-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37347 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #360 on: June 09, 2018, 04:06:26 pm »

Did they carry any weapons?

[This would be no, they were unarmed]
[Also, need to go off for an hour]

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 09, 2018, 04:07:39 pm »

"No..."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 09, 2018, 05:05:20 pm »

"I should be fine. If hey don't have any weapons, I only need to avoid being grabbed.."

"Head down the stairs, I'll be there in a moment."

Selene has moved to unlock O-1's treasure chest. She'll move down the stairs at the end of the turn.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 09, 2018, 05:08:13 pm »

is confused.
Selene darts pass and heads on to K-5.

"I should be fine. If hey don't have any weapons, I only need to avoid being grabbed.."

"Head down the stairs, I'll be there in a moment."

Selene has moved to unlock O-1's treasure chest. She'll move down the stairs at the end of the turn.
it's not a problem per-se, but I want to know where we are please.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 09, 2018, 05:09:24 pm »

opps... that's supposed to be K-1...

Selene deosn't have levitation, just boots.(Or in other words the skill to move so quickly)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:11:29 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 09, 2018, 05:10:15 pm »

okay, that makes more sense. at least now you know why Terissa was so very concerned last turn and I used the verbage "hopped down". I'll go down the stairs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 09, 2018, 05:27:49 pm »

Selene catches up.

Now at the center of the Sigil.

The darkness is receding from Selene. Void Counter has been removed.

Hah... That's better.

Selene reaches into her Bag and grabs a Vulrenary. Fully healed.

The Sigil reacts, Potion has been purged from Selene's system.

Update on Selene's appearance, she has a rusty sword at her side. Their is some kind of cloudy gem inset into the hilt.
The Sigil paints it green.

Selene stares out at the darkness.

Any comment, or does Selene start talking?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 09, 2018, 05:30:19 pm »

"Um, what just happened?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 09, 2018, 05:36:02 pm »

"Not much Clue... I couldn't get it to activate."

"It does seem that these things are meant to protect from the Shadows though. They're staying a good way away from it."

"A quick lesson on them, pay attention."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 09, 2018, 05:40:23 pm »

"Uh, okay... what'd you get from the chests by the way?"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:42:59 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 09, 2018, 05:57:53 pm »

"hmm. Not too sure what it is, but the gem is interesting enough. The Base might be useful too."

"Now, Shadows.."

"What they are isn't really important at the moment. But their strength and abilities are geared to take down the living."

"Given that these Bonewalkers don't have any weapons, I would guess that they're rather weak right now."

"As for that.. my guess is that it's a Nexus."

"A Nexus is an outflow of whatever creates these Shadows. Destroy it, and the other portals in the area will close."

"Granted, a nexus in the area means there is some far stronger Shadow in the vicinity powering it."

"But we only have to deal with a fraction of it's power to close it. Though given enough time, it will reopen."

"That's the reason there is a barrier around this mountain. To keep it contained."

"But for that very reason, here are quite a few ancient treasures in here too."

"Be wary, it can strike from quite a distance. Of course, hitting it shouldn't be a problem as long as we focus on attacking it's center."

"And Tess, these guys aren't that dangerous. Only so may can attack at once."

"But we still should seal the portals to keep them from spawning more. I can handle that, I just need to reach them."

Turn 14 begins after this.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 09, 2018, 06:03:38 pm »

"I hope so. Well, lets get going then. I'm pretty sure it's at the far side of this room."
Onwards and southwards.
"About halfway across the room I'd like to use my mana sense to get a handle on where the Nexus is, will the ring probably be okay as long as I don't focus on it when I do that?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 09, 2018, 06:15:27 pm »

It's mostly the fact that you were planning on focusing your sense on It. Thinks roots growing and ice freezing. Contraction, Expansion, and 1 broken ring.

"So long as you don't focus on it specifically, it will be fine. Lead the way."

Also, will need tiles locations again.

fixed.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 06:18:11 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 09, 2018, 06:16:47 pm »

what's my start square?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 09, 2018, 06:18:46 pm »

O-5, the Sigil.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44