Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Silly RTD{Not too serious about this, but come to minimalism anyway}  (Read 5577 times)

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
Re: Silly RTD{Not too serious about this, but come to minimalism anyway}
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 08:14:18 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 08:24:16 am »

Turn 1, Turn of the 1s
Play zany music of your choice
One post per turn, posts take precedence.

Red vs Blue yes!

I choose . . . BLUE
Roll: 1

You join Blue. As a Servant of the Castle. Now go clean the stables.

BE BLUE

STATION PEASANT ARCHERS ON BATTLEMENTS, GET OTHER PEASANTS FROM SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE TO STOCK CASTLE WITH FOOD IN CASE OF SIEGE

Rolls, 4, 5.

You rustle up some peasants, and equip them with bows to guard the battlements. You also get them to give you a supply of food. You're promoted to Captain of the Guard.

red!
Turn monkeymarkmario into an ice cream using the magic words!

Roll: 1.

You turn yourself into Ice Cream instead, and Melt in the Sun. You are now dead, Reroll, Rick-Roll-er.

Blue

Begin production of orbital death lazer.
Roll: 1.

You find some iron to begin the process, but get an arrow to the knee from a passing archer. You trip and get your head bashed in by that metal you were carrying. Reroll, Road Roller.

Red team! Glory to Mother Яussia!
IT'S TIME FOR THE BEAR CAVALRY TO SAVE THE DAY! ASSIST DUSTAN HACHE WITH HIS QUEST TO KILL MONKEYMARKMARIO!
Roll 1.

You assist the now Ice Cream dustan. Your bears turn on you, and tear your arm off. You are now surrounded by angry bears.

Red!
Spawn in with a DP-28 and search the castle for any useful supplies.
Roll 3.

You daydream about spawning in with something that hasn't been invented. You find food.

I choose to leave ZE red communist west behind, and create the rebellious PURPLE republic after a popular uprising in both countries. Hastily garrison a previously abandoned castle conveniently equidistant from both countries, with suspiciously well maintained fortifications and wells.
let's run this shit into the ground

Roll 1.

You find a castle, but it's just a pile of crumbling rocks. Best get to-' Rock falls on your head. You respawn as Purple at the ancient castle.

Joining Purple.

I'll enter existence, then give myself a tripwire firemine layer, modified to have the fire mines only hurt and be detonated by non-purple members.
Roll: 1

You create big boom. You're in said big boom. Respawn, reroll, and think about all the deaths that have happened.

Red Team: Stands for Bloody.
Dustan Hache- Dead, died as melted Ice Cream.
CABL- Arm torn off, surrounded by angry bears.
King Zultan- Found food. Daydreaming. Alive.

Blue Team- Stands Prepared.
MonkeyMarkMario- Stable Boy. Alive, and cleaning the stables.
Yoink- Captain of the Guard- Peasant Archers, and Food stockpiled.
Ragnar the Råsh of Emal- Arrow to the knee, and head bashed in. Dead.

Purple Team- Ancient Castle, Dead Revolution.
Redjive_Industries- Found a Castle crumbling, got crumpled by a falling rock from said castle. Dead.
0cra_tr0per- 0cra make big boom. tr0per now dead from big boom.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:26:02 am by TricMagic »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 08:27:11 am »

I'll re-enter existence, then give myself a tripwire firemine layer, modified to have the fire mines only hurt and be detonated by non-purple members. Proceed to put the firemines laid at every entrance, burning and blowing up any intruders.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 02:07:36 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 08:27:32 am »

Fuck me that's the most 1s I've ever seen in a dice roll game. Looks like blue has a massive advantage.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 08:30:12 am »

I take the hint that this is going to be a medieval focused game, and go and sneak into red territory to see if I can't recruit some peasants for the glory of democracy and freedom. Recruit whoever is in our territory as well. Tell Ocra to stop screwing with his terrifying fire device and get to work making a not shit central keep with the NPCs of our glorious castle.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:33:08 am by Redjive_Industries »

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 08:34:48 am »

also if I see a nicer castle that no one has claimed during my recruitment drive, switch to that one.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 08:56:01 am »

DEVOUR ALL OF THE BEARS, THEN DIGEST THEIR LIFEFORCE IN ORDER TO GROW MY ARM BACK!

