Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 92656 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 3: Aftermath (11/12)
« Reply #750 on: October 06, 2018, 12:13:09 pm »

(2-Shot, Night): That Thing Starver Had [self]: You learn what players, if any, visited you this night. Bid 1$.
(???): Posting Mystery Box: Has something to do with posting. Bid 22$

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 06, 2018, 12:40:38 pm »

Webadict inspects as town, for anyone interested. I think it'd be pretty audacious of him to bring up godfathers in day 1 if he were one, as well.

I'm still happy to lynch IcyTea based on his behaviour with the Caz wagon.

Tric:
I learned something interesting last night. That IcyTea is lying. He doesn't have more money than the rest of us. And since mafia can only pass the cash at night.. He also wasn't in his house at all last night, so there is that. What did you do?
Can you elaborate on this a bit? Do you mean it was a lie that IcyTea had more money when he made a post claiming to have more money, or did he not have more money last night?

TBF:
I've asked you the same question a couple of times now. Do you plan to answer it?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 06, 2018, 01:06:47 pm »

Can you reiterate the question?

Bid $1/$23
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 06, 2018, 01:23:09 pm »

Tric:
I learned something interesting last night. That IcyTea is lying. He doesn't have more money than the rest of us. And since mafia can only pass the cash at night.. He also wasn't in his house at all last night, so there is that. What did you do?
Can you elaborate on this a bit? Do you mean it was a lie that IcyTea had more money when he made a post claiming to have more money, or did he not have more money last night?

102.. That comes to 50+(20x2)+(6x2). Or 50 + 40= 90. 90 + 12 = 102. His cash value is completely normal. So him saying he had more than 50 at the start of Day 1 is clearly a lie.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 06, 2018, 01:25:16 pm »

Bid $1/$23

Bid 1$|30$

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 06, 2018, 01:34:19 pm »

102.. That comes to 50+(20x2)+(6x2). Or 50 + 40= 90. 90 + 12 = 102. His cash value is completely normal. So him saying he had more than 50 at the start of Day 1 is clearly a lie.
Day 1 start: 60$. Day 1 end: 66$. Day 2 start: 96$. Day 2 end: 102$. Day 3 start: 30$.

A "normal" net worth would be as follows:

Day 1 start: 50$. Day 1 end: 56$. Day 2 start: 76$. Day 2 end: 82$. Day 3 start: 102$.

I'm guessing your ability counts the money at day end rather than at day start.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 06, 2018, 01:40:48 pm »

Bid $1/$23

Bid 1$|30$
Why?
It's a mystery box!  It's probably evil!  I have already stated that I am able to weather evil post-related powers better than the average player!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 06, 2018, 01:45:53 pm »

I miscounted... Unvote...

In this case then, Teneb.

I mean, that does kinda verify him promptly, He went out apparently, and his cash flow checks out. the 20$ didn't occur Day 1. Just so happens that both calcs are correct, and I jumped to a conclusion.

Ninja Fish. Do you have a read list for us Fish?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 06, 2018, 01:51:00 pm »

Not really.

I still don't trust Deus Asmoth.  I do think Wuba is likely town.

TricMagic is still kind of setting off my wtfometer too much for me to get a read on him.

FoU: Can we bid fractional dollars?
Sigtext

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 06, 2018, 02:04:53 pm »

I mean, that does kinda verify him promptly, He went out apparently, and his cash flow checks out.
What do you mean by "cash flow checks out"?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 06, 2018, 02:10:29 pm »

Mostly it verifies you aren't lying about having more money than the rest of us, and since Mafia need a night to pass it around, that lowers your chances of actually being Mafia. There isn't much reason for that day 1 reveal on the Mafia side.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 06, 2018, 02:23:45 pm »

I thought that was your case against Teneb, considering you wrote it after your vote. What is your case against him, then?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 2: The World Falls Over (12/12)(replacement needed)
« Reply #762 on: October 06, 2018, 02:37:52 pm »

Nin Dues. You are on my scum list Teneb, if only from your strange movements. Calling me insane is fine, but.. Well, for now it's on Caz, but I can just about tear you two apart, easily.

This will take a bit, if only cause of the buried posts. Summary though. One of them is not playing straight with the other.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 06, 2018, 02:47:21 pm »

Can you read the thread?

It's a mystery box!  It's probably evil!  I have already stated that I am able to weather evil post-related powers better than the average player!
And what reason does anyone have to believe you here?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 2: The World Falls Over (12/12)
« Reply #764 on: October 06, 2018, 02:57:04 pm »

Spoiler: Teneb post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Persus post (click to show/hide)

Lot of posts, but Teneb is a bit... Yeah. I believe I've emphasized the relevant parts in Teneb's post. I got that info from Teneb, and Teneb tries to throw us under for some reason.

Day 1, after Teneb revealed Persus's rolename, it seemed like they covered each others backs that day. But here, Teneb violently denies that, even though it happened. It certainly can be spun that they were circling each other day 1, and didn't want to lose the chat, but now.

I suppose the last bit is the fact that he didn't vote yesterday for Caz, as well as took a vote from me for some reason. {Most likely because I would lynch him if I had the means. This has been in my mind for a bit.}
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 59