Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86826 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Day 1-2 Morning: Re-Race!
« Reply #390 on: May 01, 2018, 03:17:10 pm »

This is role madness, man.

By number 4 I must be town because I told the truth about messing up and by telling y’all I was unlynchable.

I’d also like to point out that deception requires intent. Prove it.

We have another entire day left though. Again, are you so sure I’m scum that you’re unwilling to pursue anything else, and potentially waste another lynch ‘cause apparently me telling the truth about being unlynchabke once isn’t enough?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 01, 2018, 03:50:53 pm »

This is role madness, man.

By number 4 I must be town because I told the truth about messing up and by telling y’all I was unlynchable.

I’d also like to point out that deception requires intent. Prove it.

We have another entire day left though. Again, are you so sure I’m scum that you’re unwilling to pursue anything else, and potentially waste another lynch ‘cause apparently me telling the truth about being unlynchabke once isn’t enough?
... Fine. Unvote. If the Town wants you dead, there's nothing I can do, but I'll believe what you're selling, even though I don't want to. And I don't think scum would have lynch protection, in hindsight.

This day has thrown me for a loop.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 01, 2018, 04:06:29 pm »

If that’s a pun, I both love and hate you for it. Who do you think needs more attention this day?

So...

quinnr bothers me. Who’s scum and why haven’t you lynched them yet?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #393 on: May 01, 2018, 04:21:54 pm »

....what.
what just happened
rubs eyes
Did that really just happen. Wow.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 01, 2018, 05:00:08 pm »

I still have the feeling his "mistake" might be intentional, so I'll keep my vote on hector13 for now. I believe his "unlynchability" was part of his 1-shot auto and would actually have prevented anyone from dying, not just him. Since the day already looped, he probably can be lynched now.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 01, 2018, 05:07:52 pm »

Alright, consider:

If I was deceiving you, why would I reveal that before it was obvious I had deceived you?

Also, we have the rest of the day to go, why not spend it looking for my scum partner, and if you can’t park your vote back on me? I’m all for being confident, but not so much on being wasteful.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 01, 2018, 06:16:17 pm »

Alright, consider:

If I was deceiving you, why would I reveal that before it was obvious I had deceived you?

Also, we have the rest of the day to go, why not spend it looking for my scum partner, and if you can’t park your vote back on me? I’m all for being confident, but not so much on being wasteful.

I don't really care about the reason, town shouldn't be lying in the first place. And it's a fact that your loop ability didn't work as you explained. You corrected yourself just moments before the day ended, and then there was a bandwagon on Tiruin.
All of this was extremely suspicious, but it's still possible that it was the result of multiple honest mistakes.

Do you have any relevant autos or abilities that you haven't mentioned yet?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 01, 2018, 06:31:16 pm »

Yeah I mean if I'm scum this is a pretty crap gambit, which flies in the face of FoU saying I'm some mafia savant.
You're good at analyzing people. This doesn't fall under that.

quinnr bothers me. Who’s scum and why haven’t you lynched them yet?
Why does he bother you, in particular? Why are you random voting when there is serious data to analyze?

Oh and, hector13. You don't get away that easily. If you survive again we'll call you unlynchable. And then I'll role block you with BHK's thing which I still have.

Hit hector13, aiming to cause damage.
~~~
BHK: Unless I didn't get the PM telling me I lost your stuff, I still have your role block. Um... well then. Your protection is still paid for tonight, and I might throw in something extra.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 01, 2018, 06:34:24 pm »

I have my suspicions. 1 Action to reveal them.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 01, 2018, 06:51:59 pm »

hit FoU, ‘cause third party don’t need extra votes.

Why should I answer your questions if you won’t help town by answering mine? I’ve been shown to be unkynchable yet you still insist on voting me.

Also, what can you divine from you still having BHK’s payment, I wonder..?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 01, 2018, 06:58:10 pm »

I’ve been shown to be unkynchable yet you still insist on voting me.
You revived once after being lynched. Unlynchable is surviving the next lynch.

hit FoU, ‘cause third party don’t need extra votes.
Can't blame you too much for that.

Why should I answer your questions if you won’t help town by answering mine?
Because answering my questions helps the town determine if you're town or scum?

Why does he bother you, in particular? Why are you random voting when there is serious data to analyze?
These seem like pretty useful questions to answer for town. Why so hesitant?

Also, what can you divine from you still having BHK’s payment, I wonder..?
Well basically he's kinda in a bad place right now, because he needs the roleblock(which I still have unless web messed up) to gain any other abilities and to gain his super-kill. I'll be protecting him for a bit(Night 1 and possibly Night 2) but it's not paid for forever. His best bet is to hope scum get taken out quickly.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 01, 2018, 07:05:42 pm »

So you want town to waste another lynch by lynching someone who can’t be lynched? If that’s not a reason for people to think you give no care for town, I don’t know what will do it.

What other data is there to look at though? There are a few new players around, I’m sure some of them may appreciate a pointer.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 01, 2018, 07:10:32 pm »

So you want town to waste another lynch by lynching someone who can’t be lynched?
We have no proof of that.

What other data is there to look at though?
We have over 20 pages of posts. There must be something. Oh, and you missed this part.

Why does [quinnr] bother you, in particular?
Nice try at diverting the conversation, though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 01, 2018, 07:17:49 pm »

No proof? I literally just got lynched and didn’t die. The day reset being just a reset should be entirely clear because a) Shakerag’s dead and didn’t revive, b) you still have BHK’s role-block and c) I was lynched and didn’t die.

quinnr is among the people I am suspicious of. Least content from yesterday, so I’d like to see some more.

Equally so, you say there’s over 20 pages of content but focus on the 3 prior to the day ending. Way to be a hypocrite.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 01, 2018, 07:25:43 pm »

Way to be a hypocrite.
You're trying to change the focus again.

No proof? I literally just got lynched and didn’t die.
There's no proof that will happen again if you're lynched again.

quinnr is among the people I am suspicious of.
Yes, but why are you suspicious of him?

Least content from yesterday, so I’d like to see some more.
He had the least... you sure? Loads of other people had low content. IcyTea and Tiruin, for starters, methinks. Also, is having low content suspicious, as in, "this person is scum" to you, or do you have any more than that?

I think you're bussing your scumbuddy.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59