((NOTE TO GM: IT WOULD BE EVEN COOLER IF I GROW A BEAR ARM IF I GET FIVE ON MY ROLL!))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 09:16:25 am »

Leave the battlefield to learn the secrets of magic.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 01:43:27 pm by Ragnar the Råsh of Emal »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 09:46:28 am »

Set up a lab and begin trying to clone dumb peasants, if that works clone myself.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 01:28:44 pm »

Team red

Sacrifice peasants to grandfather Nurgle to ascend to eternal demonhood

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 02:46:04 pm »

Blue.

Deliver an inspiring speech to any allies/people nearby to motivate them/get them to join Blue.

BLUE IS THE COLOR OF THE PEOPLE! RED PROMISES EQUALITY, BUT THEN FAILS TO DELIVER! AND PURPLE IS A HERESY! IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED! JOIN BLUE, AND WE WILL STRIKE DOWN THIS FALSE HOPE AND THAT WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2018, 01:38:58 am »

Gather some metal and use it to invent the DP-28.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2018, 08:00:59 am »

I'll re-enter existence, then give myself a tripwire firemine layer, modified to have the fire mines only hurt and be detonated by non-purple members. Proceed to put the firemines laid at every entrance, burning and blowing up any intruders.
You were a bit too successful, and gunpowder explosion traps cover every hallway. How'd you even get gunpowder anyway?

I take the hint that this is going to be a medieval focused game, and go and sneak into red territory to see if I can't recruit some peasants for the glory of democracy and freedom. Recruit whoever is in our territory as well. Tell Ocra to stop screwing with his terrifying fire device and get to work making a not shit central keep with the NPCs of our glorious castle.
You give a rousing speech fr democracy and freedom. so rousing in fact you've started a revolt right then and there.

DEVOUR ALL OF THE BEARS, THEN DIGEST THEIR LIFEFORCE IN ORDER TO GROW MY ARM BACK!

((NOTE TO GM: IT WOULD BE EVEN COOLER IF I GROW A BEAR ARM IF I GET FIVE ON MY ROLL!))
You devour the bears, somehow, and get your arm back. You also now have the strength of a bear.

Leave the battlefield to learn the secrets of magic.
You leave the factions and set up on the mountain. You are now a hermit.

Set up a lab and begin trying to clone dumb peasants, if that works clone myself.
You try and set up a secret lab in the stables, but find you can't dig through walls or the ground. You broke your fingers. And you still need to take care of the horses..

Team red

Sacrifice peasants to grandfather Nurgle to ascend to eternal demonhood
You sacrifice some peasants.

Blue.

Deliver an inspiring speech to any allies/people nearby to motivate them/get them to join Blue.

BLUE IS THE COLOR OF THE PEOPLE! RED PROMISES EQUALITY, BUT THEN FAILS TO DELIVER! AND PURPLE IS A HERESY! IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED! JOIN BLUE, AND WE WILL STRIKE DOWN THIS FALSE HOPE AND THAT WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN!
The revolt strikes you down for Hypacrisy against the Dead Rebellion. You died. Reroll

Gather some metal and use it to invent the DP-28.
You find iron, and start work on a revolutionary design.

Red-Dead, Bear, Revolutionary
CABL- Strength of the Bear.
sprinkled_chariot- Sacrificed some peasants.
King Zultan- Working at the forge

Blue- 1 yoink standing. Oh, and a Stable Boy.
MonkeyMarkMario- Broken fingers, still a stable boy.
The_Two_Eternities- Killed for Hypicrisy.

Purple- DEAD REVOLUTION
0cra_tr0per- All the Mines! All the BOOM!!
Redjive_Industries- Viva la Revilution!

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 08:04:16 am »

Try figuring out how to cast magic in this world.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 08:11:14 am »

Make a suicide run at the enemy.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5