-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37350 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #330 on: June 09, 2018, 10:21:34 am »

Terissa travels to J-3

--*--

You just felt another flash of that light. Selene is ahead-(I-3)

Turn 10- Event.

Meanwhile, Outside the Barrier,

"Lady Adria, the Link you requested."

Thank you.

"Lissele,"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Audrey,"

"In position."

"Very well then, it's time to start the Ritual.

"Yes Ma'am"
"Yes Milady"

"Light Keeps the Balance,"

"Darkness Reveals a path,"

Circles, Lines, & Geometric shapes begin to form on the Black Sphere.
As well as around the three of them.
Numbers throughout-

Turn 10 begins. The ruins tremor for a few seconds.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 09, 2018, 10:23:18 am »

"You okay?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 09, 2018, 10:32:50 am »

"What does it look like, hah... Where were you?"

From what you can see of her, parts of her body and clothing are black.

(Void Counter:{2/3])
HP: 11/19

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 09, 2018, 10:34:36 am »

"I... I'd thought you were able to just kinda blow through these things and so I was pushing forward to find the stuff you were looking for or the leader or source of the things... found them by the way... sorry. Um, I have a vulnerary if you need it."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 09, 2018, 10:39:33 am »

"Tch, guess it's my fault then.."

Trembling ground...*

"Great..."

"You can't use any potion items after getting hit by those things. Otherwise it just spreads."

"I'll be fine in a-"

"Damn i-"

She draws her weapon.

Perception 3 vs 3.

Shadow is attacking-

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 09, 2018, 10:40:34 am »

Guard Her. If there's a rescue command, I'd be using it or something like it. My goal is for us to pair up and for me to be the frontline.

After my counterattack:
"So, there's a chest up ahead, the inlay up ahead reacted to me touching it and seems to heal you if you stand in it, and there's some big nasty in the southeast corner of the place that I'd guess is in charge of it all. So lets get going that-a-way if you don't mind. and lets stick together at least until you're healed up, okay?"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:42:38 am by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 09, 2018, 10:45:40 am »

Given this one has pass, your only attacking option is to transform. Or you could try and just block it's attack untransformed.
You've got the stats for it, as your previous exchange with one proves.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 09, 2018, 10:47:49 am »

I don't understand the choice. My top priority is to make sure Selene is protected from the attack. counterattacking is secondary but desirable. Is there a reason for me to not transform?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 09, 2018, 11:03:12 am »

Mostly cause it makes defending her from them next to impossible. The reason you're having trouble here is mostly because they travel like a shadow. Gliding.

It's also notable, that these don't have a physical form, so purely physical attacks do nothing.
That also means their defense is -- though.

Priority is defense.

49 vs 25. You manage to block it.

The shadow twists around.

Selene attacks. Roll is 13.

Dark Abyss activates. 65.

The shadow is washed away in a blast of light. 20 Damage.  (0/17)

Terissa takes 0 damage from the Shadow. Takes 0 damage from Selene's attack.

20 exp to Terissa, 20 exp to Selene.

Terrisa - 81/100 | Selene - 91/100

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 09, 2018, 11:05:12 am »

"Comon, I gotcha. There's a chest up ahead, the inlay up ahead reacted to me touching it and seems to heal you if you stand in it, and there's some big nasty in the southeast corner of the place that I'd guess is in charge of it all. So lets get going that-a-way if you don't mind. and lets stick together at least until you're healed up, okay?"
for the next little bit, I want us to get over to the stairs, loot the chest, and go down the stairs, advancing on the boss as a pair. Feel free to run several turns for this purpose.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 11:06:58 am by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 09, 2018, 11:09:48 am »

"Hah, you're a bit of an idiot..."

"Granted, we were attacked then."

"A Treasure room between 2 stairways, this is it."

"Just guard me for a sec, and I'll get this open."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 09, 2018, 11:11:13 am »

"Okay."
Do as she says, and guard her.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 09, 2018, 11:16:17 am »

I'll be out for an hour. Will continu when I get back.

Perception 3 v 2.

Shadow attacks-

94 vs 87. reroll

20 vs 53

blocked.

Teriss took 0 damage.
10 exp.(91/100)

"hmm,"

Ambushed the shadow.

Crit roll was 60.

101/100.
Leveling-

Leveling complete.

"Tess, come over here, would you?"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 12:41:55 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 09, 2018, 01:44:01 pm »

"Sure"
Head on over.

((I'm set up to get notified of new posts in this thread as fast as they're posted, but edits don't show. I didn't notice the change when you edited in the action result until I manually checked it just now. Hence the delayed action.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 09, 2018, 02:05:05 pm »

Eh, it's fine.

The bit of art she leads you too seems to be like that mural from before. Shattered stones holding up a circle.

There are a number of glowing symbols connecting the pieces together.

"Right, I can't open this right now,"

"Would you mind pouring a bit of your Mana into it? Just focus on the circle and touch it."

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44