Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Clone Wars RTD (3/3 Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 3  (Read 10770 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars RTD (3/3 Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 3
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2018, 09:44:22 pm »

I appreciate that, especially considering I am not a great writer. If you notice there have been mistakes in past updates which I retroactively fixed. Also if I see something that is too complex for the time you would be able to do this in, think each update is roughly no longer than a minute, than I will either disregard the complex orders for the simpler orders the tun before or take some of the details out. Eventually this will expand into being entire armies clashing with each update being upwards of a few hours between orders, tho that is a few matches down the line, maybe even a few months, or a whole new game.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2018, 03:37:07 am »

One clone runs the clone maker and all of the other clones get behind the barricade and shoot Dustan's clones.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2018, 11:25:54 am »

King Zultan:
One clone runs the clone maker and all of the other clones get behind the barricade and shoot Dustan's clones.
2 clones shoot themselves. 1 clone kills an enemy attacker clone, but injures himself. 1 hits his target.

The_Two_Eternities:
Keep operating the clone maker and attacking Dustan.
You kill 2 enemy clones.

Dustan Hache:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Attacking:6,6,3,Defending:5,1,Suicide mission:2,3,Vets:7,5
Your defending clones puts up a decent defense +1 temp HP, defending only. 2 of your attackers damage the barricade but injure themselves. The vets kill of The_Two_Eternities, 1 cannot attack next turn, and fail to get the clone maker. The suicide clones kill themselves, no damage to enemy.

Everyone gained a clone. The_Two_Eternities got lucky, if you rolled any less you would have not stayed in.

King Zultan:
6 Clones:
3 Armored healthy clones(-1 to enemy rolls)
0 healthy unarmored clones
3 injured unarmored clone(1/3)
1 Clone Maker
1 Barricade; Bar1= 3/10
XP:2
XP Bank: 1.1

The_Two_Eternities:
1 Clones:
1 healthy clones
1 Clone Maker
4 Dead Clones
XP Bank: 1.1

Dustan Hache:
7 Clones:
1 experienced armored healthy clones
1 experienced armored injured(1/3) clone(stuck)
4 regular healthy clones
1 regular injured(1/3) clones
0 regular very injured(2/3) clones
1 Clone Maker
5 Dead Clone
XP:5
2 Armor

Questorhank(not in the fight)
0 Clones:
0 healthy clones
XP:0
XP Bank:11.58
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:09:09 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2018, 11:35:03 am »

Something doesn't match up here. One of my vets rolled a five, but both of them are stuck.
On top of that, eternities rolled two fives, but according to the turn one of them injured themselves. What gives?
Edit: the numbers are all over the place. I'm listed as having five dead clones, eternities is listed as having four, and zultan (being the only person I have not managed to kill any clones on)   has one injured clone despite having two of them shoot themselves.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:40:22 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2018, 11:37:10 am »

Fixed, thank you. I wrote up eternities turn before give the -1 for operating and for you I thought the 7 was for both of the vets, I will be doing squad based rolls next match so be prepared for that.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:40:14 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2018, 11:45:11 am »

More irregularities detected. Check previous post.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:56:02 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2018, 11:48:05 am »

Operate the clone maker.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2018, 01:50:28 pm »

Wow, I am all over the place, the dead clones are total dead.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2018, 03:48:12 am »

One clone runs the clone maker, one clone repairs the barricade, every one else stays behind the barricade and attacks Dustan's clones.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2018, 02:44:03 pm »

One clone runs the clone maker, one clone repairs the barricade, every one else stays behind the barricade and attacks Dustan's clones.
Your clone repairs the barricade back up to 3/4. 1 clone shoots his foot, the other 3 hit their targets.

Operate the clone maker.
Your clone is working, to death.

attacking The_Two_Eternities:4,2,4,Attacking Zultan:4,Vet:6
You eliminate The_Two_Eternities clone and fail to get close to the clone maker. You injure 1 of Zultan's Armored clones. The Vet damages Zultan's clone maker, but got hit by shrapnel.

Everyone gained a clone. The_Two_Eternities luck ran out.

King Zultan:
7 Clones:
2 Armored healthy clones(-1 to enemy rolls)
1 Armored injured clone(1/3)(-1 to enemy rolls)
1 healthy unarmored clones
2 injured unarmored clone(1/3)
1 very injured unarmored clone(2/3)
1 Clone Maker; CM1= 3/6
1 Barricade; Bar1= 7.5/10
XP Bank: 1.15

The_Two_Eternities:
0 Clones:
0 healthy clones
0 very injured clone(2/3)
1 Clone Maker
5 Dead Clones
XP Bank: 1.15

Dustan Hache:
8 Clones:
0 experienced armored healthy clones
2 experienced armored injured(1/3) clone
3 regular healthy clones
2 regular injured(1/3) clones
1 regular very injured(2/3) clones
1 Clone Maker
5 Dead Clone
XP:6
2 Armor

Questorhank(not in the fight)
0 Clones:
0 healthy clones
XP:0
XP Bank:12.16
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:53:54 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2018, 02:51:37 pm »

Injured clone operates the clone maker, healthy clone attacks Dustan.

Be retconned out of existence.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:15:26 pm by The_Two_Eternities »
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2018, 03:27:56 pm »

Something doesn't add up here. I rolled two 4s when attacking eternities. How is his clone still alive? Better question: how come he has yet another clone despite having been interrupted by my attacks twice, with one of them eliminiating all but the fresh clone? I smell Bias.
Edit: and while we're at it,wheres my second attack on zultan? He should have been attacked twice because I had two normal clones to spare.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:31:03 pm by Dustan Hache »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2018, 03:52:23 pm »

Nope you only had 1 clone remaining: 1 vet stuck, 1 vet sabotaging zultan's cloner, 2 healthy 1 injured attack eternities, 1 healthy operates the clone maker, and the remainder(1) try to force Zultans clones out of hiding with a grenade or something. The total is 7 and that is how many clones you had. Clones that are just set to run the clone maker I do not role for.

As far as The_Two_Eternities he is actually dead, sorry I had that originally typed and I thought that was what I posted. Sorry The_Two_Eternities.

Let me fix the update.Update fixed!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:56:08 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2018, 04:41:09 pm »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2018, 07:46:12 am »

One clone runs the clone maker and everyone else gets behind the barricade and shoots at Dustan's clones.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8