Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Clone Wars RTD (3/3 Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 3  (Read 10750 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars RTD (4/? Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 2 Over
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2018, 04:54:22 am »

I'm liking the game so far and teams sound interesting.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars RTD (4/? Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 2 Over
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2018, 11:49:49 am »

We are still waiting on Questorhank.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile

I’ll have to sit this one out. Forgot to say I’m going on vacation.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok, no problem.

we will start in a few hours.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars RTD (3/3 Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 3 Begining
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2018, 10:51:20 pm »

King Zultan:
4 Clones:
3 Armored healthy clones(-1 to enemy rolls)
1 healthy clones
1 Clone Maker
1 Barricade
XP:0
XP Bank: 1

The_Two_Eternities:
3 Clones:
3 healthy clones
1 Clone Maker
XP Bank: 1

Dustan Hache:
10 Clones:
2 experienced armored healthy clones
8 regular healthy clones
1 Clone Maker
2 Armor

Check to see if everything is in order. If so ready up by posting your turn. Will wait until tomorrow morning my time, PST, to begin the next match. aka 12 hours from posting.

Because we have only 3 people, and Dustan is the clear leader, the teams are Dustan vs. The_Two_Eternities & King Zultan. The match ends when one commander is left, one team is left, or one team wins by all others surrendering to it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:38:02 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2018, 11:08:25 pm »

Man the clone machine. All other clones attack Dustan.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2018, 05:18:30 am »

Really? You're gonna poke the sleeping bear?
...okay.
vets: follow veteran strategy (shoot last, avoid getting hit) and attack eternities.
Regulars: 1 man and defend the cloner, three join in the assault on eternities, aiming to capture his cloner. Remaining four provide covering fire against attackers.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:10:27 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2018, 11:45:01 am »

The unarmored clone mans the clone maker and the armored ones get behind the barricade and shoot Dustan's clones.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:14:09 pm by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2018, 11:49:57 am »

The unarmored clone mans the clone maker and the armored ones get behind the barricade and shoot Two Eternities clones.

We're on the same team, you nimrod! Blue on blue!
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2018, 12:15:45 pm »

Was not paying attention, and skipped over the stuff at the bottom, but I have fixed it.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars RTD (3/3 Waitlisters Welcome) - Match 3
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2018, 06:12:04 pm »

King Zultan:
The unarmored clone mans the clone maker and the armored ones get behind the barricade and shoot Dustan's clones.
1 clone shoots the barricade and losses next turns action for 'disciplinary actions'. Your other clones hit their marks, 1 even kills his target.

The_Two_Eternities:
1 of your clone hit the other misses.

Dustan Hache:
vets: follow veteran strategy (shoot last, avoid getting hit) and attack eternities.
Regulars: 1 man and defend the cloner, three join in the assault on eternities, aiming to capture his cloner. Remaining four provide covering fire against attackers.

Operating:2,attacking:4,6,2,Defending:2,3,7,5,Vets:6,4
Your clones make an effective defense -1 enemy rolls. You operator decides not to help defend. Your clones kill 2 enemy clones, but injure themselves in the process. They injure the last clone and fail to capture the clone maker.

Everyone gained a clone.
The XP Bank works even if you are not in the match. Which is why Questorhank is in the stats and all his XP is in the Bank.

King Zultan:
5 Clones:
3 Armored healthy clones(-1 to enemy rolls)
2 healthy unarmored clones
1 Clone Maker
1 Barricade; Bar1= 9/10
XP:1
XP Bank: 1.05

The_Two_Eternities:
2 Clones:
2 healthy clones
1 Clone Maker
2 Dead Clones
XP Bank: 1.05

Dustan Hache:
10 Clones:
1 experienced armored healthy clones
1 experienced armored injured(1/3) clone
6 regular healthy clones
2 regular injured(1/3) clones
0 regular very injured(2/3) clones
1 Clone Maker
1 Dead Clone
XP:2
2 Armor

Questorhank(not in the fight)
0 Clones:
0 healthy clones
XP Bank:11.03
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2018, 07:59:14 pm »

Keep operating the clone maker and attacking Dustan.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2018, 08:15:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2018, 08:19:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I love how elaborate you are in your orders. The more details the better your outcome could be, while at the same time taking me longer to update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2018, 09:27:55 pm »

To be fair, I am being intentionally vague. The level of technology is not clearly defined aside from access to conventional firearms, cloning devices, and explosives. Additionally, This is a PVP RTD. Overcomplexity tends to be the bane of such games due to the interactions and reactions involved.
More details means a higher chance of the GM becoming overwhelmed, which in turn leads to A) details being missed or misplaced or B) eventual hiatus due to the GM getting exhausted/bored of writing up huge tracts of land walls of text.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8