

Haspen Petty King of South England, Duke of Essex, Hwicce, Wessex, Cornwall, and East Anglia: 64.5; base income: 6; Allies: King RulerOfNothing of England

piratejoe Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia: 6.5; base income: 3; Allies: Petty King Kashyyk of Albany

Map:
Ya no more map, unless you really want one. It takes a lot of time.

The Irish have finally joined with the Scots? Have we gotten to the point of the English vs everyone else. Can everyone stop England, only time will tell.

gg piratejoe, for real this time.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2018, 01:57:24 am »

Offer Albany the chance to become my vassal. "We must hang together or we shall all hang separately."

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2018, 03:00:37 am »

SON OF A...uuuugh. Oh well. Can I at least have the Isles if we become your vassal?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2018, 03:17:42 am »

...Sure. If Albany accepts vassalship, Moray gets the Isles.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2018, 03:56:01 am »

Begrudignliy accept the vassalage...

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2018, 04:00:45 am »

"Incidentally, I also encourage my vassals to begin taking bites out of England. It might be better to take single provinces rather than overextending."

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2018, 07:06:17 am »

Or you could become my vassal Max, and return The Isles to Moray as was already decided on.

Either way though, I agree that England is a dangerous player at the moment. If you can see the sense in returning The Isles to us, I will happily wait for your Vassaldom offer until after England is dealt with.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2018, 08:02:35 am »

Just accept the vassalship, boss. They're too powerful for us to fight, and England makes it too dangerous for us to fight each other while it still exists, and I have an imminent rebellion to deal with.

Actually, why don't we all just become allies? That way everyone gets to keep their current power and we could still fight off any enemies together. After all, it's in everyone's interest to keep their current power, and there will always be an opportunity to attack elsewhere to expand. I'm imagining that once a victory is achieved the map will grow larger and we will be able to expand then, no more killing each other needed!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2018, 08:20:55 am »

Actually, why don't we all just become allies? That way everyone gets to keep their current power and we could still fight off any enemies together. After all, it's in everyone's interest to keep their current power, and there will always be an opportunity to attack elsewhere to expand. I'm imagining that once a victory is achieved the map will grow larger and we will be able to expand then, no more killing each other needed!
I'm willing to settle for alliance. Of course, you might prefer the security vassaldom brings (since I could simply choose not to honour an alliance in a bad spot), but honestly I'm not really a person who would do that except out of dire need. Although you could always be my vassal and then, after taking care of England, we can take revenge on Albany. :P
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28