-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37343 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #375 on: June 09, 2018, 06:20:12 pm »

N-10, though I would like to know if O-11 would have been a valid move, N-10 lets Selena stay where I can protect her, since we seem to have the same movespeed but she can't levitate or fly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 09, 2018, 06:34:41 pm »

Use Mana sense?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2018, 06:35:14 pm »

yes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2018, 06:41:16 pm »

O-11 is a valid move by the way.

Question though? At what rate do Bonewalkers spawn.

She's either brave, self-sacrificing, or an idiot.. I'm not sure which is worse..

Selene moves to P-8.

Mana Sense: 1, then 55.
Perception resistance. 1.

The Sigil reacts.

[This seems to be a meeting of ones..]

Terissa statement goes here. [At least you can attack...?]

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 09, 2018, 06:48:14 pm »

At least only four can attack at a time?
"This is gonna suck."
Transform. NOW.
"IF YOU HAVE AN AREA ATTACK DROPPING IT ON MY HEAD WOULD BE APPRECIATED!"
Target the injured bonewalker from last time if it's in range. if it isn't, then target the one to my south.
well, time to show what a dragon can do.

((Oddly enough, this isn't necessarilly catastrophic. highly problematic? yes. catastrophic, no. My main concern is that I don't know what the boss can do.))
((and I know the ACTUAL max number that could attack me is 6, but so long as they only do 2 dmg a pop, I'll be able to survive this turn. it's next turn when they start dropping and are able to bring in a max of 8 that I'm worried, because 2dmg per is still 16, aka my max hp right now.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:00:46 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2018, 07:01:16 pm »

It should be noted, only 5 can spawn from a single portal at a time. And that Bonewalker got healed.

"..."

Terissa transforms and attacks Bonewalker Shadow.

Daunt has activated.
 Enemy units suffer a 10 point penalty to their Hit, Evasion, and Critical if they are within 3 spaces of this unit. Multiple Daunts do not stack.

Bonewalker Shadow's Mana Reaper skill is activating.
 Gain Weapon Triangle against Res/Magic damaging units. Twice that for Healer/Magical Units.
  Always deal bonus damage as the minimum base against such units.

Bonewalker Shadow
Hit Rate: 52% +30 MR
Evasion: 2%
Critical: 3%
AS/Damage: 1/5 (MR 2)
HP: 19

Daunt
Hit-Rate: 129% -10 / -30% MR
Evasion: 13% -10
Critical: 1% -10
AS/Damage 5/15-2 MR

Dragonbreath equipped. You had best hope not to get a speed proc.

Confirm Attack?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 09, 2018, 07:04:51 pm »

What. is their attack speed variable or something? They weren't doubleing me before, in fact if I'm reading correctly then I have 5 AS to their 1. so what do you mean about a speed proc?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 09, 2018, 07:06:40 pm »

I mean, the ACTUAL smart move would be to reposition, but that isn't a thing if I understand correctly.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2018, 07:07:06 pm »

If you get a speed proc after this, you'll start one rounding them.

Which means more attacks.

And yeah.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 09, 2018, 07:11:55 pm »

Doesn't matter in this case. I'm going to get the levelup after they attack me or I attack them, doesn't matter who starts it. So due to the quirk of darkness + not knowing they were forming a kill-circle on me + not knowing they were spawning and camping the area instead of pursuing, I'm stuck with this. I do NOT like it, but I'm going to have to count on the dice giving me some kindness here for once in this stupid game. *grumbles about last chapter's ending and my levelups*

I have no choice.

Do it.
DO I have the option of refusing to counterattack the ones on my north/west sides?

by the way, this is literally the first time i've actually gotten to see the assholes the entire level, which is a little silly.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:13:37 pm by Lenglon »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 09, 2018, 07:16:43 pm »

By the way, so that you know I was under the impression they weren't even actual units. I thought their "attacks" were effectively an environmental effect. This is simply because I'd never seen them on the map. So I'd ended up concluding that if I wasn't in an area, they wouldn't spawn in that area. also that nowhere was safe.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:37:53 pm by Lenglon »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 09, 2018, 07:43:42 pm »

I feel it would be better that each turn had a list of the positions of each units and their health. That way, no mistakes will happen when planning strategy or calculating the movement of units.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 09, 2018, 07:45:57 pm »

I feel it would be better that each turn had a list of the positions of each units and their health. That way, no mistakes will happen when planning strategy or calculating the movement of units.
Not strictly necessary, and the darkness of the area is one of the primary mechanics of this level. It's just frustrating to literally never even see the enemy at all, and the knowledge that if bullshit hadn't happened last time I'd have +2 to my sight range, meaning I wouldn't have gotten into this position in the first place, is a little taunting to me.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 09, 2018, 07:53:32 pm »

I'm not talking about just this map. In my map I had to recheck every time to know in which tile each enemy and ally was, which was worsened when the boss started pushing people left and right, while I also had to track the health of everyone. I'm just saying that it would be easier if at the end of each phase, there was a small summary of the changes in movement and health.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:56:32 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 09, 2018, 07:55:10 pm »

K, will do that from now on.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44